🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predominately African-American Charlotte Church Endorses Trump for President

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
Getting OFF the DemoRAT plantation.....PRICELESS!

twcnews.com ^ | 8/7/2016 | By Amanda O’HaraBy Amanda O’Hara

CHARLOTTE -- It wasn’t a typical Sunday for members of the Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries in Charlotte.

The predominately African-American church held a “Day of Endorsement” for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lafonda Jackson has attended the church for almost three decades and says most members support the effort.

“It’s not about upsetting anyone. It’s not about choosing sides. It’s about change. In the church right now, we have full support; no one has been asked to vote or swing one way or the other,” said Jackson. “It is completely up to every individual in here, and there’s some that don’t agree and some that do, but for the most part, yes we do support.”

The church’s founder says members he's talked to want the change they say Trump can bring.

“America needs change and I think because he’s not right wing or not left wing, you’re not liberal, and he is a business minded person,” said Thomas Rodgers Sr. of Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries. “I think the Democratic Party would be a major disaster right now.”

On hand was Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, who is a North Carolina native. She thanked the crowd and said, “The time is now....ladies and gentleman we are at a turning point in our country.”

Omarosa Manigault, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” who is also the director of African-American Outreach for the Trump campaign, was in attendance.

Ty Turner, an alternate delegate for the NC GOP and RNC says he was once a Democrat, but now aligns more with conservative views.

“You see African-Americans actually waking up and making decisions -- that’s different,” said Turner. “For 52 years, this church feels like the Democratic Party has failed them.”

I'm truly impressed. A predominantly black church supports Trump. By election day, that number might even be as high as a dozen. If they could just get several thousand more, Trump might have a shot.

I'm truly impressed. A predominantly black church supports Trump. By election day, that number might even be as high as a dozen. If they could just get several thousand more, Trump might have a shot.
You know what I love about this? When blacks abandon the Democrat party in droves, it will take you all by complete surprise. You'll all be wondering how did this happen?

It happened because your sin today is the same as Democrats' sin from 150 years ago; the sin of thinking you can own black people.

Getting OFF the DemoRAT plantation.....PRICELESS!

twcnews.com ^ | 8/7/2016 | By Amanda O’HaraBy Amanda O’Hara

CHARLOTTE -- It wasn’t a typical Sunday for members of the Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries in Charlotte.

The predominately African-American church held a “Day of Endorsement” for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lafonda Jackson has attended the church for almost three decades and says most members support the effort.

“It’s not about upsetting anyone. It’s not about choosing sides. It’s about change. In the church right now, we have full support; no one has been asked to vote or swing one way or the other,” said Jackson. “It is completely up to every individual in here, and there’s some that don’t agree and some that do, but for the most part, yes we do support.”

The church’s founder says members he's talked to want the change they say Trump can bring.

“America needs change and I think because he’s not right wing or not left wing, you’re not liberal, and he is a business minded person,” said Thomas Rodgers Sr. of Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries. “I think the Democratic Party would be a major disaster right now.”

On hand was Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, who is a North Carolina native. She thanked the crowd and said, “The time is now....ladies and gentleman we are at a turning point in our country.”

Omarosa Manigault, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” who is also the director of African-American Outreach for the Trump campaign, was in attendance.

Ty Turner, an alternate delegate for the NC GOP and RNC says he was once a Democrat, but now aligns more with conservative views.

“You see African-Americans actually waking up and making decisions -- that’s different,” said Turner. “For 52 years, this church feels like the Democratic Party has failed them.”

Ruh Roh Shaggy.......they had better wheel out hilary in her chair pretty quick.....even if the nurses say she can't take the strain...the democrats need her on a podium lying her ass off to keep blacks voting democrat....

You know what I love about this? When blacks abandon the Democrat party in droves, it will take you all by complete surprise. You'll all be wondering how did this happen?

It happened because your sin today is the same as Democrats' sin from 150 years ago; the sin of thinking you can own black people.

If you say so. Get back with me after the big change happens. Do you still think blacks are too stupid to figure out who is better for them?

If you say so. Get back with me after the big change happens. Do you still think blacks are too stupid to figure out who is better for them?

They aren't stupid...they have been trapped in schools controlled by the democrat machine since the 1960s.......they have been kept poor, angry, and isolated.......

They aren't stupid...they have been trapped in schools controlled by the democrat machine since the 1960s.......they have been kept poor, angry, and isolated.......

I look forward to the day when large numbers of blacks will vote republican. That will only be after the right decides it's more important to help the poor and middle class more than the rich, and they quit trying to force their religious beliefs on everybody. I'll vote republican that day too.

LOL Oh well, will remember this post for some 9Nov16 fun. LOL

Spoken like a true Master.. after all, African Americans are your slaves, right? The liberal ghettos which house your dutiful slaves for over 50 yrs who just blindly voted and it has gotten them where??? SHOW US....

Spoken like a true Master.. after all, African Americans are your slaves, right? The liberal ghettos which house your dutiful slaves for over 50 yrs who just blindly voted and it has gotten them where??? SHOW US....

Why do you think blacks stay Democratic? Is someone forcing them to vote that way? Are they too stupid to know which way to vote? Are they just too lazy and want to depend on Democrats to give them free shit? The right has claimed all these things, but I'm curious as to what you think is keeping them voting for Democratic candidates. Do you think they are really just too dumb and lazy to vote repub?

Why do you think blacks stay Democratic? Is someone forcing them to vote that way? Are they too stupid to know which way to vote? Are they just too lazy and want to depend on Democrats to give them free shit? The right has claimed all these things, but I'm curious as to what you think is keeping them voting for Democratic candidates. Do you think they are really just too dumb and lazy to vote repub?

Listen to it spew^^^^^^^^ Tell us how you really feel.. RACIST

Staying and voting on the Democratic Slave Plantation has gotten African Americans where?? I'm still waiting.. 50 YRS

Listen to it spew^^^^^^^^ Tell us how you really feel.. RACIST

Don't have an answer? I really want to know what you think. What do you think it would take to turn large numbers of blacks into republicans?

Staying and voting on the Democratic Slave Plantation has gotten African Americans where?? I'm still waiting.. 50 YRS

Well, obviously you are convinced of that. They are the only ones who control their vote. Why aren't they convinced?

DIAMOND & SILK: BLACK AMERICANS JUMPING OFF DEMOCRAT PLANTATION ONTO TRUMP TRAIN
Trump supporters share their view on what's to come after the RNC

Forum List

Back