Predictions

Global Warming or Cooling?

124 years of Failed Climate and Environmental Predictions

124 Year of Failed Climate predictions and Environmental Predictions

w0w.........I just actually read through this whole link...........amazing!!! Never knew there were THIS many predictions by the climate science industry that fell flat on their face!!!:ack-1:

highly ghey

The predictions on "snow" are the best imo...........and we wonder why in 2015, the American public yawns about climate change:boobies::coffee::coffee:

One easy prediction was that no denier would have the guts to make a prediction. That's because deep down, all of them know that they're spouting crap. But they're stuck. They can't tell the truth, because their fellow deniers demand they only speak the officially approved denier cult lies.

Given the El Nino, a new record warm year is a good prediction, as is low hurricane numbers.

California is a crap shoot. Weak El Ninos have no statistical effect on California rainfall. I'll say precipitation returns closer to normal, but the temperature remaining hot keeps the drought condition severe. Elsewhere in the USA, the cool weather in the northeast exits. And soggy conditions move in on the Gulf coast, another El Nino effect.

Arctic sea ice is a bigger crapshoot. The overall trend is down, but there's big variation on top of the trend. 2012 combined factors favorable for melt, so it was the new record year. 2013 saw a cloudy and stormy arctic all the time. 2014 saw a blocking high that kept warm air locked to the south. It's too early to make any predictions. At the end of May, you can get a good idea of how things will turn out by looking at melt ponds forming on the ice.

Oh, I predict skook will keep wearing dresses and hitting the town. It's how he knows so much about gheyness.

Forum List

Back