Pre-Existing Conditions: Don't Believe the Lies

I don't have to go back and read it.
You made a claim.
I'm picturing people going to their mailboxes, opening envelopes containing letters stating their insurance is cancelled and returning their check for payment.

Regardless of what "you picture"...you are mischaracterizing what I said.

That would be....what's that word?

Oh yea. Dishonest.

And I even quoted it again for you.

Stop trolling

Are you counting the people who were being forced by Obama's laws to purchase health insurance and after the strong arm tactics were removed made the choice not to purchase health insurance?
Because that would be dishonest.
Obama did not even want a mandate to have to get insurance, he knew it was a good enough deal as it was, for people with brains of course....

LOL, no you didn't.
Are you in Health Care?

Are all right wingers trolls?

I provided a link. I even told you where it was.

You obviously have no interest other than trolling.

And as far as demanding personal information from me...piss up a rope.

There. You have your response troll.

Now be gone

Republican Senate and House Candidates are claiming that are in favor of saving the Pre-Existing Conditions rule.

They are lying

The GOP House voted 70 times to kill the ACA and held a celebration in the Rose Garden the last time because they were CERTAIN that the Senate would kill it dead.

And the GOP Senate WOULD have save for ONE man. John McCain. And he is dead.

The next time it's gone. All those lying GOP Reps who claim to support PECs will vote to kill it and without the ACA the PEC rules is pointless..

Vote these lying creeps out if healthcare means anything at all to you

The problem is there won’t be a next time. The dems will pick up seats in the house and senate. Oh and the GOP tried replacing it with a bill that included pre-existing-conditions.

So you already destroyed our health care system with Obamacare but we should trust you to do it right this time?

Despite the fact that the Constitution doesn’t give you any authority whatsoever to mess with our health?

LOL, no you didn't.
Are you in Health Care?

Now be gone

I’m pretty sure the trolls are the ones refusing to have discussions not the ones asking questions to further the discussion

So you already destroyed our health care system with Obamacare but we should trust you to do it right this time?

Despite the fact that the Constitution doesn’t give you any authority whatsoever to mess with our health?

Obama's whole plan was to destroy the health care system.
He couldn't get national health insurance passed because no Republican and some dems wouldn't vote for it.
So Obamacare was rolled out.
It's purpose was to ruin health care bad enough that the only solution would be national health care, as long as dems stayed in power.
We avoided that monstrosity by electing Trump.

LOL, no you didn't.
Are you in Health Care?

Now be gone

LOL, what are you afraid of?
Why do ALL Leftwing trolls run from direct question?
Nothing you posted shows "60 million".
ARE you employed in healthcare? Yes or no son.

Republican Senate and House Candidates are claiming that are in favor of saving the Pre-Existing Conditions rule.

They are lying

The GOP House voted 70 times to kill the ACA and held a celebration in the Rose Garden the last time because they were CERTAIN that the Senate would kill it dead.

The next time it's gone. All those lying GOP Reps who claim to support PECs will vote to kill it and without the ACA the PEC rules is pointless..

The problem is there won’t be a next time. The dems will pick up seats in the house and senate. Oh and the GOP tried replacing it with a bill that included pre-existing-conditions.
An imaginary bill, super duper...

He couldn't get national health insurance passed because no Republican and some dems wouldn't vote for it.
It's purpose was to ruin health care bad enough that the only solution would be national health care, as long as dems stayed in power.
Obama wanted to compromise with Republicans, so he gave us the GOP plan. Of course the GOP obstructed everything he tried to do, and also proved they will do nothing that would hurt our corrupt healthcare industry. Despite all the GOP sabotage, Obamacare is still working and will end up being the law of the land. Unless the country Falls for this new line of GOP BS.

They are lying

An imaginary bill, super duper...
American Health Care Act of 2017 - Wikipedia

Obama wanted to compromise with Republicans, so he gave us the GOP plan. Of course the GOP obstructed everything he tried to do, and also proved they will do nothing that would hurt our corrupt healthcare industry. Despite all the GOP sabotage, Obamacare is still working and will end up being the law of the land. Unless the country Falls for this new line of GOP BS.

Nobody has EVER accused you of being bright surrender monkey. Tell me, has the ACA expanded or shrunk the competition in the insurance industry?

No he didn’t. Congress blocked every attempt republicans made to present amendments and plans to the bill

Nobody has EVER accused you of being bright surrender monkey. Tell me, has the ACA expanded or shrunk the competition in the insurance industry?
It has allowed tens of millions to get healthcare.

Now YOU tell me...has the increase in premiums accelerated, or decelerated since the ACA was instituted

Now YOU tell me...has the increase in premiums accelerated, or decelerated since the ACA was instituted

(smile) You're new to this.
Has the ACA expanded or decreased competition?

As an aside, WHAT has allowed tens of millions to get "health care"?
By the way ALL of those people got "health care" BEFORE the ACA.
Kid insurance is what I do every single day, you're over matched here.

We can relitigate the entire year long ACA debate but that would be stupid.

Bottom line.

Republicans have all voted to kill it and now they lie.

No ACA...no pre-existing conditions

Full stop

Forum List

Back