Pre-existing conditions coverage

What if it is their fault they have a pre-existing condition? What difference does it make? Lots of things aren't someone's fault. So what? This isn't a morality debate. It's about medical coverage.
Which no company is interested in provided to people who are already sick. You don't insure cars that were already wrecked.

That is why your health care system sucks.
The system sucks because it doesn't provide what people actually need, which isn't all that much if you aren't trying to pull off a miracle and save babies too small, and people too sick and too old.

It sucks because only healthy people and rich people get good coverage. Too bad if you were unfortunate enough to be born with an illness, or have no money.

That means the sick person would have to pay for their own coverage when its not their fault they have a pre existing condition.

What if it is their fault they have a pre-existing condition? What difference does it make? Lots of things aren't someone's fault. So what? This isn't a morality debate. It's about medical coverage.
Which no company is interested in provided to people who are already sick. You don't insure cars that were already wrecked.

Wrong.
You have of course a binary view of people. A pre-existing condition does not mean a person is necessarily sick. I have had asthma for close to 50 years and I am hardly sick.

It sucks because only healthy people and rich people get good coverage. Too bad if you were unfortunate enough to be born with an illness, or have no money.

I guess only healthy and rich people have insurance in America. All those medical expenses must be for, I dunno, check ups?
You are one stupid git, really.

Wrong.
You have of course a binary view of people. A pre-existing condition does not mean a person is necessarily sick. I have had asthma for close to 50 years and I am hardly sick.
Any good capitalist wouldn't offer you a policy. See ya cash sucker. I have a profit to make so get sick on the dime of someone else.

I guess only healthy and rich people have insurance in America. All those medical expenses must be for, I dunno, check ups?

How do poor people afford insurance?

Wrong.
Any good capitalist wouldn't offer you a policy. See ya cash sucker. I have a profit to make so get sick on the dime of someone else.

Flaunting your ignorance again? Companies make money by writing policies that properly priced. Is this something you doubt?

Her point is valid, yours not so much. The system is tilted toward the well and the well-healed. That's valid, that's Capitalism. And the sick, they get screwed,

How do poor people afford insurance?

I guess everyone in America is poor, right? Because no one but rich and healthy people have insurance. Isn't that what you believe, you stupid stupid girl?

Her point is valid, yours not so much. The system is tilted toward the well and the well-healed. That's valid, that's Capitalism. And the sick, they get screwed,

I suppose sick people are never treated here, right? That's why we see them lined up on the sidewalks dying. Amiright?

Wrong.

Flaunting your ignorance again? Companies make money by writing policies that properly priced. Is this something you doubt?
They can, if they can spread the risk enough, and you aren't that sick yet. In general, the true Capitalist would look at your age and genetics, and send most of you packing.

I suppose sick people are never treated here, right? That's why we see them lined up on the sidewalks dying. Amiright?
Try not to be such a drama queen. TY.

They can, if they can spread the risk enough, and you aren't that sick yet. In general, the true Capitalist would look at your age and genetics, and send most of you packing.

Because insurance companies make money refusing to write policies, right? Oh wait.
You are one stupid son of a bitch, aren't you?

Arent there sick people waiting to die where you live? I can't walk anywhere downtown without tripping over a dozen. That's what health care in America is like: sick people dying untreated in the streets, right?

Because insurance companies make money refusing to write policies, right? Oh wait.
No, I'm a Capitalist.

Arent there sick people waiting to die where you live? I can't walk anywhere downtown without tripping over a dozen. That's what health care in America is like: sick people dying untreated in the streets, right?

No, they are lying untreated at home my little idiot, millions of them.

No, I'm a Capitalist.

If by "capitalist' you mean "one ignorant stupid moron without two functioning brain cells" I'd have to agree.

Yes, I smell the dead bodies every day on my daily walks. Don't you?
Oh wait, there is no suchj thing. You're making shit up because your ignorance is astounding.

Yes, I smell the dead bodies every day on my daily walks. Don't you?
Oh wait, there is no suchj thing. You're making shit up because your ignorance is astounding.

I'm not making up anything. There are millions of uninsured Americans who are not being treated and should be. That is what Obamacare is all about, until we put in place what others have and we need, Universal Single-Payer.

Your defense is a broken capitalist system is noted, and rejected.

Forum List

Back