Predictions

FA_Q2 remember we have a bet when Trump gets the nomination. I haven't forgot ;)

I hope Trump is smart enough to not choose Kasich as his VP. While I think Kasich is a nice man, he's too 'soft'. VP needs to have a set of balls that drag on the ground or if its a woman she needs to be handy with the steel earn your keep if you know what I mean........Regulators! Mount up

I do wonder who he'll pick and do not even have a guess of who it could be. Private sector possible?
LOL. Do not worry cereal - I have not forgotten. I think it is going to come down to if the rest of the field hangs on and hands the win to him.

I don't see it happening if the GOP has any idea what is good for it.

Not at all. It is what it is: Rubio was taking Jeb's strength. They will go to Cruz or Trump before Rubio. Your head hurts when you try to think objectively.
And how did your "objective thinking" work out for you last night, genius? And what happened to that 30% ceiling of Trump's you were so sure about? :lol:
And you are denying the solid reports of voter intimidation and vote fraud.
And now you bring your desperation to a whole new level. Voter intimidation??? Let's see your evidence, I could use a good laugh (other than your desperate attempts to spin this).
It's been posted here on the Board already. Do your due diligence, son. There is more evidence of Trump intimidation last night than anything of Dem fraud in the last year. Really, election judges wearing Trump t-shirts? Ask Taz.
More desperation. You really think a poll worker wearing a Trump t-shirt is gonna make somebody too afraid to vote for somebody else? This just keeps getting better and better.:lmao:
Of course it is - is it not obvious. This, on the other hand, was not intimidating at all:
20090528-220917-pic-603250881.jpg

Just protection.

Are following that Donald Trump is one of the two candidates if there will be two pieces in the final stage, but the other is hard to come by ...mightbeKasich as the first it emauthor says, and as I now like but it could be Bush what I hope or Marco Rubio...Ben Carson, I do not anymore, and Cruz isdoubtful. Those other candidates probably do not mean this to only Republican woman Fiorina have very small chances and Gilmour and Huckabee may be out of chances even Huckabee is topsix top 7 in a state or what I care about Huckabee, I know not. His chances are wellout now. Are the candidates I first said. Trump is the big favorite but not completely one hundred percent that he gets big winner.It stands between 4 candidates what I want this evening if it been twice in final round.

Frankly, I don't know how anyone who is looking at the numbers can honestly believe he isn't going to win the nomination at this point. I think you have to be in serious denial if you still think he won't win

Simple, as the other candidates drop out, they aren't going to Trump. No one has Rubio 1, Trump 2, Cruz 3 or vice versa

Well what we're seeing so far is they are going to the top 3... Trump, Rubio and Cruz. Since Trump already has a double-digit lead, he continues to lead. Every person who is supporting Carson isn't going to switch to Rubio or Cruz or even Trump... every person is an individual who will decide who else they support or they may not vote at all.

Negrous like other blacks ?! Ben Carson youre favorite like my favorite but I am sure it is nothing about Carson now. He gonna lose 2016 !!

FA_Q2 remember we have a bet when Trump gets the nomination. I haven't forgot ;)

I hope Trump is smart enough to not choose Kasich as his VP. While I think Kasich is a nice man, he's too 'soft'. VP needs to have a set of balls that drag on the ground or if its a woman she needs to be handy with the steel earn your keep if you know what I mean........Regulators! Mount up

I do wonder who he'll pick and do not even have a guess of who it could be. Private sector possible?

Scott Brown... I'm tellin' ya.

You really think a poll worker wearing a Trump t-shirt is gonna make somebody too afraid to vote for somebody else? This just keeps getting better and better.:lmao:
It's intimidation and it is against the election rules. Facts are facts.
Keep 'em comin', Jake. I'm really enjoying your frustration. :lol:
Jake! :lol: against election rules and intimidation? :lmao:

There's no way you believe the things you say. You're fucking with us :lol: Thats the only explanation
It was all over the news, what can I say.

And how did your "objective thinking" work out for you last night, genius? And what happened to that 30% ceiling of Trump's you were so sure about? :lol:
And you are denying the solid reports of voter intimidation and vote fraud.
And now you bring your desperation to a whole new level. Voter intimidation??? Let's see your evidence, I could use a good laugh (other than your desperate attempts to spin this).
It's been posted here on the Board already. Do your due diligence, son. There is more evidence of Trump intimidation last night than anything of Dem fraud in the last year. Really, election judges wearing Trump t-shirts? Ask Taz.
More desperation. You really think a poll worker wearing a Trump t-shirt is gonna make somebody too afraid to vote for somebody else? This just keeps getting better and better.:lmao:
Of course it is - is it not obvious. This, on the other hand, was not intimidating at all:
20090528-220917-pic-603250881.jpg

Just protection.
One goose does not excuse another goose, you goose.

