Prayer group kicked out of mall

Only the government can violate your first amendment rights IDIOT.

You cannot claim that a private citizen has violated your religious rights if they don't allow you on their property.

lol you're just a loon. Grow up. Your signs don't mean squat re religious and political canvassing, and never will, no matter what your delusions tell you any given day.

Anyone remember how when the Detroit-area Muslim immigrants to this country insisted on blaring their first call to prayer at the crack of dawn, and woke up everyone else having to listen to praise to Mohamed? That was MUCH more disturbing, yet it was allowed.

Christians singing in a mall during daytime hours is much less offensive.

lol you're just a loon. Grow up. Your signs don't mean squat re religious and political canvassing, and never will, no matter what your delusions tell you any given day.
Yes they do. You can and will be criminally trespassed if you and you religious wackos ignore my No Trespassing and No soliciting signs.

You have absolutely no right to ever enter anyone's property without permission and if a property owner kicks you off his property he is NOT violating your First Amendment rights.

Even the Israelis won't prohibit Christian canvassing, and half of them want to kill them. lol

Israel won’t criminalize sharing the Gospel amid pushback to new bill, Netanyahu says​

In a tweet posted Wednesday in both English and Hebrew, Netanyahu expressed his opposition to a bill proposed by members of the United Torah Judaism party to punish Christian proselytization with one year in prison.

"We will not advance any law against the Christian community," Netanyahu tweeted in response to concerns.

The bill was introduced by two Knesset members Moshe Gafni, a long-serving lawmaker who has frequently proposed such legislation over the past couple of decades, and Yaakov Asher, according to a translation of the bill shared by All Israeli News.

"Recently, the attempts of missionary groups, mainly Christians, to solicit conversion of religion have increased," the English translation of the bill states. "At times these attempts do not involve monetary promises or material gains and are therefore not illegal according to the current law, but the many negative repercussions, including psychological damages, warrant the intervention of the legislature."

The proposed legislation would have also prohibited the creation of Hebrew-language online videos that preached about Jesus out of concern that Jewish minors might watch them.

Joel C. Rosenberg, an American Evangelical bestselling author who also has dual Israeli citizenship, warned that the bill would create "a major new headache for Netanyahu's government by sparking a serious clash with Evangelical Christians in the United States and around the world who are among the biggest supporters of the State of Israel."

Israel already has legal measures to curb Christians from evangelizing to minors in the nation's Jewish majority and jail time for anyone who offers financial incentives for Jews to convert to Christianity.

Of course this will probably change in the future, as the U.S. moves forward into the current banana republic decline and no longer has any influence on Israel as its govt. moves to pander to the ultra-Orthodox and Hasidim 'Master Race' cultists and its own decline.

Yes they do. You can and will be criminally trespassed if you and you religious wackos ignore my No Trespassing and No soliciting signs.

lol no they won't. Like I said, go ahead and try. Threaten them with violence while you're at it; then see who gets arrested. lol

lol no they won't. Like I said, go ahead and try. Threaten them with violence while you're at it; then see who gets arrested. lol

Look asshole If I tell you you cannot come on my property you cannot.

PERIOD.

An individual is considered a trespasser when they enter another individual’s property and overstay their permitted time on the property without the authority or permission to do so.

Even the Israelis won't prohibit Christian canvassing, and half of them want to kill them. lol

Israel won’t criminalize sharing the Gospel amid pushback to new bill, Netanyahu says​

In a tweet posted Wednesday in both English and Hebrew, Netanyahu expressed his opposition to a bill proposed by members of the United Torah Judaism party to punish Christian proselytization with one year in prison.

"We will not advance any law against the Christian community," Netanyahu tweeted in response to concerns.

The bill was introduced by two Knesset members Moshe Gafni, a long-serving lawmaker who has frequently proposed such legislation over the past couple of decades, and Yaakov Asher, according to a translation of the bill shared by All Israeli News.

"Recently, the attempts of missionary groups, mainly Christians, to solicit conversion of religion have increased," the English translation of the bill states. "At times these attempts do not involve monetary promises or material gains and are therefore not illegal according to the current law, but the many negative repercussions, including psychological damages, warrant the intervention of the legislature."

The proposed legislation would have also prohibited the creation of Hebrew-language online videos that preached about Jesus out of concern that Jewish minors might watch them.

Joel C. Rosenberg, an American Evangelical bestselling author who also has dual Israeli citizenship, warned that the bill would create "a major new headache for Netanyahu's government by sparking a serious clash with Evangelical Christians in the United States and around the world who are among the biggest supporters of the State of Israel."

Israel already has legal measures to curb Christians from evangelizing to minors in the nation's Jewish majority and jail time for anyone who offers financial incentives for Jews to convert to Christianity.

Of course this will probably change in the future, as the U.S. moves forward into the current banana republic decline and no longer has any influence on Israel as its govt. moves to pander to the ultra-Orthodox and Hasidim 'Master Race' cultists and its own decline.
The US is not a theocracy. The issue at hand has nothing to do with Israel.

