Predictions

March 1st.
Cruz will LOSE Texas to Trump by 5 to 10 points and quit.

March 15th
Rubio will LOSE Florida to Trump by 10 to 15 points and quit.

It WILL be a Trump/Kasich ticket in the end.

Man I dont know,Texas is full of Cruz fans.
Not that this is anyway to say for sure but a local Conservative talk show ran a poll here in Houston and Cruz came out way ahead.
But then Trump has a knack for surprising us.
Texans love a winner.
Texans love their country.
And Cruz ain't no winner on this level.

Sanders will certainly not run as an independent.

I don't think either Kasich or Cruz are going to get out until the last part of March, even if then.
Kasich will stay in until Ohio and then quit.
The sole win by Cruz at this point came from dirty politics.
NOT a good thing this cycle.

March 1st.

March 15th

Not that this is anyway to say for sure but a local Conservative talk show ran a poll here in Houston and Cruz came out way ahead.
Texans love a winner.

It'll be interesting thats for sure,pretty much going to be the end of Cruz if it happens.

March 1st.

March 15th

Texans love a winner.

It'll be interesting thats for sure,pretty much going to be the end of Cruz if it happens.
For the moment yeah, but in eight years? He could be on top.

Cruz wins Texas by 5-10%... Rubio loses Florida.
Kasich becomes a footnote in history...
Scott Brown will be the VP pick for Trump.
Interesting, why Scott?

I have a very close personal friend who is close friends with the Brown family. He tells me that Trump has already had lengthy conversations with SB about policy and platform. From the way he put it, this is a "done deal" it just can't be announced yet.
Okay!

Trump is likely to run the table through Super Tuesday, prompting Cruz and Rubio to both drop out but I don't think he would want Kasich on the ticket. I think Carson will finish ahead of Kasich.
If rubio and Cruz were smart one of them would drop out to give the other a chance to beat trump.

Since Cruz has no chance it should be him.

Or both and see if kasich can beat trump. Lol

March 1st.

March 15th

If cruz quits (which I doubt he will on March 1), there's no way Trump beats Rubio in Florida or for the nomination. Cruz supporters aren't going to Trump

Interesting, why Scott?

I have a very close personal friend who is close friends with the Brown family. He tells me that Trump has already had lengthy conversations with SB about policy and platform. From the way he put it, this is a "done deal" it just can't be announced yet.
I'm sure that Trump has had similar conversations with many people.

Maybe so... we'll have to wait and see. Scott Brown and Trump have been close friends for a long time and this apparently has been in the works for a while. Brown very much fits in the same mold with Trump's politics, so I can certainly see it as a legitimate choice. Have no doubt about the source, so we'll see.

Interesting, why Scott?

I'm sure that Trump has had similar conversations with many people.

Maybe so... we'll have to wait and see. Scott Brown and Trump have been close friends for a long time and this apparently has been in the works for a while. Brown very much fits in the same mold with Trump's politics, so I can certainly see it as a legitimate choice. Have no doubt about the source, so we'll see.

Trump won't win the nomination, but if he did, Scott Brown would be an insane pick. Trump is going to seriously struggle with Conservatives. He needs to pick someone who's going to appeal to Rubio/Cruz voters and that sure isn't Scott Brown

March 1st.

March 15th

Trump/Kasich?! Have you had 214 beers tonight?!
I have been right so far. Oh and I don't drink, waste of money.

You have been right so far?

Man...you are dishonest.

'Dishonest'?

Do even know what the hell that word means, dude?

Why do you ask stupid questions?

You've never seen me lie here, dummy. It's like a tic that nutbags have. They can't grasp reality when faced with an honest person. They just can't believe it.

Nothing is sadder than a Klown who thinks he's not a Klown

Trump/Kasich?! Have you had 214 beers tonight?!
I have been right so far. Oh and I don't drink, waste of money.

You have been right so far?

Man...you are dishonest.

'Dishonest'?

Do even know what the hell that word means, dude?

Why do you ask stupid questions?

You've never seen me lie here, dummy. It's like a tic that nutbags have. They can't grasp reality when faced with an honest person. They just can't believe it.

Nothing is sadder than a Klown who thinks he's not a Klown

You are killin' it here, bro! Way to raise your game.

Trump won't win the nomination, but if he did, Scott Brown would be an insane pick. Trump is going to seriously struggle with Conservatives. He needs to pick someone who's going to appeal to Rubio/Cruz voters and that sure isn't Scott Brown

Frankly, I don't know how anyone who is looking at the numbers can honestly believe he isn't going to win the nomination at this point. I think you have to be in serious denial if you still think he won't win. Now... With regard to Rubio/Cruz voters... you're talking about the Establishment voters and the Conservative voters.... pick one and the other is going to feel slighted... Scott Brown is someone not tied to either camp and he is also a more moderate-appealing choice who could draw Democrat support.

Hey... he's not MY pick but neither is Trump... I'm simply relaying some gossip from people who know people.

March 1st.

March 15th

If cruz quits (which I doubt he will on March 1), there's no way Trump beats Rubio in Florida or for the nomination. Cruz supporters aren't going to Trump
This.

If one of them quits, its over for Trump. If they both stay in, then Trump is likely to win.

March 1st.

March 15th

Texans love a winner.

For the moment yeah, but in eight years? He could be on top.

Kinda my thoughts.
If Trump gets booted in four years I'd definitely want Cruz to take another shot at it.

March 1st.

March 15th

They sure did in SC..

Frankly, I don't know how anyone who is looking at the numbers can honestly believe he isn't going to win the nomination at this point. I think you have to be in serious denial if you still think he won't win

Simple, as the other candidates drop out, they aren't going to Trump. No one has Rubio 1, Trump 2, Cruz 3 or vice versa

I don't know why anyone would assume Trump would not get ANY of Cruz or Rubio's vote. Just because these voters PREFER somebody else doesn't mean they hate Trump. Think about it, he got most of Jeb's support after beating him bloody, why wouldn't he do just as well with Cruz or Rubio voters?

Forum List

Back