🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Existing Conditions: Don't Believe the Lies

You still refuse to read your own links!

"Obamacare doesn’t literally "rob" Medicare. But the Affordable Care Act does include provisions that reduce future increases in Medicare spending. In other words, the law slows down the rising costs of Medicare."

There's a drive, deep to center field! That ball is gone! Home run! Tory hits a walk-off home run to win the Series! Lesh walks dejectedly from the mound after serving up a hanging curve that went the distance!

I still cannot see how your friends and family let you out without adult supervision. Functionally illiterate and mentally retarded are serious challenges you are facing. Please get help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

HAHAHA. Here's a fuller quote.

"Obamacare doesn’t literally "rob" Medicare. But the Affordable Care Act does include provisions that reduce future increases in Medicare spending. In other words, the law slows down the rising costs of Medicare.

It’s also important to note that the savings come at the expense of insurers and hospitals, not beneficiaries. (The $700 billion figure is also old, from a 2012 reportby the Congressional Budget Office. It’s now updated to about $800 billion.)"

Did you really think you would get away with that bit of blatant dishonesty??

Dishonesty? I cannot believe you just posted more of the article that agrees with what I stated. How stupid are you capable of becoming? Each post you make takes you further and further down that dark road from which you may never be able to return.

You just agreed with my assertion 100% because you don't understand anything you are talking about. That $800 billion in savings went to pay for Obamacare and were stripped out of Medicare by reducing the amounts paid to those providing the services, which is exactly what reducing Medicare would be under the Republicans plan, not cutting benefits to Medicare recipients.I don't support that either.

You are functionally illiterate so it is impossible for you to understand anything more complicated than a crayon! Do us all a favor! Log off your computer and take a sledgehammer to it! Show a little self-respect! All you have accomplished in spamming these threads is just providing proof that you are a libtard with a serious psychological issue.

https://mds.marshall.edu/cgi/viewco...ttpsredir=1&article=1180&context=mgmt_faculty

What Are the Implications of Repealing the Affordable Care Act for Medicare Spending and Beneficiaries?
repealing-the-affordable-care-act-for-medicare-spending-and-beneficiaries/

Not in any of these two links but instead of a cut in reimbursements in either 14 or 15 Obama with agreement with congress actually increased it a percent or 2.
Obamacare benefits no conservatives
Well unless they happen to need healthcare

Do NOT believe the lies.

If Republicans win the House pre-existing conditions will no longer be a “thing”

We Will be screwed

And the Senate would ensure that they can’t do it if it goes Blue

Republican Senate and House Candidates are claiming that are in favor of saving the Pre-Existing Conditions rule.

They are lying

The GOP House voted 70 times to kill the ACA and held a celebration in the Rose Garden the last time because they were CERTAIN that the Senate would kill it dead.

And the GOP Senate WOULD have save for ONE man. John McCain. And he is dead.

The next time it's gone. All those lying GOP Reps who claim to support PECs will vote to kill it and without the ACA the PEC rules is pointless..

Vote these lying creeps out if healthcare means anything at all to you

The Affordable Care Act is not affordable. Rebalancing the true costs of pre existing conditions, making it more ala carte on coverages, having deductables and copays that can be met and still pay for coverage would be ppositive changes. Ths ACA is not simply a pre existing conditions law.

Have you EVER considered how different it might be if Big Ears had left the old system alone and concentrated on another program to help these "needy" folk?

The "old system" was a friggin disaster

It left tens of millions (60?) uninsured

It was a major cause of bankruptcies

Left younger people just out of college with no healthcare

Had premiums going up FASTER than since the ACA began

1. that's your opinion.
2. How many of those didn't want insurance?
3. It did cause this, and something I had issues with, UNLESS you had insurance and then you were fine.
4. Young people just out of college are the lowest risk group, thus they don't need insurance.
5. Premiums were not going up like you state.

Mandatory acceptance of preexisting conditions is nothing more than welfare and it is despicable.

Why should I be forced to pay your medical bills when you never paid into the insurance pool?

Republican Senate and House Candidates are claiming that are in favor of saving the Pre-Existing Conditions rule.

They are lying

The GOP House voted 70 times to kill the ACA and held a celebration in the Rose Garden the last time because they were CERTAIN that the Senate would kill it dead.

And the GOP Senate WOULD have save for ONE man. John McCain. And he is dead.

The next time it's gone. All those lying GOP Reps who claim to support PECs will vote to kill it and without the ACA the PEC rules is pointless..

Vote these lying creeps out if healthcare means anything at all to you

OK FACTS regarding "pre-existing conditions"!