Two BP at one precinct compared to hundreds of Trumpistas out of control in the Nevada caucus.

Trump is likely to run the table through Super Tuesday, prompting Cruz and Rubio to both drop out but I don't think he would want Kasich on the ticket. I think Carson will finish ahead of Kasich.
Well there is that woman. Joanie? She is a first term. But what I read about her is outstanding. And it would rip in to Hillary's female base.
Joanie?
Joan Huffman
"
Huffman is the Chairwoman of the Senate State Affairs Committee, Vice Chairwoman of the Senate Committee on Criminal Justice, and is also a member of the Senate Committee on Finance and the Legislative Budget Board.[3]

Huffman’s has been acknowledged by numerous advocacy groups. She was named a “Champion for Free Enterprise” by the Texas Association of Business, a “Taxpayer Champion” by Texans for Fiscal Responsibility and a “Big Voice for Little Texans” by Court Appointed Special Advocates for her work to protect children. She was also named a “Patient Care Champion” by the Harris County Medical Society, earned the TEXPAC “Patient Protection Award” from the Texas Medical Association, both for back-to-back legislative sessions, and is the only repeat recipient of the Texas District and County Attorneys Association’s “Law and Order Award” since its inception, for her efforts to improve victims’ protections and the criminal justice system. However, she was also cited as being the worst Texas Senator by Texas Monthly Magazine. [9]

Huffman won easy re-nomination to the state Senate in the Republican primary held on March 4, 2014. She defeated her only opponent, Derek A. Anthony, 32,962 (81.1 percent) to 7,691 (18.9 percent).[10]

In March 2015, Huffman proposed greater protection against libel for journalists who report whistleblower claims which turn out to have been false but which the reporters believed accurate at the time of media release. Huffman's plan is awaiting action in her State Affairs Committee.[11]"
Joan Huffman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

THAT hands you Texas
Trump is likely to run the table through Super Tuesday, prompting Cruz and Rubio to both drop out but I don't think he would want Kasich on the ticket. I think Carson will finish ahead of Kasich.
Well there is that woman. Joanie? She is a first term. But what I read about her is outstanding. And it would rip in to Hillary's female base.
Joanie?
Joan Huffman
"
Huffman is the Chairwoman of the Senate State Affairs Committee, Vice Chairwoman of the Senate Committee on Criminal Justice, and is also a member of the Senate Committee on Finance and the Legislative Budget Board.[3]

Huffman’s has been acknowledged by numerous advocacy groups. She was named a “Champion for Free Enterprise” by the Texas Association of Business, a “Taxpayer Champion” by Texans for Fiscal Responsibility and a “Big Voice for Little Texans” by Court Appointed Special Advocates for her work to protect children. She was also named a “Patient Care Champion” by the Harris County Medical Society, earned the TEXPAC “Patient Protection Award” from the Texas Medical Association, both for back-to-back legislative sessions, and is the only repeat recipient of the Texas District and County Attorneys Association’s “Law and Order Award” since its inception, for her efforts to improve victims’ protections and the criminal justice system. However, she was also cited as being the worst Texas Senator by Texas Monthly Magazine. [9]

Huffman won easy re-nomination to the state Senate in the Republican primary held on March 4, 2014. She defeated her only opponent, Derek A. Anthony, 32,962 (81.1 percent) to 7,691 (18.9 percent).[10]

In March 2015, Huffman proposed greater protection against libel for journalists who report whistleblower claims which turn out to have been false but which the reporters believed accurate at the time of media release. Huffman's plan is awaiting action in her State Affairs Committee.[11]"

THAT hands you Texas

if a Republican has to make a VP pick to secure Texas then there is no way - NONE - that the Republican can win the election. If Texas is in doubt that means a whole lot of other states are being lost first and it will be a Hilary blow out. Of that much you can be certain.

In this day I think even Trump has to give some pause to having two white guys on the ticket. I don't know if he will but it is a relevant consideration

March 1st.
Cruz will LOSE Texas to Trump by 5 to 10 points and quit.

March 15th
Rubio will LOSE Florida to Trump by 10 to 15 points and quit.

