Predictably, the left blame Bush for the disaster in France. Yeap.

Wasnt Bush the only president to get a shoe thrown at him? Dude was willing to die for it. Pretty sure the chickens from his administration have come home to roost.

Wasnt Bush the only president to get a shoe thrown at him? Dude was willing to die for it. Pretty sure the chickens from his administration have come home to roost.

The guy got 3 year sentence, reduced to 1 year and got out in 9 months.

9 months! They should have given him a medal and a statue in his honor. I cant watch that video without laughing my ass off! :laugh:

Spoken like a true anti-American shitbird!

And TooTall, you have every right to call Asclepias "anti-American". You're always there to take on posters who really go off on Obama postings things that are even more disgusting. You always make a point of being on them right away and telling them that they are "anti-American" shitbirds.

I ignore those that say disgusting things about Obama. I agree with those that criticize him for not being able to say 'terrorist' and Islamic in the same sentence, and that is the frustration many have with him. If you have an enemy that intends to kill you, it is rather stupid to not call them what they are.
BTW, do you agree that Asclepias is an anti-American shitbird? Or do you agree with the POS.

The lefties will not condemn Islam. The more attacks there are, the more they will defend the terrorists and blame "the right" for everything.

That's really stupid....it would be like condemning all Christians for the acts of the Westboro Baptist Church. Do all conservatives have that "generalizing" problem?
Yea, didn't the Westboro Baptist Church kill 16 innocent people in cold blood?

No, but Timothy McVeigh did....

Religious beliefs and final conversion to Roman Catholicism
McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[91] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[92] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[93] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[91] In McVeigh's 2002 biography American Terrorist, he stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[94][95] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[4] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
Wiki:

Also, how about the idiot who killed the abortion doctor?

See, Islam and Christianity are the SAME you bigoted Republican shitlords.

Islam and Christianity are not the same idiot, but you can find crazy radical people in any religion and to condemn all of them for the acts of some is insane, like you.
McVeigh had long before abandoned Christianity and said so in his final letters. But a few Christian nuts aren't equivalent to millions of blood thirsty Muslims acting out on their intolerance. This is one of the main objections conservatives have with liberals, liberals are incapable of drawing distinctions of any kind. Moral relativism and equivalence is the foundation of their faith.

The lefties will not condemn Islam. The more attacks there are, the more they will defend the terrorists and blame "the right" for everything.

That's really stupid....it would be like condemning all Christians for the acts of the Westboro Baptist Church. Do all conservatives have that "generalizing" problem?

McVeigh was raised Roman Catholic.[91] During his childhood, he and his father attended Mass regularly.[92] McVeigh was confirmed at the Good Shepherd Church in Pendleton, New York, in 1985.[93] In a 1996 interview, McVeigh professed belief in "a God", although he said he had "sort of lost touch with" Catholicism and "I never really picked it up, however I do maintain core beliefs."[91] In McVeigh's 2002 biography American Terrorist, he stated that he did not believe in Hell and that science is his religion.[94][95] In June 2001, a day before the execution, McVeigh wrote a letter to the Buffalo News identifying himself as agnostic.[4] Before his execution, McVeigh took the Catholic sacrament of the Anointing of the Sick.
Wiki:

Also, how about the idiot who killed the abortion doctor?

See, Islam and Christianity are the SAME you bigoted Republican shitlords.

Islam and Christianity are not the same idiot, but you can find crazy radical people in any religion and to condemn all of them for the acts of some is insane, like you.
McVeigh had long before abandoned Christianity and said so in his final letters. But a few Christian nuts aren't equivalent to millions of blood thirsty Muslims acting out on their intolerance. This is one of the main objections conservatives have with liberals, liberals are incapable of drawing distinctions of any kind. Moral relativism and equivalence is the foundation of their faith.

You will not get anywhere with the pieces of shit on the left who cannot help but bring up McVeigh.

They try to link Christianity and they still claim Christians are just as insidious and murderous as muslims. They are such pieces of shit.

