Predict the Trump verdict. (Poll)

How many jurors will find Trump NOT guilty of ANY super-secret felony counts?

• 0 Meaning Trump is guilty of a felony and could face prison time

Votes: 25 43.1%
  • 1 not guilty, meaning a "hung jury", and Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 2 not guilty, same hung jury, Trump walks

Votes: 9 15.5%
  • 3+ not guilty, Trump walks

Votes: 15 25.9%

• Total voters
Anton Too posts the fake news emoji ... it seems the effeminate faggot thinks Engoron is attractive ..
Yeah, he's a beta bottom... I don't think he even lives in this country.

Bet he has one of these on his ceiling....

hogg faggot prom date.jpg

34 Counts.

The Jury will be Hung on Many, but NOT on ALL counts.

Trump will be found GUILTY on some of the 34 Counts.
This ^^^^ is normal, it happens all the time in jury decisions.

What is the 'punishment/sentence' for being found GUILTY on some of the counts.
I have NO IDEA.
They are all essentially the same bullshit charge.

yeah right there hoping that the skyrocketing costs of living because of democrats end.. things cost so much now eating saltine crackers and peanut butter are a suit and tie event ..
You are such a shmutz. The economy is booming and UE is at 4%. We are better off now than four years ago. Things will only get worse if Trump gets back in the WH.

Without due process? I don’t think you understand what you are saying.

Even if NY made ALL falsification of bussiness records criminal that would still be 100% Constitutional, so clearly your objection is false.
1. The bookkeeping crime is an expired misdemeanor. Alone it means nothing.

2. If that bookkeeping crime covered up another crime, the super-secret crime that Trump was never charged nor convicted of, then that bookkeeping crime becomes a felony. The Kangaroo Court is saying that there are 3 secret crimes that were covered up. The 6th Amendment says we're entitled to due process. Merchan is a partisan hack.

From Jonathan Turley:
"For many of us, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has created a new school of abstract law where there is no need for objective meaning. The jury is simply supposed to enjoy it for what it is: a chance to convict Donald Trump.
Merchan has ruled that the jurors can disagree on what actually occurred in terms of the second crime. This means there could be three groups of four jurors, with one believing that there was a conspiracy to conceal a state election violation, another believing there was a federal election violation (which Bragg cannot enforce), and a third believing there was a tax violation, respectively. Nonetheless, Merchan will treat that as a unanimous verdict."

Closing arguments start Tuesday morning, then the jury instructions, then the jury decides the verdicts.

So my take on it is that Trump will be found guilty of the misdemeanor bookkeeping counts, and not guilty on the any of the (3) "super-secret felonies"

So Trump walks, since the misdemeanor counts all expired (unless they hid one of the "super-secret felonies", which was a "no")

I'm betting that "innocent until proven guilty" holds serve in the jury, for the "super-secret felonies"
Evidence against Trump in hush money case is ‘overwhelming,’ prosecutor tells jury in closing argument

The evidence in the criminal hush money case against former president Donald Trump is “literally overwhelming,” a prosecutor told jurors Tuesday.

“Focus on the evidence and the logical inferences that can be drawn from that evidence,” Assistant Manhattan District Attorney Joshua Steinglass said at the end of his closing argument for the trial.

“In the interest of justice, and in the name of the people of the state of New York, I ask you to find the defendant guilty,” Steinglass said. “Thank you.”

Steinglass spent nearly five hours methodically reminding jurors of the testimony they had heard and evidence they had been shown.

All of it, the prosecutor argued, painted a picture of Trump directing and benefiting from a scheme to protect his presidential campaign from negative information about him becoming public during the 2016 election.

“Everything Mr. Trump and his cohorts did in this case was cloaked in lies,” Steinglass said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/28/trump-trial-closing-arguments-begin-in-new-york-hush-money-case.html

Throughout the trial the defense hung its hat on a single strategy, trying to convince the jury Cohen can't be trusted. Blanche and Co seem to have forgotten about the mountain of hard evidence backing up Cohen's testimony. We shouldn't be too harsh on the defense team however. Defending a guilty client (no matter what the jury decides) is never easy.

I predict if Trump is found guilty he will rail against the system having treated him unjustly.
I predict if Trump is found innocent he will rail against the system having treated him unjustly.

Evidence against Trump in hush money case is ‘overwhelming,’ prosecutor tells jury in closing argument

The evidence in the criminal hush money case against former president Donald Trump is “literally overwhelming,” a prosecutor told jurors Tuesday.

“Focus on the evidence and the logical inferences that can be drawn from that evidence,” Assistant Manhattan District Attorney Joshua Steinglass said at the end of his closing argument for the trial.

“In the interest of justice, and in the name of the people of the state of New York, I ask you to find the defendant guilty,” Steinglass said. “Thank you.”

Steinglass spent nearly five hours methodically reminding jurors of the testimony they had heard and evidence they had been shown.

All of it, the prosecutor argued, painted a picture of Trump directing and benefiting from a scheme to protect his presidential campaign from negative information about him becoming public during the 2016 election.

“Everything Mr. Trump and his cohorts did in this case was cloaked in lies,” Steinglass said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2024/05/28/trump-trial-closing-arguments-begin-in-new-york-hush-money-case.html

Throughout the trial the defense hung its hat on a single strategy, trying to convince the jury Cohen can't be trusted. Blanche and Co seem to have forgotten about the mountain of hard evidence backing up Cohen's testimony. We shouldn't be too harsh on the defense team however. Defending a guilty client (no matter what the jury decides) is never easy.

I predict if Trump is found guilty he will rail against the system having treated him unjustly.
I predict if Trump is found innocent he will rail against the system having treated him unjustly.
a-gift-that-could-rival-my-1st-nintendo-in-the-80s-v0-55mv6guaka3d1.jpeg

1. The bookkeeping crime is an expired misdemeanor. Alone it means nothing.

2. If that bookkeeping crime covered up another crime, the super-secret crime that Trump was never charged nor convicted of, then that bookkeeping crime becomes a felony. The Kangaroo Court is saying that there are 3 secret crimes that were covered up. The 6th Amendment says we're entitled to due process. Merchan is a partisan hack.

From Jonathan Turley:
"For many of us, Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg has created a new school of abstract law where there is no need for objective meaning. The jury is simply supposed to enjoy it for what it is: a chance to convict Donald Trump.
Merchan has ruled that the jurors can disagree on what actually occurred in terms of the second crime. This means there could be three groups of four jurors, with one believing that there was a conspiracy to conceal a state election violation, another believing there was a federal election violation (which Bragg cannot enforce), and a third believing there was a tax violation, respectively. Nonetheless, Merchan will treat that as a unanimous verdict."

I don’t see anything supporting your prior claim that the NY law is not Constitutional because it doesn’t require a conviction of the secondary law violation.

Even the MSM shills on CNN, and MSNBC are cracking…

I don’t see anything supporting your prior claim that the NY law is not Constitutional because it doesn’t require a conviction of the secondary law violation.
You can bet Trump's attorneys will be throwing all sorts of shit on the wall, as they always do, to delay a final verdict.

I think the two lawyers on the jury will vote not guilty on all charges. They will understand the massive overreach and consequences of allowing this clown show to convict. Plus they have a vested interest in not legitimizing this novel legal farce.

Trey Gowdy (who I'm not a fan of) mentioned it's odd 2 lawyers were seated and that he would seat a "defendants mother before a lawyer". So that makes me question if the lawyers were intentionally seated to influence the other members of the jury. We now the judge wasn't a random pick, so does anyone think the same wasn't done with the jury?

Forum List

Back