It WILL be a Trump/Kasich ticket in the end.
If that was followed by Trump keeling over dead from a stroke on January 21, I could live with this.

Frankly, I don't know how anyone who is looking at the numbers can honestly believe he isn't going to win the nomination at this point. I think you have to be in serious denial if you still think he won't win

Simple, as the other candidates drop out, they aren't going to Trump. No one has Rubio 1, Trump 2, Cruz 3 or vice versa

Well what we're seeing so far is they are going to the top 3... Trump, Rubio and Cruz. Since Trump already has a double-digit lead, he continues to lead. Every person who is supporting Carson isn't going to switch to Rubio or Cruz or even Trump... every person is an individual who will decide who else they support or they may not vote at all.

Negrous like other blacks ?! Ben Carson youre favorite like my favorite but I am sure it is nothing about Carson now. He gonna lose 2016 !!

Black has nothing to do with anything. Dr. Carson is a smart man and a great voice of conservatism. He is inspirational as a speaker but he simply lacks the political acumen needed to convince America he is the man for the job. I really wish he did, I love Dr. Carson. His shortcomings have nothing to do with what color his skin is.

My point still stands... because one candidate drops out, doesn't mean that candidate's supporters are going to take off running to another candidate with the same enthusiasm. To say, oh... if Kasich drops out, Rubio will get his votes... that's just dumb. He may get SOME of those votes, he may not get any.

Joanie?
Joan Huffman
"

THAT hands you Texas
Joanie?
Joan Huffman
"

THAT hands you Texas

if a Republican has to make a VP pick to secure Texas then there is no way - NONE - that the Republican can win the election. If Texas is in doubt that means a whole lot of other states are being lost first and it will be a Hilary blow out. Of that much you can be certain.

In this day I think even Trump has to give some pause to having two white guys on the ticket. I don't know if he will but it is a relevant consideration
Trump has no worry about Texas in Nov, but Hoffman would help him with the tougher sex.

But if he did lose Tx, he might as well go and do Zoom and die now.

You really think a poll worker wearing a Trump t-shirt is gonna make somebody too afraid to vote for somebody else? This just keeps getting better and better.:lmao:

There's no way you believe the things you say. You're fucking with us :lol: Thats the only explanation
Trump runs many companies. He knows how to rip the guts out of the people who compete with him. I think there is a better than 50/50 chance he WILL pick a woman to tear away at Hillary's base.

And it will not be Palin. She will be bright, sharp and quick on her feet. Somebody who can be viewed as brilliant by the press and more importantly women voters.

RCP has Kasich in OH easily beating either Sanders or Clinton, while the other GOP candidates struggle.

Trump runs many companies. He knows how to rip the guts out of the people who compete with him. I think there is a better than 50/50 chance he WILL pick a woman to tear away at Hillary's base.

And it will not be Palin. She will be bright, sharp and quick on her feet. Somebody who can be viewed as brilliant by the press and more importantly women voters.

Huffman would be a good pick.

Edumucate me gents. I saw the post about her but I'm totally ignorant as to who she is and why she would be good. Sell me on her ;)

Huffman would be a good pick.

Edumucate me gents. I saw the post about her but I'm totally ignorant as to who she is and why she would be good. Sell me on her ;)
Joan Huffman
"

Huffman’s has been acknowledged by numerous advocacy groups. She was named a “Champion for Free Enterprise” by the Texas Association of Business, a “Taxpayer Champion” by Texans for Fiscal Responsibility and a “Big Voice for Little Texans” by Court Appointed Special Advocates for her work to protect children. She was also named a “Patient Care Champion” by the Harris County Medical Society, earned the TEXPAC “Patient Protection Award” from the Texas Medical Association, both for back-to-back legislative sessions, and is the only repeat recipient of the Texas District and County Attorneys Association’s “Law and Order Award” since its inception, for her efforts to improve victims’ protections and the criminal justice system. However, she was also cited as being the worst Texas Senator by Texas Monthly Magazine.[9]

In March 2015, Huffman proposed greater protection against libel for journalists who reportwhistleblower claims which turn out to have been false but which the reporters believed accurate at the time of media release. Huffman's plan is awaiting action in her State Affairs Committee.[11]"

One theory is if Clinton win it is Marco Rubio who are a winner in year 2020.
Only four year for HILLARY like Ronald Reagan in 1980's for republican.
Before next republican who weres George Bush between 1988-1992 of years.
Maybe true this one. What others speak out ????

:drills: :drills:

Forum List

Back