Predictions. How Will Obama And Hillary Explain The Brussels Bombing?

It was obviously a video that caused this and that damn BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!
Why don't Republicans just stand up straight, swallow that load and invite Bush to their convention? He is the GOP's hero, right?

Better than the big eared disaster squatting in the WH now....and I wasn't that much of a Dubya fan.

I resent the BIG EAR allusion. Old photos of my paternal grandmother
reveal the fact that SHE had big ears. I have small ears-----bequeathed
to me by the MATERNAL genes----of my mom and maternal grandma. I do not
glory in my little pink coral ears ------not me----NEVAH

Actually I suspect Obungle's ears are really Reggie Love hand grips

The odds are Obama will just give the same response he gives after every such attack in the same monotone detached way. He's just watching the clock and counting down the days till he leaves office.

The odds are Obama will just give the same response he gives after every such attack in the same monotone detached way. He's just watching the clock and counting down the days till he leaves office.

true, hawk-------I feel sorry for him

:afro: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_think: And what timing, ha? The left has been bashing the right over their feelings to allow terrorists into our nation with the open borders. We are all racists because we are in fear of what will happen if we allow anyone into our country,,,No Paper Work, and No Questions Asked! Just come on in!
Yup,,,this is what Hillary wants.
Now both Hillary and Obama "Have Some Esssssplaining To Do" !!!!
:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: hmmm,,,who will they blame it on? :itsok:

They won't explain it. They'll do their best to downplay it the way they did with the Paris and San Bernardino shootings. If anything, Obama will say they weren't Muslims and that we shouldn't judge. The liberal media won't spend too much time covering it.

No matter how many times Muslims commit brutal murders, it will never elicit the same outrage from the left as the cakes not baked or the protests against PP.

:afro: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_think: And what timing, ha? The left has been bashing the right over their feelings to allow terrorists into our nation with the open borders. We are all racists because we are in fear of what will happen if we allow anyone into our country,,,No Paper Work, and No Questions Asked! Just come on in!
:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: hmmm,,,who will they blame it on? :itsok:
I'd bet on "terror attack" if I were you.

I'd bet on "terror attack" if I were you.

they really do not have to discuss it and probably will not. To be honest----if not labeled-----I could not locate BELGIUM on a map of Europe

This just in. Hillary Clinton has just blamed the Brussels bombings on the u-tube video of a Trump Supporter opening up a can of whoop-ass on a random female.

This just in. Hillary Clinton has just blamed the Brussels bombings on the u-tube video of a Trump Supporter opening up a can of whoop-ass on a random female.

no village to bring up the child and lousy chocolate chip cookie recipe

Obama - Too busy with new commie friends.
Hillary - What difference at this point does it make?

Forum List

Back