Predictably, the left blame Bush for the disaster in France. Yeap.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
Appearing on MSNBC's Morning Joe on Thursday, David Rothkopf, CEO and editor of The FP Group, which publishes Foreign Policy magazine, warned against European authorities being too aggressive in fighting Islamic terrorism following the brutal attack in Paris: "I think we have to be just as worried about the reaction to the attack from nationalists, from right-wingers, from people who have sought to drive this wedge...between the Islamic communities and the mainstream communities in Europe....it's very important that we recognize the value of restraint in response to these things." Moments later, he cited the Abu Ghraib prison scandal as a cause for the massacre: "You know, one of the reports has it that one of these guys who led this attack was radicalized by reading about Abu Ghraib, that prior to that he was not an extremist, and after that he moved into this vein of thought." -

See more at: Foreign Policy Editor Blames Paris Terror Attack on Abu Ghraib

David Rothkopf
120807103211-rothkopf-hedshot-story-top.jpg

"I think we have to be just as worried about the reaction to the attack from nationalists, from right-wingers, from people who have sought to drive this wedge...between the Islamic communities and the mainstream communities in Europe....it's very important that we recognize the value of restraint in response to these things." -

Now, look at that face, the beady eyes, the big nose, the arrogant obnoxious know it all smile. You thinking what I am thinking?

Yeah, you are thinking what I am thinking.

Abu Ghraib, code phrase for Boooooosh and cheney.

Last edited:
Wasnt Bush the only president to get a shoe thrown at him? Dude was willing to die for it. Pretty sure the chickens from his administration have come home to roost.

He didn't blame Bush and he didn't blame Abu Ghraib. You might be a leeeeeeeetle bit sensitive.

It took longer than usual!
Appearing on MSNBC's Morning Joe on Thursday, David Rothkopf, CEO and editor of The FP Group, which publishes Foreign Policy magazine, warned against European authorities being too aggressive in fighting Islamic terrorism following the brutal attack in Paris: "I think we have to be just as worried about the reaction to the attack from nationalists, from right-wingers, from people who have sought to drive this wedge...between the Islamic communities and the mainstream communities in Europe....it's very important that we recognize the value of restraint in response to these things." Moments later, he cited the Abu Ghraib prison scandal as a cause for the massacre: "You know, one of the reports has it that one of these guys who led this attack was radicalized by reading about Abu Ghraib, that prior to that he was not an extremist, and after that he moved into this vein of thought." -

See more at: Foreign Policy Editor Blames Paris Terror Attack on Abu Ghraib

David Rothkopf
120807103211-rothkopf-hedshot-story-top.jpg

"I think we have to be just as worried about the reaction to the attack from nationalists, from right-wingers, from people who have sought to drive this wedge...between the Islamic communities and the mainstream communities in Europe....it's very important that we recognize the value of restraint in response to these things." -

Now, look at that face, the beady eyes, the big nose, the arrogant obnoxious know it all smile. You thinking what I am thinking?

Yeah, you are thinking what I am thinking.

Abu Ghraib, code phrase for Boooooosh and cheney.

I do believe you have that backwards...
Well, she has aspirations...
Sure they did...

Wasnt Bush the only president to get a shoe thrown at him? Dude was willing to die for it. Pretty sure the chickens from his administration have come home to roost.

When was Hilary Clinton president? That was a book not a shoe thrown at the POTUS. They wanted an autograph.

So you fail...again.

The fault is with the entirety of the world's left who permits islamic infection to metasticize. Islam is the ebola of religion.

Sure they did...

When was Hilary Clinton president? That was a book not a shoe thrown at the POTUS. They wanted an autograph.

So you fail...again.

Your beliefs are what caused you to fail the first time. If I were you I would stop believing things and learn the difference between shoe and book as well as POTUS and candidate.

Now, now, now Asclepias, don't get bent out of shape, dear. It's just not worth it.
Sure they did...

So you fail...again.

Your beliefs are what caused you to fail the first time. If I were you I would stop believing things and learn the difference between shoe and book as well as POTUS and candidate.

Now, now, now Asclepias, don't get bent out of shape, dear. It's just not worth it.
Sure they did...
So you fail...again.

Correcting you is pretty easy. There is no need for me to get bent out of shape helping a child like you. :itsok:

Last edited:
Wasn't the extreme right blaming Obama just yesterday?
No

Hmmm, so either you are lying or theOwl32 is lying?

My money is on it being you since this is what theOwl32 posted in response to my question.

Yeah, for not even having the fucking balls to call terrorists, terrorists.

You are a classic voter Gerber was talking about. Sheesh
Blaming him for being a pansy and not calling the terrorist attack a terrorist attack is blaming him for the terrorist attack?

Forum List

Back