A hip hop venue is in the business of putting on hip hop shows
Drag clubs that put on drag shows are in the business of putting on drag shows

If the mall management wants to give permission for any show of any kind that's up to them.

Why do you have such a problem with people making their own choices as to what occurs on their property?
It's regardless of what type of event it is, because it is your position on such matters that you feel that if it dulls the sensibilities of the operator's/ownership of the palladium's, then an event should be shut down immediately afterwards or refused before it starts. Doesn't matter what the people think or the customers think, because it's usually all political or worse a culturally led agenda taking place against other's the agenda is targeting.

And worse if the ownership is terrified of a lone leftist being offended, and that leftist begins to cry louder and louder, the ownership/operator's will SHUT IT DOWN.

Yeah, so you get your way regardless eh ?

Leftist got it going on I tell ya.....

Look asshole If I tell you you cannot come on my property you cannot.

PERIOD.

An individual is considered a trespasser when they enter another individual’s property and overstay their permitted time on the property without the authority or permission to do so.
And now you think that keeps Christians and political canvassing from ringing your doorbell. Like I said, go ahead and beat them, shoot them whatever your lunatic impulses make you do, and see who gets arrested. Go for it.

And now you think that keeps Christians and political canvassing from ringing your doorbell. Like I said, go ahead and beat them, shoot them whatever your lunatic impulses make you do, and see who gets arrested. Go for it.
Ok, drama queen.

It's regardless of what type of event it is, because it is your position on such matters that you feel that if it dulls the sensibilities of the operator's/ownership of the palladium's, then an event should be shut down immediately afterwards or refused before it starts. Doesn't matter what the people think or the customers think, because it's usually all political or worse a culturally led agenda taking place against other's the agenda is targeting.

And worse if the ownership is terrified of a lone leftist being offended, and that leftist begins to cry louder and louder, the ownership/operator's will SHUT IT DOWN.

Yeah, so you get your way regardless eh ?

Leftist got it going on I tell ya.....
Yes it is my position that the mall owners or their duly empowered agents such as management has the absolute authority to decide if any group uses their property for anything other than patronizing the business in the mall.

Just because there is open space inside a privately owned business in no way means that open space can be treated like public property.

It has so far.

And I never said I would beat anyone.

If I tell you to leave you have to leave. If my gate is locked and there are no trespassing signs and you still enter you are guilty of a crime.

You have NO right to enter anyone's private property even if your wacko religion tells you that you can.

And I don't use steroids.
Wrong, otherwise if a water fountain has been placed by the doorway outside of a store entrance, and this was done out of courtesy by the ownership just in case passing byer's might want a nice cool drink, otherwise in order to deal with the smoldering heat, but it was also done in hopes that the citizen would step inside and purchase something else all because of, (but then me as a black man stopped by to get a drink that day), yet it upsets the ownership of the store because I did that unexpected or unacceptable thing, now what do you think the rights of the ownership should be in regards to their "private property", although they had created a space for people to use on that property such as an outside water fountain in hopes to attract shoppers and show some sympathy for the people in that heat ????

Wrong, otherwise if a water fountain has been placed by the doorway outside of a store entrance, and this was done out of courtesy by the ownership just in case passing byer's might want a nice cool drink, otherwise in order to deal with the smoldering heat, but it was also done in hopes that the citizen would step inside and purchase something else all because of, (but then me as a black man stopped by to get a drink that day), yet it upsets the ownership of the store because I did that unexpected or unacceptable thing, now what do you think the rights of the ownership should be in regards to their "private property", although they had created a space for people to use on that property such as an outside water fountain in hopes to attract shoppers and show some sympathy for the people in that heat ????

Keep up with the different conversations here.

This other guy is trying to tell me he has the right to enter my property to peddle his religion.

Besides that one person using a drinking fountain (which I never see anywhere anymore) is not the same as a GROUP of people assembling to engage in acts not related to the business being conducted.

It has so far.

And I never said I would beat anyone.

If I tell you to leave you have to leave. If my gate is locked and there are no trespassing signs and you still enter you are guilty of a crime.
Not in a public business you won't... Stop mixing your personal non-business property into this, otherwise in hopes to make your point.

Keep up with the different conversations here.

This other guy is trying to tell me he has the right to enter my property to peddle his religion.

Besides that one person using a drinking fountain (which I never see anywhere anymore) is not the same as a GROUP of people assembling to engage in acts not related to the business being conducted.
It's the same thing regardless of you not physically seeing the metaphorically placed water fountain sitting there anymore. You are supporting a slippery slope backwards, and it's all because you don't like a religious ceremony taking place in a space provided for the public where old folk's, young people or children might be present or a participant in the event.

Not in a public business you won't... Stop mixing your personal non-business property into this, otherwise in hopes to make your point.

Like I said try to keep up with the different conversations going on here so you don't look stupid.

I was responding to another IDIOT that said he had the right to enter my property to peddle his religion but I guess you haven't figured out that different people respond to different aspects of the topic yet huh

Forum List

Back