PRC vs USA: Globalization or a "multipolar world"?

Quentin111

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2014
Now new conflicts of interest are brewing in the world. Briefly, they can be summarized as follows:
1. Globalization or "multipolar world"?
President Putin declared a rejection of globalization and a transition to a "multipolar world." One of the features of the "multipolar world" is a multi-currency system, the rejection of a single currency for international payments. Already now, we Russians are suffering from such a policy: in settlements between Russia and India, Russian oil is sold for Indian rupees, and not for dollars. As a result, Russian banks have accumulated a lot of Indian rupees, which cannot be redeemed by supplying Indian goods to Russia.
There are other contradictions:
2. Asia or the American-European world?
3. Democracy and freedom (USA) or authoritarian states (like China and the Russian Federation)?
Shall we discuss this?

Now new conflicts of interest are brewing in the world. Briefly, they can be summarized as follows:
1. Globalization or "multipolar world"?
President Putin declared a rejection of globalization and a transition to a "multipolar world." One of the features of the "multipolar world" is a multi-currency system, the rejection of a single currency for international payments. Already now, we Russians are suffering from such a policy: in settlements between Russia and India, Russian oil is sold for Indian rupees, and not for dollars. As a result, Russian banks have accumulated a lot of Indian rupees, which cannot be redeemed by supplying Indian goods to Russia.
There are other contradictions:
2. Asia or the American-European world?
3. Democracy and freedom (USA) or authoritarian states (like China and the Russian Federation)?
Shall we discuss this?
This post of yours could easily turn into a volume or three of suggestive research & solutions. In an attempt to keep my reply as short as possible I will just skim the mountain tops & pass on all that lay beneath them. I have a reasonable background into studies pertaining to Russia's history. With that being said I have found zero to less difference between the run of the mill every day Russian folks & the run of the mill every day American folks. Both Russia & America DO suffer from political corruption that permeates both countries not to mention that virtually every other country on our planet earth has corruption in government. I DO have face to face experience with several Russians both in Alaska/Washington state, that were/are in the body & fender repair business & construction so @ least I can speak with 'some' validity on the subject. Below are a few opinions I harbor on the subject.

1) I do not back the China/Russia Federation. Not because of Russia but because of China.

2) I'm going to take some hard hits from our USMB board members on the following statement; I would prefer a Russia/American alliance mainly to keep islam in check, & also to avoid an escalation in Ukraine that could end up in a global catastrophe.

3) In my defense regarding my opinion above in line #2 are my studies that centered upon Russian/American mutual support in times of past crisis, namely WW1 & WW2.

4) I do NOT believe that the average run of the mill American/Russian citizen hates one another because of nationality. I "DO" believe that narcissistic induced profe$$ional politician$ are the culprit in stirring up wars so they can tank up on the god complex. If peace/mutual respect for one another can/could ever be achieved between America/Russia it would never happen with profe$$ional politicians @ the helm as it would need to start with each & every one of us, which is a tall order to say the least due to the current state of our human condition(human nature).

The above is the best I can give you in a nutshell.

Off topic now. I travel the world on YouTube to check out small towns & meet other folks in far away places just out of interest. I noticed that Russia has some pretty interesting small towns, like the type I am attracted to. I came across a gal in one of those small towns that has a gorgeous family with one KNOCK OUT DAUGHTER that really STANDS OUT!!! There was also a couple of gentleman walking down the street & one of them got my attention big time! Enjoy the vid!

Forum List

Back