Prayer group kicked out of mall

It's the same thing regardless of you not physically seeing the metaphorically placed water fountain sitting there anymore. You are supporting a slippery slope backwards, and it's all because you don't like a religious ceremony taking place in a space provided for the public where old folk's, young people or children might be present or a participant in the event.

Wrong.

No one has a right to enter any private property if the owners don't allow them.

And an open area inside a mall is NOT a public space it is a PRIVATE space.

Anyone remember how when the Detroit-area Muslim immigrants to this country insisted on blaring their first call to prayer at the crack of dawn, and woke up everyone else having to listen to praise to Mohamed? That was MUCH more disturbing, yet it was allowed.

Christians singing in a mall during daytime hours is much less offensive.
This country is loaded with Double standards now.

Wrong.

No one has a right to enter any private property if the owners don't allow them.

And an open area inside a mall is NOT a public space it is a PRIVATE space.
A private space that is designed to encourage the public to use, otherwise in hopes that if the space is used to the pleasures and sensibilities of the customer's visiting the mall, then that event hopefully becomes a draw in which will bring in customer's that might also visit the many shops that are in the mall as well. So the question is why were the Christians asked to leave if they weren't bothering anyone or better yet weren't dulling the sensibilities of the customer's shopping in the mall ? The answer should be obtained, and if it is found that the Mall did it because of a leftist crying, then that ought to be known by the public in the matter...Then let the people decide the fate of the Mall ownership by a boycott if the Christians were done wrong in according to the people's understanding.

A private space that is designed to encourage the public to use, otherwise in hopes that if the space is used to the pleasures and sensibilities of the customer's visiting the mall, then that event hopefully becomes a draw in which will bring in customer's that might also visit the many shops that are in the mall as well. So the question is why were the Christians asked to leave if they weren't bothering anyone or better yet weren't dulling the sensibilities of the customer's shopping in the mall ? The answer should be obtained, and if it is found that the Mall did it because of a leftist crying, then that ought to be known by the public in the matter...Then let the people decide the fate of the Mall ownership by a boycott if the Christians were done wrong in according to the people's understanding.

Tell you what why don't you cite the law and statute on that.

If a property owner doesn't want a bunch of religious wackos praying in his business he has every right to tell them to stop or leave.

And the people do not get a say in what the owner of a private business allows on his property.

IDGAF if people boycott a mall and that isn;t what the thread is about anyway.

Tell you what why don't you cite the law and statute on that.

If a property owner doesn't want a bunch of religious wackos praying in his business he has every right to tell them to stop or leave.

And the people do not get a say in what the owner of a private business allows on his property.

IDGAF if people boycott a mall and that isn;t what the thread is about anyway.
So you want the civil rights laws thrown out ?? If you look at the anti-black positions taken by the majority of this country up until the civil rights laws were passed, then your position would be the same as those who were against the civil rights law's that had given black's their equal rights under those law's. Go back and think about what those law's had accomplished, and think about how "private property" was attempted to be used as a way to stop the equal rights of black's in which the law's were created to empower the equal rights of black's who wished to use the public spaces (i.e.water fountains), that were placed outside of businesses for the public to use in a bid for their business to be taken inside.

You are advocating that Christians be treated differently in spaces provided by businesses for the same water fountain reasoning that other's are being treated at the same water fountain/palladium concept created.

So you want the civil rights laws thrown out ?? If you look at the anti-black positions taken by the majority of this country up until the civil rights laws were passed, then your position would be the same as those who were against the civil rights law's that had given black's their equal rights under those law's. Go back and think about what those law's had accomplished, and think about how "private property" was attempted to be used as a way to stop the equal rights of black's in which the law's were created to empower the equal rights of black's who wished to use the public spaces (i.e.water fountains), that were placed outside of businesses for the public to use in a bid for their business to be taken inside.

You are advocating that Christians be treated differently in spaces provided by businesses for the same water fountain reasoning that other's are being treated at the same water fountain/palladium concept created.
There is no violation of anyone's civil rights if a PRIVATE business tells people not to conduct religious ceremonies on their property.

And how do you know if this mall treats Christians any different than any other religious group. If you have proof of that then please provide it otherwise you are just making shit up.

And it doesn't matter if a private business owner lets one group pray and denies another because no private entity can violate anyone's First Amendment rights.

There is no violation of anyone's civil rights if a PRIVATE business tells people not to conduct religious ceremonies on their property.

And how do you know if this mall treats Christians any different than any other religious group. If you have proof of that then please provide it otherwise you are just making shit up.

And it doesn't matter if a private business owner lets one group pray and denies another because no private entity can violate anyone's First Amendment rights.
Keep spinning, because everyone sees through your bull crap by now. I'll sit back and watch you continue to try and get away from the lashing you'll keep getting after the water fountain example. You asked me how do I know this and that about the incident, when in fact you don't have all the facts yourself. 😂

Keep spinning, because everyone sees through your bull crap by now. I'll sit back and watch you continue to try and get away from the lashing you'll keep getting after the water fountain example. You asked me how do I know this and that about the incident, when in fact you don't have all the facts yourself. 😂
There is no spinning.

You want to equate a privately owned business with a publicly owned space and the analogy isn;t there.

And you have yet to provide any proof of any law that compels a private business owner to allow religious ceremonies of any kind on his property

Keep up with the different conversations here.

This other guy is trying to tell me he has the right to enter my property to peddle his religion.

Besides that one person using a drinking fountain (which I never see anywhere anymore) is not the same as a GROUP of people assembling to engage in acts not related to the business being conducted.

