Predictably, the left blame Bush for the disaster in France. Yeap.

Appearing on MSNBC's Morning Joe on Thursday, David Rothkopf, CEO and editor of The FP Group, which publishes Foreign Policy magazine, warned against European authorities being too aggressive in fighting Islamic terrorism following the brutal attack in Paris: "I think we have to be just as worried about the reaction to the attack from nationalists, from right-wingers, from people who have sought to drive this wedge...between the Islamic communities and the mainstream communities in Europe....it's very important that we recognize the value of restraint in response to these things." Moments later, he cited the Abu Ghraib prison scandal as a cause for the massacre: "You know, one of the reports has it that one of these guys who led this attack was radicalized by reading about Abu Ghraib, that prior to that he was not an extremist, and after that he moved into this vein of thought." -

See more at: Foreign Policy Editor Blames Paris Terror Attack on Abu Ghraib

David Rothkopf
120807103211-rothkopf-hedshot-story-top.jpg

"I think we have to be just as worried about the reaction to the attack from nationalists, from right-wingers, from people who have sought to drive this wedge...between the Islamic communities and the mainstream communities in Europe....it's very important that we recognize the value of restraint in response to these things." -

Now, look at that face, the beady eyes, the big nose, the arrogant obnoxious know it all smile. You thinking what I am thinking?

Yeah, you are thinking what I am thinking.

Abu Ghraib, code phrase for Boooooosh and cheney.

Actually I was thinking how punchable his face looked.

Wasn't the extreme right blaming Obama just yesterday?
No

Hmmm, so either you are lying or theOwl32 is lying?

My money is on it being you since this is what theOwl32 posted in response to my question.

Yeah, for not even having the fucking balls to call terrorists, terrorists.

You are a classic voter Gerber was talking about. Sheesh
Blaming him for being a pansy and not calling the terrorist attack a terrorist attack is blaming him for the terrorist attack?

Getting caught lying and you don't have the honesty and integrity to admit that you were wrong. Says volumes about you. Have a nice day.

Appearing on MSNBC's Morning Joe on Thursday, David Rothkopf, CEO and editor of The FP Group, which publishes Foreign Policy magazine, warned against European authorities being too aggressive in fighting Islamic terrorism following the brutal attack in Paris: "I think we have to be just as worried about the reaction to the attack from nationalists, from right-wingers, from people who have sought to drive this wedge...between the Islamic communities and the mainstream communities in Europe....it's very important that we recognize the value of restraint in response to these things." Moments later, he cited the Abu Ghraib prison scandal as a cause for the massacre: "You know, one of the reports has it that one of these guys who led this attack was radicalized by reading about Abu Ghraib, that prior to that he was not an extremist, and after that he moved into this vein of thought." -

David Rothkopf

"I think we have to be just as worried about the reaction to the attack from nationalists, from right-wingers, from people who have sought to drive this wedge...between the Islamic communities and the mainstream communities in Europe....it's very important that we recognize the value of restraint in response to these things." -

Now, look at that face, the beady eyes, the big nose, the arrogant obnoxious know it all smile. You thinking what I am thinking?

Yeah, that too.

No

My money is on it being you since this is what theOwl32 posted in response to my question.

Blaming him for being a pansy and not calling the terrorist attack a terrorist attack is blaming him for the terrorist attack?

Getting caught lying and you don't have the honesty and integrity to admit that you were wrong. Says volumes about you. Have a nice day.

You are a fucking moron. Have a fucked up day.

No

Gee, there I agreed that you were telling the truth and this is your response?

rofl_logo.jpg

No

Poor old man is a few fries short of a happy meal

If Ron Reagan would have dealt with this terrorist crap when it all got started under his watch we wouldn't have to be dealing with it today. But no, he had to go and encourage it and make it profitable for the terrorist. Worked out just great didn't it.

Yeah, for not even having the fucking balls to call terrorists, terrorists. The worst president in history, is the worst president in history.

It is not close either.

Only, he did, he called it a "horrific terror attack".

Nice try. Must really suck to be you.

Yeah, for not even having the fucking balls to call terrorists, terrorists. The worst president in history, is the worst president in history.

It is not close either.

So you just admitting that you started this and yet you still whine.

Fuck you.

Twelve postings and you are already in rage? Wow. That may just be a record.

You seem very, very angry. Are the shock therapy treatments not working?

Now, back to the OP:

>Predictably, the left blame Bush for the disaster in France. Yeap.

Uh, what exactly is a "Yeap"?

:rofl:

Last edited:
No

Yes, you seem vewy, vewy, vewy angwwwy!!!

Wasnt Bush the only president to get a shoe thrown at him? Dude was willing to die for it. Pretty sure the chickens from his administration have come home to roost.

Wasnt Bush the only president to get a shoe thrown at him? Dude was willing to die for it. Pretty sure the chickens from his administration have come home to roost.

The guy got 3 year sentence, reduced to 1 year and got out in 9 months.

9 months! They should have given him a medal and a statue in his honor. I cant watch that video without laughing my ass off! :laugh:

9 months! They should have given him a medal and a statue in his honor. I cant watch that video without laughing my ass off! :laugh:

Spoken like a true anti-American shitbird!

laugh.gif

David Rothkopf

Ha! :laugh:
How old are you anyways? Twelve?
Just because somebody says something that you disagree with, you want to punch them.:dunno:
untitled.png head slap.png

It is not close either.

Nope....Bush, GW, that is, will eventually be declared as the worst president in History, bar none.

NOVEMBER 6, 2012
icon_obama.jpg

50.1 Approve

47.1 Disapprove

SPREAD+3.0
NOVEMBER 2, 2004
icon_bush.jpg

49.5 Approve

46.8 Disapprove

SPREAD+2.7
RCP POLL AVERAGE
Obama & Bush Job Approval
50.1 Obama Approval 49.5 Bush Approval

Since January 1, 2012/2004
RCP POLL AVERAGE
Obama & Bush Job Approval
50.1 Obama Approval 49.5 Bush Approval

If Ron Reagan would have dealt with this terrorist crap when it all got started under his watch we wouldn't have to be dealing with it today. But no, he had to go and encourage it and make it profitable for the terrorist. Worked out just great didn't it.

Dealt with it hell. He started it. Charlie Wilson, another dumbass Texas politician, almost single handedly got massive US funding for the Mujahidin, and St Ronald encouraged him. Without all that money and arms we gave the terrorists to get started, we wouldn't have the problems we have now.

And TooTall, you have every right to call Asclepias "anti-American". You're always there to take on posters who really go off on Obama postings things that are even more disgusting. You always make a point of being on them right away and telling them that they are "anti-American" shitbirds.

David Rothkopf

Just because somebody says something that you disagree with, you want to punch them.:dunno:
View attachment 35743

Shit,I bet you have a punchable face as well. And where did I say I disagreed?
You really need to stop taking things so serious.....seriously.

David Rothkopf

View attachment 35743

Shit,I bet you have a punchable face as well. And where did I say I disagreed?
You really need to stop taking things so serious.....seriously.

Are you serious?

Forum List

Back