Predictions. How Will Obama And Hillary Explain The Brussels Bombing?

Hillary::, earlier this morning, we had another act of Violins, i mean Violence at a Trump Campaign Rally In Brussells Germany !!!!

Some sort of video that went viral would be my guess....Or
Mistreatment of Muslims around the world and this is acceptable payback...we just need to accept these peace loving Muslims.

:afro: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_think: And what timing, ha? The left has been bashing the right over their feelings to allow terrorists into our nation with the open borders. We are all racists because we are in fear of what will happen if we allow anyone into our country,,,No Paper Work, and No Questions Asked! Just come on in!
Yup,,,this is what Hillary wants.
Now both Hillary and Obama "Have Some Esssssplaining To Do" !!!!
:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: hmmm,,,who will they blame it on? :itsok:
Republicans killed tens of thousands of Muslim in the Middle East with their disastrous and costly invasion. And still they want to blame it on Democrats.
Well, hello, why don't you want Bush at your convention????? Duh!

ISIS - Islamic State in Syria
ISIL - Islamic State in Libya

Syria and Libya, who was in charge during those "liberating" Operations? I'll give you a hint...it wasn't Bush.

:afro: :eusa_shifty: :eusa_think: And what timing, ha? The left has been bashing the right over their feelings to allow terrorists into our nation with the open borders. We are all racists because we are in fear of what will happen if we allow anyone into our country,,,No Paper Work, and No Questions Asked! Just come on in!
:eusa_think: :eusa_think: :eusa_think: hmmm,,,who will they blame it on? :itsok:
Republicans killed tens of thousands of Muslim in the Middle East with their disastrous and costly invasion. And still they want to blame it on Democrats.

Syria and Libya, who was in charge during those "liberating" Operations? I'll give you a hint...it wasn't Bush.

OH----I thought that ISIL is ISLAMIC STATE IN THE LEVANT

I hadn't heard that one. When I looked it up I found this: Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant in Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Apparently that's ISILIL. :/

I hadn't heard that one. When I looked it up I found this: Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant in Libya - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

oh----is Libya considered part of THE LEVANT??? -----?? PROBABLY

Obama's NSA taps our phones, computers.

Obama's DOJ uses over 500 drones domestically for law enforcement and other reg agency enforcement.

Obama's FBI conducts raids anytime day or night.

In Belgium privacy laws prevent most phone tapping.

In Belgium police can not raid a home after 5pm.

Starting to catch on... we're really not that liberal at all, relatively speaking.

oh----is Libya considered part of THE LEVANT??? -----?? PROBABLY

They need to come up with a name and stick with it. :thup: for pointing that out.

Obama's NSA taps our phones, computers.

Obama's DOJ uses over 500 drones domestically for law enforcement and other reg agency enforcement.

Obama's FBI conducts raids anytime day or night.

In Belgium privacy laws prevent most phone tapping.

In Belgium police can not raid a home after 5pm.

Starting to catch on... we're really not that liberal at all, relatively speaking.

no one ever tapped my phone or computer (at least I have not be ARRESTED
for the crap in my e-mails and telephone conversations) What is wrong with a raid or arrest after 5 pm----some people are never at home in the afternoon.
What has "LIBERAL" got to do with it?

before blaming it on bush------there MUST be a requirement that he is able to
pronounce the names of the defendants

Wow, what a low slow softball.

They will say it is because of failed Bush policies and the inherent racism of Wester or US society and its institutions.

Easy call.

WhyChickenCrossedRoad_zpsd1e1hgag.jpg

MOST of all----the wisdom of the "prophet" muhummad had NOTHING TO DO WITH IT

It was obviously a video that caused this and that damn BOOOOOOOOSH!!!!
Why don't Republicans just stand up straight, swallow that load and invite Bush to their convention? He is the GOP's hero, right?

Better than the big eared disaster squatting in the WH now....and I wasn't that much of a Dubya fan.

I resent the BIG EAR allusion. Old photos of my paternal grandmother
reveal the fact that SHE had big ears. I have small ears-----bequeathed
to me by the MATERNAL genes----of my mom and maternal grandma. I do not
glory in my little pink coral ears ------not me----NEVAH

Forum List

Back