Predict tomorrow's liberal breakdown level following the SOTU address.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The fake fact checkers will be working overtime so the fake news can pump out its propaganda fast enough for the mental patients to regurgitate the correct talking points.

Should be a fun time.

I love these things, looking forward to hearing about the economy, law and order, immigration and I hope future challenges. I did see that one of the subjects was trade, so I imagine he will address NAFTA as well, something I am passionately attached to at the moment.

The fake fact checkers will be working overtime so the fake news can pump out its propaganda fast enough for the mental patients to regurgitate the correct talking points.

Should be a fun time.
iu

Should be a fun time.
After the Nation gets to read the secret memo it might be time to get out the tar and pluck some chickens.

You are looking forward to watching Low Energy Don read another speech like he’s seeing it for the first time?

Hope you enjoy it.

Maybe you should fact check it. You might gain some self respect.

is this being aired on CNN and MSNBC? wont they all look like buffoons after the speech being these networks never reported any good news that came from Trump?

is this being aired on CNN and MSNBC? wont they all look like buffoons after the speech being these networks never reported any good news that came from Trump?
The Democrat propaganda outlets hate it whenever Trump speaks directly to the people because they can't filter and reinterpret what he says.

Should be a fun time.
iu

Does anyone know the identity of this lady? I swear they have to be a troll or some undercover trying to fit in with the SJW's. Who does this in front of the world? You couldn't find an actor with a better performance than that.

"NOOOOOOOO!"

Should be a fun time.
iu

Does anyone know the identity of this lady? I swear they have to be a troll or some undercover trying to fit in with the SJW's. Who does this in front of the world? You couldn't find an actor with a better performance than that.

"NOOOOOOOO!"
I'll bet the fool is regretting the day he/she did that. That image has been posted on the internet about 10 million times.

14 months later and Trombies still have no greater moment than election night.

Sad. Believe me.
Not as great as election night, but there have been plenty of great moments since then. Take the EO that cancelled Obama's "Clean Energy Plan," for instance.

if Pelosi was there {is she coming?},,she would stand up and say,,,,President Bush, you are a racist like myself,,,and everyone knows it !!!

You are looking forward to watching Low Energy Don read another speech like he’s seeing it for the first time?

Hope you enjoy it.

Maybe you should fact check it. You might gain some self respect.
A libtard talking facts, how comical.

14 months later and Trombies still have no greater moment than election night.

Sad. Believe me.
Not as great as election night, but there have been plenty of great moments since then. Take the EO that cancelled Obama's "Clean Energy Plan," for instance.
I think you missed the point...
Actually not. What's the problem with admitting that election night was the greatest moment in the last 14 months?

Forum List

Back