Of course when I ask them how many people have been murdered for the endless insulting photos left wing anti-Christ make of Jesus they are silent. From the artist that made the piece called, "Piss Christ" where the artist placed a crucifix inside a jar of his own piss, to South Park creators who constantly put the image of Jesus in insulting ways in their show, to Seth McFarlane who has repeatedly put mocking pictures of Christ in Family Guy or American Dad. The list goes on and on.

In fact, the last Hollywood person that made an honorable depiction of Christ was utterly blackballed for The Passion of The Christ. The left will of course lie and say Mel Gibson was blackballed for his anti-semitic rant. Well, that is a lie, since he was blackballed long before the rants.

Notice folks, how Mel Gibson is crushed for attacking the liberal Jews in Hollywood who are essentially as Jewish as I am. The same Hollywood of course praise anyone in the entertainment who ridicule Israel. The actual Semites. The condemn Israel and the beloved liberal Jewish Americans remain notoriously silent about the issue.

When have you seen Spielberg, or Katzenberg, or Matzenberg, or Weinstein, or Streisand show public support for Israel? I ask that, cause all of those Jewish Americans never shut the fuck up about politics. They yell and "whine" about politics day and night. I have not seen any of those wolves in sheeps clothing say anything. They are liars and enemies to the land of Canaan.

All liberals are pathetic insidious liars. They are worthy of zero respect. Ever notice how these brave liberals love and honor and stand in awe of "artists" that insult Christ, but they are offended when any brave artist makes anything insulting about the fake prophet mohammed?

Oh and btw the obvious thing to bring up to these pieces of never ending shit on the left who love to bring up Christianity.

The Christian Bible (better known as the new testament) DOES NOT COMMAND THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST TO KILL THE INFIDEL!!

If any of these left wing pieces of shit want to say anyone doing that is not acting Christian, then fine. That is not their claim. They claim the Bible commands the followers to do this. They are of course lying.

Most of them have no clue about the history of the Bible, how it was put togther. Heck most Christians do not know. Hint The cannon was not put together as we know it now until the 4th century. Around 382ad and the KJV version was written until 1611.

That is either here nor there. The point is the left lie about everything. They are lying, even when they are saying something a little truthful. SInce their whole motivation is something anti-Christ.

Again, worthy of zero respect.

If Ron Reagan would have dealt with this terrorist crap when it all got started under his watch we wouldn't have to be dealing with it today. But no, he had to go and encourage it and make it profitable for the terrorist. Worked out just great didn't it.
I hate Reagan more for his refusal to avenge the US Marines in Beirut than for any of the thousand other reasons I hated that nasty old bastard.

You can bitch about W all you want, but at least he took some action after decades of the US just bending over and taking it.

Wasn't the extreme right blaming Obama just yesterday?

Yeah, for not even having the fucking balls to call terrorists, terrorists. The worst president in history, is the worst president in history.

It is not close either.

It doesn't take balls to call names. We had a unelected prez for eight years that strutted around like a big bad Texan calling names and shooting from the hip. Glad to have a president now who acts like an adult.

Wasn't the extreme right blaming Obama just yesterday?

Yeah, for not even having the fucking balls to call terrorists, terrorists. The worst president in history, is the worst president in history.

It is not close either.

It doesn't take balls to call names. We had a unelected prez for eight years that strutted around like a big bad Texan calling names and shooting from the hip. Glad to have a president now who acts like an adult.

Oh Gaawwwwd, the old, Gore won the election. You piece of shit. You are a fucking liar. You stupid ass.

You going to tell us all with your never ending line of cliches how Booooooosh lied about wmds. or how he did it all for Halliburton?

You really want that argument with me?

A president that acts like an adult? You fucking moron. You liberals are utterly hopeless.

Hey, while you are at it, why don;t you tell us what the Iraq Liberation Act for WMDs was all about. Tell us how that president shoved cigars in and out of a fat Jewish interns ass in the oval office and tell us how respectful that is.

Is there anything you fucking morons are not hypocritical about? Name one thing. Go ahead.

We already get that you fucking morons feign outrage over people being water boarded. How do we know that? Well, you fucking wastes of shit cry over the fact that saddam is dead, and is not in power torturing his people. Wait, I thought you hypocrites cared about the poor and down trodden. Fuck you. Tell it to the other moronic double talkers, not me. I do not buy your shit for one second.

