Prayer group kicked out of mall

All of that is the decision of the business owners and no one else.

No private entity can violate your first amendment rights.
Business owners are not allowed to discriminate, so the best thing is to shut the palladium down, and do away with the platform just like has been the case with so many other great things this nation had no issues with over the year's.

Keep it up, and there won't be nothing left in this crazy ace country to experience anymore ... The wokester's and Democrat's are destroying every venue.. FACT.

So the fuck what? That is the decision of the owners of the mall not yours.

Why do you think some business can refuse to accommodate people but other have to because you say so?
Keep spinning..

Business owners are not allowed to discriminate, so the best thing is to shut the palladium down, and do away with the platform just like has been the case with so many other great things this nation had no issues with over the year's.

Keep it up, and there won't be nothing left in this crazy ace country to experience anymore ... The wokester's and Democrat's are destroying every venue.. FACT.

A prayer meeting in a mall has nothing to do with the business the mall conducts.

So yes they can tell people that religious assembly is not allowed on their property.

The open areas of the mall are still private property.

The public cannot use them for whatever they want

If I wanted to "experience" a prayer meeting I would visit a church

A prayer meeting in a mall has nothing to do with the business the mall conducts.

So yes they can tell people that religious assembly is not allowed on their property.

The open areas of the mall are still private property.

The public cannot use them for whatever they want
And so should it go for the hip hop venues, and the drag shows celebrating pride or anything else that might offend the Malls sensitivities, so be careful what you want or defend, because you just might get it. Are you willing to go that far ?

Discrimination is a huge two edged sword. It cuts both ways, but here you stand ready to throw out your civil rights because someone held a religious prayer meeting. LOL.

I say you should get your way, and private ownership should call the shots. Keep fighting.

They would have to get permission from the management of the mall first

No, they don't. All the mall can do is ask them to leave, which they usually do, same as they have a right to go knock on your door, no matter how squirrelly you get about it. All you can do is ask them to leave. You can't call the cops or shoot them for trespassing just because you're a butt hurt whiner who's terrified of Evul Xians.

No, they don't. All the mall can do is ask them to leave, which they usually do, same as they have a right to go knock on your door, no matter how squirrelly you get about it. All you can do is ask them to leave. You can't call the cops or shoot them for trespassing just because you're a butt hurt whiner who's terrified of Evul Xians.
You can put up no soliciting signs.

You can put up no soliciting signs.

Doesn't matter. Religion and political canvassing are protected, period. Having never volunteered for either you just think you know but you don't. I have, and I've had assholes call the cops on me several times only to find out they're full of shit and cops can't do anything about it. I can ring doorbells all day long, signs or no, and did.

Last edited:
And so should it go for the hip hop venues, and the drag shows celebrating pride or anything else that might offend the Malls sensitivities, so be careful what you want or defend, because you just might get it. Are you willing to go that far ?

Discrimination is a huge two edged sword. It cuts both ways, but here you stand ready to throw out your civil rights because someone held a religious prayer meeting. LOL.

I say you should get your way, and private ownership should call the shots. Keep fighting.
A hip hop venue is in the business of putting on hip hop shows
Drag clubs that put on drag shows are in the business of putting on drag shows

If the mall management wants to give permission for any show of any kind that's up to them.

Why do you have such a problem with people making their own choices as to what occurs on their property?

If they don't want to be told to leave they would need permission. Idiot.

Doesn't matter. Religion and political canvassing are protected, period. Having never volunteered for either you just think you know but you don't. I have, and I've had assholes call the cops on me several times only to find out they're full of shit and cops can't do anything about it. I can ring doorbells all day long, signs or no, and did.

Nope. You are really ignorant. You can't learn. The local Baptist preacher kept bringing his Sunday school class to swim in my pool... jumping off the roof of the pool house. Like you he claimed his right as a Christian. The cops didn't see it that way.

On PUBLIC property.

Not on PRIVATE property.

You have no right to enter anyone's private property without permission and you must vacate if told and you can be trespassed so you may never set foot on that property again.

Forum List

Back