FACT 1... Obama's LIE when he said:Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition." —
Barack Obama on Thursday, September 26th, 2013 in a speech about the Affordable Care Act
Obama says half of Americans have a pre-existing condition
The Obama administration even put out a report titled “At Risk: Pre-Existing Conditions Could Affect 1 in 2 Americans: 129 Million Could Be Denied Affordable Coverage Without Health Reform."
How many is "half of All Americans"????
There were 328,863,150 as of October 24, 2018. According to Obama 164 million Americans had pre-existing conditions that wouldn't be covered by insurance.

There were about 125.9 million adult women in the United States in 2014. The number of men was 119.4 million. Or 235.3 million. of which 14.5% were people over age 65... thus leaving 201 million adults.

People under 21 years of age made up over a quarter of the U.S. population (27.1%),

Do people under 21 generally have insurance YES they are generally on their parents plans or MEDICAID!!
Do people over age 65 generally have insurance YES Medicare!

So these people don't have "pre-existing conditions" as an issue.

NOW folks... half of 201.1 million would be 100 million people that according to Obama "HAD Pre-existing conditions"!

FOLKS... how many adults were covered by their companies health insurance plans WHICH DO NOT HAVE pre-existing conditions" exclusions???
  • In 2016, private health insurance coverage continued to be more prevalent than government coverage, at 67.5 percent
  • government coverage, and 37.3 percent, respectively.
  • Of the subtypes of health insurance coverage,
  • employer-based insurance covered 55.7 percent of the population for some or all of the calendar year,
  • followed by Medicaid (19.4 percent),
  • Medicare (16.7 percent),
  • direct-purchase (16.2 percent),
  • and military coverage (4.6 percent).
Health Insurance Coverage in the United States: 2016
FACT IS 55.7% of the ADULT population had employer based and 16.2% had private insurance and 4.6% covered by military.
FOLKS that adds up to 76.5% of the adult population that were covered by insurance including "pre-existing conditions"!

What is the fact is there were less than 23.6% that POSSIBLY could have had "pre-existing conditions"!
We don't know for a fact.

BUT here is a fact!

A total of LESS THEN 1.5 million Americans who were denied health insurance or paid higher premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Obama's Pre-existing Conditions Whopper

NOW for FURTHER PROOF coming from Obamacare statistics!!!
Only 115,000 were members of the Pre-Existing Condition Insurance Plan (PCIP), a high-risk insurance program established as a bridge between pre-Obamacare coverage and the establishment of its exchanges.
Pre-Existing Condition Tweaks Likely Affect 0.5 Percent Of Americans

If according to Obama Up to half of all Americans have a pre-existing condition." WHERE ARE THEY????

Mandatory acceptance of preexisting conditions is nothing more than welfare and it is despicable.

Why should I be forced to pay your medical bills when you never paid into the insurance pool?
Should Persons have to go on welfare to treat pre-existing conditions?

There should be no welfare at all.

You pay your bills and I will pay mine, m'kay?

Should Persons have to go on welfare to treat pre-existing conditions?

There should be no welfare at all.

You pay your bills and I will pay mine, m'kay?
A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage to start.

Do NOT believe the lies. McSally in particular.

She is famous for saying "Let's just fucking pass this thing" regarding ACA repeal

The only thing I remember about Obamacare is the horrible job they did on the web site. Something $90-million was spent and the damn thing couldn't even register people. I built a website myself that I sold for 7-figures, and I only took 2 hours of HTML: classes. But then again, this was the administration that hired Janet Napolitano and the head of Homeland Security (like putting Porky Pig in charge of the pants department).

Whether you like what the Republicans are doing with healthcare now or not - Obamacare was never meant to work. It was designed to fail so the only answer would be "Medicare for all" (AKA: a single payer system), which would be fine in theory, but will never actually work in America because there are too many people who can't pay their fair share.

Sorry Dems, saying you want to cover pre-existing conditions in not the same as doing it. But if you ever REALLY figure it out - please try working WITH the republicans to get it going.

Do NOT believe the lies. McSally in particular.

She is famous for saying "Let's just fucking pass this thing" regarding ACA repeal

What? I think you are thinking of Nancy Pelosi who said of ObamaCare "We need to pass the bill to know what's in it." - Not a single democrat ever actually read the ACA bill, which was written by the insurance companies, and which did nothing to make healthcare cheaper. It was just another entitlement bill - saying "all insurance companies must cover pre-existing conditions" - but not addressing the fact that the cost will go up 500%.

Agree we have to many people grabbing every dime they can, Money is the number one God, hear it every day on this site, every ones a bum who needs any help from any one at any time. your a nice person but if your not focused on having money, getting money, or keeping money your a bum.

DOn't believe the lies. ALL of the Republicans voted against this before...and they'll do it again

Forum List

Back