Halliburton Halliburton Halliburton

You even know or care that Clinton awarded at least 4 no bid contracts to Halliburton? Thought not. You fucking liar. You even know or care that Halliburton is the only American company that does the type of work they were awarded that was the reason they were no bid contracts? Never mind. You are fucking stupid.

Remember when you stupid liars blamed the republicans for rigging the elections with the ballots in 2000? LOL I do. How many of you liberal morons knew or cared that democrats designed the ballots, and how many of you morons knew or cared that democrats approved the ballots.

The fact that the old Jews in Palm Beach were too fucking stupid to connect the dots only proves that Gruber was absolutely right when he said the democrat electorate are too stupid that they needed to lie about Obamacare.

You are a fucking ignorant fucking loser. A fucking hypocrite and worthy of zero respect. Moron.

Hmmm, so either you are lying or theOwl32 is lying?

My money is on it being you since this is what theOwl32 posted in response to my question.

Yeah, for not even having the fucking balls to call terrorists, terrorists.

You are a classic voter Gerber was talking about. Sheesh
Blaming him for being a pansy and not calling the terrorist attack a terrorist attack is blaming him for the terrorist attack?

Getting caught lying and you don't have the honesty and integrity to admit that you were wrong. Says volumes about you. Have a nice day.

You are a fucking moron. Have a fucked up day.
Poor old man is a few fries short of a happy meal
For clarification, I was posting to Owl not about Owl

By the boob who thanks me I was certain it wasn't clear :)

Oh and btw the obvious thing to bring up to these pieces of never ending shit on the left who love to bring up Christianity.

The Christian Bible (better known as the new testament) DOES NOT COMMAND THE FOLLOWERS OF CHRIST TO KILL THE INFIDEL!!

If any of these left wing pieces of shit want to say anyone doing that is not acting Christian, then fine. That is not their claim. They claim the Bible commands the followers to do this. They are of course lying.

Most of them have no clue about the history of the Bible, how it was put togther. Heck most Christians do not know. Hint The cannon was not put together as we know it now until the 4th century. Around 382ad and the KJV version was written until 1611.

That is either here nor there. The point is the left lie about everything. They are lying, even when they are saying something a little truthful. SInce their whole motivation is something anti-Christ.

Again, worthy of zero respect.
"Christianity is the most ridiculous, the most absurd and bloody religion that has ever infected the world."
Voltaire

"I consider Christian theology to be one of the greatest disasters of the human race."
Alfred North Whitehead

Wiki:
McVeigh killed those people in the name of Christianity? I wasn't aware. I know the muslim terrorists did, because they proclaimed, "muhammad is avenged, allah akbar" as they slaughtered innocents. Perhaps you can direct me to McVeigh's manifesto, or perhaps a recording of him being driven to his act of terrorism? That would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, you have no comparison and your equivocation of Islam to Christianity is bunk.

Wiki:
McVeigh killed those people in the name of Christianity? I wasn't aware. I know the muslim terrorists did, because they proclaimed, "muhammad is avenged, allah akbar" as they slaughtered innocents. Perhaps you can direct me to McVeigh's manifesto, or perhaps a recording of him being driven to his act of terrorism? That would be greatly appreciated.
Okay, so McVeigh did not do his crime in the name of Christianity, but having been brought up a Christian (Catholic) he should have known better than to do what he did. Some could say that was a bad example of Christianity. However, the guy that killed the abortion doctor, did it in the name of God, and throughout history there have been crimes committed in the name of Christianity. That doesn't mean that Christians today should be blamed for it.

Christian Atrocities Victims of Christianity Catholic Church Inquisition Crusades

So what is it you want? You claim that Libs don't condemn Islam. Do you want all Muslims to be considered terrorists and killed because eventually they will all kill innocents? If that is so, then you are no better than the Muslim terrorists themselves.

Otherwise, you have no comparison and your equivocation of Islam to Christianity is bunk.

