🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Pre-Existing Conditions: Don't Believe the Lies

If you knew anything about the ACA, not a single Republican voted for it, dumbass!

Dude...try to keep up will ya?

That was my point

The ACA stripped funds from Medicare. What? You didn't know that?

The list of shit you know nothing about is getting longer with every post.

Just how fucking stupid are you?

If you knew anything about the ACA, not a single Republican voted for it, dumbass!

That was my point

Wrong again

Obamacare 'robbed' Medicare of $700B, says Huckabee

Still 0-for the game.ng into late innings so...

Insurance is not healthcare… And you have no proof otherwise

I get that I can't fix stupid...but part of feels the need to try.

Read this slowly.

We'

Are

Talking about

easy now guy

Healthcare INSURANCE

That was my point

Wrong again

Obamacare 'robbed' Medicare of $700B, says Huckabee

Still 0-for the game.ng into late innings so...

You still refuse to read your own links!

"Obamacare doesn’t literally "rob" Medicare. But the Affordable Care Act does include provisions that reduce future increases in Medicare spending. In other words, the law slows down the rising costs of Medicare."

There's a drive, deep to center field! That ball is gone! Home run! Tory hits a walk-off home run to win the Series! Lesh walks dejectedly from the mound after serving up a hanging curve that went the distance!

I still cannot see how your friends and family let you out without adult supervision. Functionally illiterate and mentally retarded are serious challenges you are facing. Please get help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

"Obamacare doesn’t literally "rob" Medicare. But the Affordable Care Act does include provisions that reduce future increases in Medicare spending. In other words, the law slows down the rising costs of Medicare."

There's a drive, deep to center field! That ball is gone! Home run! Tory hits a walk-off home run to win the Series! Lesh walks dejectedly from the mound after serving up a hanging curve that went the distance!

I still cannot see how your friends and family let you out without adult supervision. Functionally illiterate and mentally retarded are serious challenges you are facing. Please get help before you hurt yourself or someone else.

HAHAHA. Here's a fuller quote.

"Obamacare doesn’t literally "rob" Medicare. But the Affordable Care Act does include provisions that reduce future increases in Medicare spending. In other words, the law slows down the rising costs of Medicare.

It’s also important to note that the savings come at the expense of insurers and hospitals, not beneficiaries. (The $700 billion figure is also old, from a 2012 reportby the Congressional Budget Office. It’s now updated to about $800 billion.)"

Did you really think you would get away with that bit of blatant dishonesty??

"Obamacare doesn’t literally "rob" Medicare. But the Affordable Care Act does include provisions that reduce future increases in Medicare spending. In other words, the law slows down the rising costs of Medicare.

It’s also important to note that the savings come at the expense of insurers and hospitals, not beneficiaries. (The $700 billion figure is also old, from a 2012 reportby the Congressional Budget Office. It’s now updated to about $800 billion.)"

Dishonesty? I cannot believe you just posted more of the article that agrees with what I stated. How stupid are you capable of becoming? Each post you make takes you further and further down that dark road from which you may never be able to return.

You just agreed with my assertion 100% because you don't understand anything you are talking about. That $800 billion in savings went to pay for Obamacare and were stripped out of Medicare by reducing the amounts paid to those providing the services, which is exactly what reducing Medicare would be under the Republicans plan, not cutting benefits to Medicare recipients.I don't support that either.

You are functionally illiterate so it is impossible for you to understand anything more complicated than a crayon! Do us all a favor! Log off your computer and take a sledgehammer to it! Show a little self-respect! All you have accomplished in spamming these threads is just providing proof that you are a libtard with a serious psychological issue.

Where did you get your healthcare there "Admiral"?

I currently have coverage through my wife's employer, but I could just as easily use the VA. Where do you get yours? Pimping hookers on the wrong side of the tracks?
See most of us don't have the VA do we?

So if we lose a job or our employer closes its doors or any of a number of things happen...

Poof. No insurance and with the PEC clause...none in the future without paying crippling premiums.

But you got yours...right Skippy?

Yes he has his and the rest of us are paying for it.

Our tax dollars pays for VA health care. In other words, socialized medicine.

So while millions of people are kicked off insurance and never are able to have proper health care again in their lives, they all still have to pay for the socialized medicine for the VA.
Lol
Insurance is not health care you fucking retard
We are TALKING about Healthcare INSURANCE fuckwad

Try to see a doctor without insurance.

Try to pay for chemo or a mammogram or any health care service without the help of insurance.

