🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predominately African-American Charlotte Church Endorses Trump for President

Those lapses (.....) are signs that years of pot smoking have taken a toll on your mental synaptic process. Maybe you should have listened to Nancy Reagan after all.
so much for leaving the thread.....not good at your word?....or was that just more st michael talk?...
More gaps.

There's a reason pot is illegal and it's not because the government is mean or racist. It's for the protection of the public from a truly dangerous substance.

And you are Exhibit A.
and you are exhibit A+......you dont care if that killer stuff you smoke is banned because you will still be able to get it,and more potent too....and smoking pot is a vice,but apparently that addictive shit you smoke is not....smoking has been considered a killer for quite a while now,but because i smoked pot at one time im an addict,but yet here you are still smoking a very addictive and dangerous drug......whats the matter michael?....are you addicted to nicotine?.....
Pipe Smoke is not addictive, not inhaled into the lungs, and doesn't produce daily cravings. It's dissimilar to cigs in every way. I only get it when I take my family to visit relatives on the Reservation in Montana which means sometimes it's weeks or months before I smoke IN THE TRADITION OF MY PEOPLE.

So the answer is no.

Don't be silly. Smoke is smoke, and pipe smoke enters the lungs just as easily as cigarette smoke. Some might chose not inhale pipe or cigarette smoke, but that doesn't make one inherently less dangerous or addicting than the other.
Actually have to agree with you on this one. I have no idea if it's addictive or not, but smoke is indeed smoke.

Well lately he's been doing this low energy thing where his speaking is more subdued than in the past, probably to avoid scaring off the independents which indicates he's taking bad advice from an asshole establishment political consultant and he should fire him and get back to energizing speeches.

the tide i would like to see change? churches that endorse candidates need to start paying taxes simple as that...

so much for leaving the thread.....not good at your word?....or was that just more st michael talk?...
More gaps.

There's a reason pot is illegal and it's not because the government is mean or racist. It's for the protection of the public from a truly dangerous substance.

And you are Exhibit A.
and you are exhibit A+......you dont care if that killer stuff you smoke is banned because you will still be able to get it,and more potent too....and smoking pot is a vice,but apparently that addictive shit you smoke is not....smoking has been considered a killer for quite a while now,but because i smoked pot at one time im an addict,but yet here you are still smoking a very addictive and dangerous drug......whats the matter michael?....are you addicted to nicotine?.....
Pipe Smoke is not addictive, not inhaled into the lungs, and doesn't produce daily cravings. It's dissimilar to cigs in every way. I only get it when I take my family to visit relatives on the Reservation in Montana which means sometimes it's weeks or months before I smoke IN THE TRADITION OF MY PEOPLE.

So the answer is no.

Don't be silly. Smoke is smoke, and pipe smoke enters the lungs just as easily as cigarette smoke. Some might chose not inhale pipe or cigarette smoke, but that doesn't make one inherently less dangerous or addicting than the other.
Actually have to agree with you on this one. I have no idea if it's addictive or not, but smoke is indeed smoke.
Cigar and pipe smokers don't inhale. Cig smokers do. It's why cigs are addictive and pipe and cigars are not and can be smoked recreationally without fear of addiction. Agree or disagree, he's wrong.

More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.

So the answer is no.

Cigar and pipe smokers don't inhale. Cig smokers do. It's why cigs are addictive and pipe and cigars are not and can be smoked recreationally without fear of addiction. Agree or disagree, he's wrong.
Ive never smoked a pipe so I wouldn't know.

So the answer is no.

Ive never smoked a pipe so I wouldn't know.
And I've never smoked cigarettes so I've never been addicted.

Among cigar and pipe aficionados it's an inside joke watching cig smokers try to convert to pipe or cigars. They can't seem to break the habit of sucking that shit directly into their lungs. They invariably end up going back to cigarettes.

it must be sad to a controlled person....like you....i notice you did not have much to say about what i said about you.....but then you are a party person.....
Those lapses (.....) are signs that years of pot smoking have taken a toll on your mental synaptic process. Maybe you should have listened to Nancy Reagan after all.
More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.

So the answer is no.
ever hear of second hand smoke?.....yea you breath it in.....

More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.

So the answer is no.

You have no idea what you're talking about.
do you wear a mask while you smoke?....

More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.

So the answer is no.
Yes I have. Your posts are kinda like that. I don't want to get a proximity buzz from your pot habit.

Why do dirt-poor whites in Appalachia keep voting for the Republican party who have done nothing in over 40 years to improve their condition?

More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.

So the answer is no.
Yes I have. Your posts are kinda like that. I don't want to get a proximity buzz from your pot habit.
in other words you cant say you are not breathing in that smoke so act like a dipshit....more michael talk....

More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.

So the answer is no.
in other words you cant say you are not breathing in that smoke so act like a dipshit....more michael talk....
We've gone a long way from you whining like a little bitch because the 9th circuit says your addiction is illegal.

And I have no addiction at all.

So your every attempt to rope me in to your lunatic addiction complex just makes you look sadder and more pathetic.

As all drug addicts are.

So the answer is no.
We've gone a long way from you whining like a little bitch because the 9th circuit says your addiction is illegal.

So your every attempt to rope me in to your lunatic addiction complex just makes you look sadder and more pathetic.

As all drug addicts are.
never mind about the 9th circuit, you mentioned them not me,they dont affect me....now michael yes or no....do you breath in the smoke coming out of your pipe and mouth?...

So the answer is no.

As all drug addicts are.
never mind about the 9th circuit, you mentioned them not me,they dont affect me....now michael yes or no....do you breath in the smoke coming out of your pipe and mouth?...
No. Pipe smoking doesn't involve inhaling. The nicotine is absorbed through thin membranes under the tongue and the smoke is expelled.

Ironically, this is the correct way to smoke pot too.

As near as I can tell, nobody takes Trump seriously other than a few malcontents on message boards and some hog farmers in Iowa. Trump is going down worse than Goldwater did in 1964.

As all drug addicts are.
No. Pipe smoking doesn't involve inhaling. The nicotine is absorbed through thin membranes under the tongue and the smoke is expelled.

Ironically, this is the correct way to smoke pot too.
Pipe smoking doesn't involve inhaling
so you dont breath in any smoke coming from that pipe?....is that what you are trying to say?.....
The nicotine is absorbed through thin membranes under the tongue
so you get that nicotine just by taking a puff right?....
Ironically, this is the correct way to smoke pot too
it is?.....you are not supposed to inhale?...

Why do dirt-poor whites in Appalachia keep voting for the Republican party who have done nothing in over 40 years to improve their condition?
Because they prefer their traditional way of life most likely. They don't like the feds and for good reasons.

Forum List

Back