Prayer group kicked out of mall

Uhh, Matthew 28:18-20 is our mandate, The US Constitution is the Law, moronic Communist. So yes, we DO have the right to share our faith, you twit.
Not ANYWHERE you want.

Learn how to read.

You try to have a prayer meeting on my property without my permission and see what happens.

You are the one twisting and turning everything into pretzel's trying to make a point, and I didn't say Mall's weren't privately owned, but they do serve everyone in the public in which causes them to abide by government standards regarding the treatment of their patrons.

Open palladium's in Malls were erected to enhance the mall experience, but even so proper operational standards are involved, so when dealing with the people who are allowed in, and are seeking to help enhance the experience within the confounds of the area designated for that, then it becomes a matter of correct judgement on the Malls part.

Beware of the Bud Light situation is all anyone is saying... It could get ugly.
True, but a mall isn't private property.

This is what you said.

Just because a business is open to the public in no way means it must act as a public forum for assembly.

You operate a Mall ? LOL
Private property is private property. Without the permission of the owner or the agent of the owner you have no rights to assemble on private property

and this religious nut is saying he has the right to preach ANYWHERE he wants.

This is what you said.

Just because a business is open to the public in no way means it must act as a public forum for assembly.
Well I meant not private in the sense of private property like PRIVATE PROPERTY, otherwise that doesn't have any direct contact with the public upon that property... You knew what I meant.

What will happen ?

Maybe my dogs will get loose

Maybe I'll spray your sorry ass with a pressure washer or pepper spray.

Maybe I'll decide to spread some fertilizer all over you. Rock salt in a shotgun is always an option for trespassers too.

It will depend on my mood that day

Well I meant not private in the sense of private property like PRIVATE PROPERTY, otherwise that doesn't have any direct contact with the public upon that property... You knew what I meant.

I know what you SAID.

I make no claim to be able to read that little mind of yours.

No mall has to allow prayer groups. PERIOD.

I guess you can use profanity but prayer is not allowed.

Very odd. I wonder if anyone simply tried asking them to stop singing because it was being a disruption or causing complaints from merchants?

I wonder if a muslim group came there to pray or BLM to have a rally, whether they would be thrown out?

Lastly, I don't think they can be legally banned from a mall if they just go there to walk around or shop.

Private property is private property. Without the permission of the owner or the agent of the owner you have no rights to assemble on private property

and this religious nut is saying he has the right to preach ANYWHERE he wants.
The right exist within the confines of government that has laid out the right in the U.S. Constitution. Anywhere the government owns or controls shall not then deny access to those who retain the right to access anything under government control, otherwise as was written in the constitution.

Now it's being found to be a cantankerous thing if a private institution opens itself up to allow a platform that invites diversity to occupy the platform, otherwise without getting into the discrimination territory if not careful.

Very odd. I wonder if anyone simply tried asking them to stop singing because it was being a disruption or causing complaints from merchants?

I wonder if a muslim group came there to pray or BLM to have a rally, whether they would be thrown out?

Lastly, I don't think they can be legally banned from a mall if they just go there to walk around or shop.
Anyone can be trespassed from private property.

I know what you SAID.

I make no claim to be able to read that little mind of yours.

No mall has to allow prayer groups. PERIOD.
They don't have to allow any group then, otherwise get your shite and get out. How about that ??

The right exist within the confines of government that has laid out the right in the U.S. Constitution. Anywhere the government owns or controls shall not then deny access to those who retain the right to access anything under government control, otherwise as was written in the constitution.

Now it's being found to be a cantankerous thing if a private institution opens itself up to allow a platform that invites diversity to occupy the platform, otherwise without getting into the discrimination territory if not careful.

All of that is the decision of the business owners and no one else.

No private entity can violate your first amendment rights.

They don't have to allow any group then, otherwise get your shite and get out. How about that ??

So the fuck what? That is the decision of the owners of the mall not yours.

Why do you think some business can refuse to accommodate people but other have to because you say so?

Forum List

Back