Predictions

Trump is likely to run the table through Super Tuesday, prompting Cruz and Rubio to both drop out but I don't think he would want Kasich on the ticket. I think Carson will finish ahead of Kasich.

Trump is likely to run the table through Super Tuesday, prompting Cruz and Rubio to both drop out but I don't think he would want Kasich on the ticket. I think Carson will finish ahead of Kasich.
Well there is that woman. Joanie? She is a first term. But what I read about her is outstanding. And it would rip in to Hillary's female base.

Cruz wins Texas by 5-10%... Rubio loses Florida.
Kasich becomes a footnote in history...
Scott Brown will be the VP pick for Trump.
Interesting, why Scott?

I have a very close personal friend who is close friends with the Brown family. He tells me that Trump has already had lengthy conversations with SB about policy and platform. From the way he put it, this is a "done deal" it just can't be announced yet.

Well there is that woman. Joanie? She is a first term. But what I read about her is outstanding. And it would rip in to Hillary's female base.
Joanie?

Cruz wins Texas by 5-10%... Rubio loses Florida.
Kasich becomes a footnote in history...
Scott Brown will be the VP pick for Trump.
I just read an article where the oilmen have been dropping Cruz like a hot rock. Some are writing checks to Rubio and others are joining Trump.

You lose the oilmen in Texas, you lose Texas.

Joanie?
Yeah, its 2am so I forget the name. Her background is outstanding.
And her background fits Trumps.

Joanie?
Joan Huffman
"
Huffman is the Chairwoman of the Senate State Affairs Committee, Vice Chairwoman of the Senate Committee on Criminal Justice, and is also a member of the Senate Committee on Finance and the Legislative Budget Board.[3]

Huffman’s has been acknowledged by numerous advocacy groups. She was named a “Champion for Free Enterprise” by the Texas Association of Business, a “Taxpayer Champion” by Texans for Fiscal Responsibility and a “Big Voice for Little Texans” by Court Appointed Special Advocates for her work to protect children. She was also named a “Patient Care Champion” by the Harris County Medical Society, earned the TEXPAC “Patient Protection Award” from the Texas Medical Association, both for back-to-back legislative sessions, and is the only repeat recipient of the Texas District and County Attorneys Association’s “Law and Order Award” since its inception, for her efforts to improve victims’ protections and the criminal justice system. However, she was also cited as being the worst Texas Senator by Texas Monthly Magazine. [9]

Huffman won easy re-nomination to the state Senate in the Republican primary held on March 4, 2014. She defeated her only opponent, Derek A. Anthony, 32,962 (81.1 percent) to 7,691 (18.9 percent).[10]

In March 2015, Huffman proposed greater protection against libel for journalists who report whistleblower claims which turn out to have been false but which the reporters believed accurate at the time of media release. Huffman's plan is awaiting action in her State Affairs Committee.[11]"
Joan Huffman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THAT hands you Texas

Joanie?
Joan Huffman
"
Huffman is the Chairwoman of the Senate State Affairs Committee, Vice Chairwoman of the Senate Committee on Criminal Justice, and is also a member of the Senate Committee on Finance and the Legislative Budget Board.[3]

Huffman’s has been acknowledged by numerous advocacy groups. She was named a “Champion for Free Enterprise” by the Texas Association of Business, a “Taxpayer Champion” by Texans for Fiscal Responsibility and a “Big Voice for Little Texans” by Court Appointed Special Advocates for her work to protect children. She was also named a “Patient Care Champion” by the Harris County Medical Society, earned the TEXPAC “Patient Protection Award” from the Texas Medical Association, both for back-to-back legislative sessions, and is the only repeat recipient of the Texas District and County Attorneys Association’s “Law and Order Award” since its inception, for her efforts to improve victims’ protections and the criminal justice system. However, she was also cited as being the worst Texas Senator by Texas Monthly Magazine. [9]

Huffman won easy re-nomination to the state Senate in the Republican primary held on March 4, 2014. She defeated her only opponent, Derek A. Anthony, 32,962 (81.1 percent) to 7,691 (18.9 percent).[10]

In March 2015, Huffman proposed greater protection against libel for journalists who report whistleblower claims which turn out to have been false but which the reporters believed accurate at the time of media release. Huffman's plan is awaiting action in her State Affairs Committee.[11]"

THAT hands you Texas
I was thinking California but she sounds good. I think he'll have a lot to choose from.

March 1st.
Cruz will LOSE Texas to Trump by 5 to 10 points and quit.

March 15th
Rubio will LOSE Florida to Trump by 10 to 15 points and quit.

It WILL be a Trump/Kasich ticket in the end.
Trump/Kasich?! Have you had 214 beers tonight?!
I have been right so far. Oh and I don't drink, waste of money.
Nah I think you nailed it. Trumps momentum is huge now and if Cruz cant carry his home state he might as well concede b ecause his donors will dry up anyway. He gets to keep remaining donations, so I doubt he will go into debt in a hopeless situation.

Joanie?
Joan Huffman
"

THAT hands you Texas
I was thinking California but she sounds good. I think he'll have a lot to choose from.
Could be, but Kasic will strengthen Trump in a key swing state, Ohio, and would be a great VP presiding over the Senate, working it and providing that tie breaker vote.

Just because past VPs have been numb nuts mostly, it doesnt mean they have to be.

Wasnt Cheney an effective VP in the Senate?

Dick Cheney - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Forum List

Back