Read my post again.....I have never said that Christianity and Islam are the same, but I believe there are people that claim to be Christian that will do things not commanded by the faith......and Muslims deny that the Quoran commands them to kill anyone that is not of that faith. If you have a link to the actual words of the Quoran, where it says that, please provide it.

Christianity doesn't preach death to all who don't convert, Islam does. Assholes like Howard Dean who claim that these terror attacks aren't done by real Muslims, are lying. These are the real Islamists who follow their religion as the pedophile false prophet taught it.

If you can't make that distinction then you are an idiot.

Well, since you consider yourself such an educated idiot, why don't you provide a link to the Quoran or whatever source you know of where they are being told to kill anyone that doesn't convert to Islam. If that was the case wouldn't more Muslims be killing Christians? Perhaps you are the idiot.

This is one of the main objections conservatives have with liberals, liberals are incapable of drawing distinctions of any kind.

And conservatives are unable to "not generalize". If all Muslims are terrorrists, then why are the millions of Muslims that live in the United States and France and other countries not killing Christians or people of other faiths?

And Liberals are quite capable of drawing distinctions, we just don't go overboard and label everyone bad because of some.....like conservatives try to do with black people.

Christianity doesn't preach death to all who don't convert, Islam does. Assholes like Howard Dean who claim that these terror attacks aren't done by real Muslims, are lying. These are the real Islamists who follow their religion as the pedophile false prophet taught it.

Well, since you consider yourself such an educated idiot, why don't you provide a link to the Quoran or whatever source you know of where they are being told to kill anyone that doesn't convert to Islam. If that was the case wouldn't more Muslims be killing Christians? Perhaps you are the idiot.

Let me google that for you

I guess that's your chicken way of saying you can't find it? Bwahahaha......

Quran (2:191-193) - "And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah [disbelief] is worse than killing...

but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah [disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah] and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"

Quran (4:89) - "They but wish that ye should reject Faith, as they do, and thus be on the same footing (as they): But take not friends from their ranks until they flee in the way of Allah (From what is forbidden). But if they turn renegades, seize them and slay them wherever ye find them; and (in any case) take no friends or helpers from their ranks."

Quran (8:12) - "I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieve. Therefore strike off their heads and strike off every fingertip of them"

Quran (8:59-60) - "And let not those who disbelieve suppose that they can outstrip (Allah's Purpose). Lo! they cannot escape. Make ready for them all thou canst of (armed) force and of horses tethered, that thereby ye may dismay the enemy of Allah and your enemy."

Quran (9:5) - "So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captive and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them."

Quran (9:14) - "Fight against them so that Allah will punish them by your hands and disgrace them and give you victory over them and heal the breasts of a believing people."

Quran (9:29) - "Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued

Quran (9:30) - "And the Jews say: Ezra is the son of Allah; and the Christians say: The Messiah is the son of Allah; these are the words of their mouths; they imitate the saying of those who disbelieved before; may Allah destroy them; how they are turned away!"

Quran (17:16) - "And when We wish to destroy a town, We send Our commandment to the people of it who lead easy lives, but they transgress therein; thus the word proves true

Quran (47:3-4) - "Those who disbelieve follow falsehood, while those who believe follow the truth from their Lord... So, when you meet (in fight Jihad in Allah's Cause), those who disbelieve smite at their necks till when you have killed and wounded many of them, then bind a bond firmly (on them, i.e. take them as captives)... If it had been Allah's Will, He Himself could certainly have punished them (without you). But (He lets you fight), in order to test you, some with others. But those who are killed in the Way of Allah, He will never let their deeds be lost."against it, so We destroy it with utter destruction."

Surat 8:12
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

The religion of peace.

I guess that's your chicken way of saying you can't find it? Bwahahaha......

Is that your chickenshit way of denying the obvious? I'm not here to educate your lazy dumb ass. You asked for quotes, there they are.

Surat 8:12
[Remember] when your Lord inspired to the angels, "I am with you, so strengthen those who have believed. I will cast terror into the hearts of those who disbelieved, so strike [them] upon the necks and strike from them every fingertip."

The religion of peace.

I doubt we'll get any replies to our posts.

Forum List

Back