Predictions

I don't know why anyone would assume Trump would not get ANY of Cruz or Rubio's vote. Just because these voters PREFER somebody else doesn't mean they hate Trump. Think about it, he got most of Jeb's support after beating him bloody, why wouldn't he do just as well with Cruz or Rubio voters?
Because they hate him more than each other or HRC?

I don't know why anyone would assume Trump would not get ANY of Cruz or Rubio's vote. Just because these voters PREFER somebody else doesn't mean they hate Trump. Think about it, he got most of Jeb's support after beating him bloody, why wouldn't he do just as well with Cruz or Rubio voters?
Not everybody is blinded by hate the way you are, Jake. If that were the case, Rubio would have gotten Jeb's supporters instead of Trump getting them. Explain that.

Not everybody is blinded by hate the way you are, Jake. If that were the case, Rubio would have gotten Jeb's supporters instead of Trump getting them. Explain that.
Because Jeb's supporters were never and would be never for Rubio. You, of all people, talking about being blinded by hate. :lol: That's like the mouse saying "I don't like cheese." Your are such a mouse.

Because Jeb's supporters were never and would be never for Rubio. You, of all people, talking about being blinded by hate. :lol: That's like the mouse saying "I don't like cheese." Your are such a mouse.
So, you're trying to say Jeb's supporters hated Rubio more than they hated Trump? You're desperate, dude.

So, you're trying to say Jeb's supporters hated Rubio more than they hated Trump? You're desperate, dude.
Not at all. It is what it is: Rubio was taking Jeb's strength. They will go to Cruz or Trump before Rubio. Your head hurts when you try to think objectively.

Not at all. It is what it is: Rubio was taking Jeb's strength. They will go to Cruz or Trump before Rubio. Your head hurts when you try to think objectively.
And how did your "objective thinking" work out for you last night, genius? And what happened to that 30% ceiling of Trump's you were so sure about? :lol:

And how did your "objective thinking" work out for you last night, genius? And what happened to that 30% ceiling of Trump's you were so sure about? :lol:
And you are denying the solid reports of voter intimidation and vote fraud.

And now you bring your desperation to a whole new level. Voter intimidation??? Let's see your evidence, I could use a good laugh (other than your desperate attempts to spin this).

And now you bring your desperation to a whole new level. Voter intimidation??? Let's see your evidence, I could use a good laugh (other than your desperate attempts to spin this).
It's been posted here on the Board already. Do your due diligence, son. There is more evidence of Trump intimidation last night than anything of Dem fraud in the last year. Really, election judges wearing Trump t-shirts? Ask Taz.

Prediction:

Within hours after Trump's string of wins...perhaps not all...but a big majority in the Super Tuesday fest he will name a VP choice.

That choice, wisely done, could convert a hell of a lot of stay-at-homes to rabid Trump supporters. Now....you couch-o-crats...which possible VP candidate would cause you to put down the drink and get off your ass and vote (at all)?

Prediction:

Within hours after Trump's string of wins...perhaps not all...but a big majority in the Super Tuesday fest he will name a VP choice.

That choice, wisely done, could convert a hell of a lot of stay-at-homes to rabid Trump supporters. Now....you couch-o-crats...which possible VP candidate would cause you to put down the drink and get off your ass and vote (at all)?
On the other hand, should he choose a Sarah Palin etc, he will lose the election.

It's been posted here on the Board already. Do your due diligence, son. There is more evidence of Trump intimidation last night than anything of Dem fraud in the last year. Really, election judges wearing Trump t-shirts? Ask Taz.
More desperation. You really think a poll worker wearing a Trump t-shirt is gonna make somebody too afraid to vote for somebody else? This just keeps getting better and better.:lmao:

You really think a poll worker wearing a Trump t-shirt is gonna make somebody too afraid to vote for somebody else? This just keeps getting better and better.:lmao:
It's intimidation and it is against the election rules. Facts are facts.

Frankly, I don't know how anyone who is looking at the numbers can honestly believe he isn't going to win the nomination at this point. I think you have to be in serious denial if you still think he won't win

Simple, as the other candidates drop out, they aren't going to Trump. No one has Rubio 1, Trump 2, Cruz 3 or vice versa

Well what we're seeing so far is they are going to the top 3... Trump, Rubio and Cruz. Since Trump already has a double-digit lead, he continues to lead. Every person who is supporting Carson isn't going to switch to Rubio or Cruz or even Trump... every person is an individual who will decide who else they support or they may not vote at all.

FA_Q2 remember we have a bet when Trump gets the nomination. I haven't forgot ;)

I hope Trump is smart enough to not choose Kasich as his VP. While I think Kasich is a nice man, he's too 'soft'. VP needs to have a set of balls that drag on the ground or if its a woman she needs to be handy with the steel earn your keep if you know what I mean........Regulators! Mount up

I do wonder who he'll pick and do not even have a guess of who it could be. Private sector possible?

You really think a poll worker wearing a Trump t-shirt is gonna make somebody too afraid to vote for somebody else? This just keeps getting better and better.:lmao:
It's intimidation and it is against the election rules. Facts are facts.
Keep 'em comin', Jake. I'm really enjoying your frustration. :lol:
Jake! :lol: against election rules and intimidation? :lmao:

There's no way you believe the things you say. You're fucking with us :lol: Thats the only explanation

Forum List

Back