I dont have a religion, for one, and no matter how many times you repeat your claim Christians and political canvassers have a right to ring your doorbell and state what they're there for, period, signs or no. The fact you keep changing little details and other rubbish aren't an argument that refutes any of that, neither is your Muslim fan club and her anecdotes here. Your personal fears don't invalidate the 1st Amendment rights of Christians and political canvassers and speakers, period, no mtter how many of your treehouse club members pat you on the back and make you feel special. Just stick to keeping Darla out of the clubhoouse or something.

latest

Just change women to Evul Xians on the sign.

Last edited:
I dont have a religion, for one, and no matter hpw many times you repeat your claim Christians and political canvassers have a right to ring your doorbell and state what they're there for, period, signs or no. The fact you keep changing little details and other rubbish aren't an argument that refutes any of that, neither is your Muslim fan club and her anecdotes here.
No they don't.

If my gate is locked and there are No Trespassing signs on that gate then they have no right to enter my property. Period. Even the fucking cops can't enter without a warrant.

Even if there are no signs I can tell them to leave as soon as I see them and ask that they never come back because they have no right to be on my property.

No they don't.

If my gate is locked and there are No Trespassing signs on that gate then they have no right to enter my property. Period. Even the fucking cops can't enter without a warrant.

Even if there are no signs I can tell them to leave as soon as I see them and ask that they never come back because they have no right to be on my property.

Why not claim they can't come under your bed and give you a pamphlet? Makes as much sense as your adding all this other crap. The Mall didn't have gates, nor no Xians Allowed signs, dipshit. Keep grasping at straws, though. Straws are all you have.

Why not claim they can't come under your bed and give you a pamphlet? Makes as much sense as your adding all this other crap. The Mall didn't have gates, nor no Xians Allowed signs, dipshit. Keep grasping at straws, though. Straws are all you have.

Sending a posted piece of mail and walking on my property are 2 entirely different things Dipshit. My mailbox is out by the road and accessible via a public easement and that mailbox is for the sole use of the US postal Service.

You said you have the RIGHT to come on my property and knock on my door and you do not.

Sending a posted piece of mail and walking on my property are 2 entirely different things Dipshit. My mailbox is out by the road and accessible via a public easement and that mailbox is for the sole use of the US postal Service.

You said you have the RIGHT to come on my property and knock on my door and you do not.

lol making up more bullshit segues. lol desperation for the pagans setting in. Maybe sacrifice an extra chicken tonight or something.

lol making up more bullshit segues. lol desperation for the pagans setting in. Maybe sacrifice an extra chicken tonight or something.
There you go again capitulating.

You are moving the goal posts so much you can't keep track

First you say you have the right to come onto my property then you say you have the right to mail me something. Make up your fucking mind

There is no spinning.

You want to equate a privately owned business with a publicly owned space and the analogy isn;t there.

And you have yet to provide any proof of any law that compels a private business owner to allow religious ceremonies of any kind on his property
Are you ignorant or something ? The water fountain was the best analogy yet, but you ignored it in order to deflect just like a leftist will do everytime. That's why leftist leaning court's, judge's, prosecutor's etc, are experts at deflection and playing ignorant when the truth hits them right in the face. Donald Trump is the best witness of leftist bias in and out of the justice system.

Are you ignorant or something ? The water fountain was the best analogy yet, but you ignored it in order to deflect just like a leftist will do everytime. That's why leftist leaning court's, judge's, prosecutor's etc, are experts at deflection and playing ignorant when the truth hits them right in the face. Donald Trump is the best witness of leftist bias in and out of the justice system.
The water fountain is a red herring.

The water fountain was put there as a convenience to the public while they are visiting the mall. Just because a person can enter a mall , walk around and take a drink from a water fountain or use the rest room and leave in no way equates that with a publicly owned space.

The mall is a private space that is open to the public and the owners or their duly empowered agents can tell people they can't hold a religious prayer meeting in the mall just like you can tell people to leave your business if you think what they are doing on your private property is disruptive to your business or your other customers.

The water fountain is a red herring.

The water fountain was put there as a convenience to the public while they are visiting the mall. Just because a person can enter a mall , walk around and take a drink from a water fountain or use the rest room and leave in no way equates that with a publicly owned space.

The mall is a private space that is open to the public and the owners or their duly empowered agents can tell people they can't hold a religious prayer meeting in the mall just like you can tell people to leave your business if you think what they are doing on your private property is disruptive to your business or your other customers.
Nice deflection yet again... You know that we weren't discussing a water fountain in a mall, but I was rather using the past to show your idiocy concerning the present. Yeah I guess I would play it like you did also, otherwise if I were trying to obstruct, deflect, and run away from the truth in these matters.

The truth is that you and your cohort's are attempting to take this country down into a very dark hole. One that has no way back out. I'm hoping you all fail big time, but it will depend on the sequence of events still yet to come.

Nice deflection yet again... You know that we weren't discussing a water fountain in a mall, but I was rather using the past to show your idiocy concerning the present. Yeah I guess I would play it like you did also, otherwise if I were trying to obstruct, deflect, and run away from the truth in these matters.

The truth is that you and your cohort's are attempting to take this country down into a very dark hole. One that has no way back out. I'm hoping you all fail big time, but it will depend on the sequence of events still yet to come.

The truth is you are conflating a matter of private property into some conspiracy theory

No business has to allow people to perform their religious activity on private property

In case you didn't know property rights are foundations of the law in this country

You folks are really dumb. A public drinking fountain is put there for the public.

Forum List

Back