Prayer group kicked out of mall

This is allowed in the mall.
sagging-pants.jpg
I believe that those two dudes are outside.

I thought I recognized them.

They are hated because they rapped the truth about Target and if I'm not mistaken, they also identify as MAGA, as well as BLACK.

Anybody who'd throw them out must be RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAYCISSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me how churchgoers weren’t allowed to attend church, or synagogue, during COVID but Fauci said it was OK to gather by thousands, smushed together inches apart, to participate in Burn, Loot, Murder demonstrations.

They are criminalizing faith. But only the faiths they hate--like ours, for the most part.

(The following leaves off certain groups of Orthodox Jews for obvious reasons)

Leftists are obsessed with brown skin and "exotic" clothing. So if they perceive that a religion involves the above--even if it contradicts their every principle--they will defend it to the nth. See: Islam.

IOW if these Christians had sent their dark skinned people in with exotic clothing--no problem. "Diversity"

They are criminalizing faith. But only the faiths they hate--like ours, for the most part.

(The following leaves off certain groups of Orthodox Jews for obvious reasons)

Leftists are obsessed with brown skin and "exotic" clothing. So if they perceive that a religion involves the above--even if it contradicts their every principle--they will defend it to the nth. See: Islam.

IOW if these Christians had sent their dark skinned people in with exotic clothing--no problem. "Diversity"
you should look up pastor rich. lol

Forum List

Back