It's nearly impossible.

The cost of health care is impossible to pay without insurance. Many doctors won't give you and appointment unless you have insurance or can prove you can pay the bill. Then you have to pay the highest costs for it, Insurance companies get big discounts. People without insurance don't.

Most people can't afford that health care without insurance. So they go without which results in thousands dying an early needless death every year or they go into bankruptcy.

I currently have coverage through my wife's employer, but I could just as easily use the VA. Where do you get yours? Pimping hookers on the wrong side of the tracks?

So if we lose a job or our employer closes its doors or any of a number of things happen...

Poof. No insurance and with the PEC clause...none in the future without paying crippling premiums.

So while millions of people are kicked off insurance and never are able to have proper health care again in their lives, they all still have to pay for the socialized medicine for the VA.
Lol

Try to pay for chemo or a mammogram or any health care service without the help of insurance.

It's nearly impossible.

The cost of health care is impossible to pay without insurance. Many doctors won't give you and appointment unless you have insurance or can prove you can pay the bill. Then you have to pay the highest costs for it, Insurance companies get big discounts. People without insurance don't.

Most people can't afford that health care without insurance. So they go without which results in thousands dying an early needless death every year or they go into bankruptcy.
Lol
Insurance allows corrupt doctors, hospitals and lawyers to charge whatever they want...
You Fucking moron

Dishonesty? I cannot believe you just posted more of the article that agrees with what I stated. How stupid are you capable of becoming? Each post you make takes you further and further down that dark road from which you may never be able to return.

You just agreed with my assertion 100% because you don't understand anything you are talking about. That $800 billion in savings went to pay for Obamacare and were stripped out of Medicare by reducing the amounts paid to those providing the services, which is exactly what reducing Medicare would be under the Republicans plan, not cutting benefits to Medicare recipients.I don't support that either.

You are functionally illiterate so it is impossible for you to understand anything more complicated than a crayon! Do us all a favor! Log off your computer and take a sledgehammer to it! Show a little self-respect! All you have accomplished in spamming these threads is just providing proof that you are a libtard with a serious psychological issue.

https://mds.marshall.edu/cgi/viewco...ttpsredir=1&article=1180&context=mgmt_faculty

What Are the Implications of Repealing the Affordable Care Act for Medicare Spending and Beneficiaries?
repealing-the-affordable-care-act-for-medicare-spending-and-beneficiaries/

Not in any of these two links but instead of a cut in reimbursements in either 14 or 15 Obama with agreement with congress actually increased it a percent or 2.

Lol

It's nearly impossible.

That's funny!

My doctor charges me as though I don't have insurance for my blood tests because I pay hundreds of dollars out of pocket with insurance, but I pay a few dollars per test if he doesn't submit them to my insurance company. That saves me several hundred dollars every 6 months.

Insurance is not healthcare… And you have no proof otherwise

I get that I can't fix stupid...but part of feels the need to try.

Read this slowly.

We'

Are

Talking about

easy now guy

Healthcare INSURANCE

While I hate to agree with rustic healthcare is not health insurance. Also it is not called a healthcare policy.

https://mds.marshall.edu/cgi/viewco...ttpsredir=1&article=1180&context=mgmt_faculty

What Are the Implications of Repealing the Affordable Care Act for Medicare Spending and Beneficiaries?

Not in any of these two links but instead of a cut in reimbursements in either 14 or 15 Obama with agreement with congress actually increased it a percent or 2.
Obamacare benefits no conservatives

Come down to where I live and tell the 99% conservatives that, I'm sure the ones that are receiving huge subsidies would not agree with you.

Come down to where I live and tell the 99% conservatives that, I'm sure the ones that are receiving huge subsidies would not agree with you.
They are not conservatives if they rely on the nanny state... Just the facts

Oh no man they are some of the strongest conservatives in the nation but they love their obamacare on one hand but also loved it when the republican's were going to repeal. Maybe their just not all there, elevators don't go to the top, butter slipped off their noodles, you get the picture.

Oh no man they are some of the strongest conservatives in the nation but they love their obamacare on one hand but also loved it when the republican's were going to repeal. Maybe their just not all there, elevators don't go to the top, butter slipped off their noodles, you get the picture.
Socialism is a parasite

Socialism is a parasite

These fucker's would just as soon shoot you than look at you if you called them a socialist to their face. Kind of screwed up aren't they? I have to laugh they loved Obama for one thing but would hang him if had the chance.

Forum List

Back