🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predominately African-American Charlotte Church Endorses Trump for President

You know what I love about this? When blacks abandon the Democrat party in droves, it will take you all by complete surprise. You'll all be wondering how did this happen?

It happened because your sin today is the same as Democrats' sin from 150 years ago; the sin of thinking you can own black people.

If you say so. Get back with me after the big change happens. Do you still think blacks are too stupid to figure out who is better for them?
you mean that talk the democrats do is better for them?....

Word it however you like. Why don't blacks vote republican more than they do?
Democrats = Free Home, Free TV, Free Phone.
You slow?

What about the right wingers who are on welfare. More white right wingers on welfare than blacks, and more in red states than in blue states. Are they parasites too?
Proof that they are right wingers, bullshitter!

You know what I love about this? When blacks abandon the Democrat party in droves, it will take you all by complete surprise. You'll all be wondering how did this happen?

It happened because your sin today is the same as Democrats' sin from 150 years ago; the sin of thinking you can own black people.

If you say so. Get back with me after the big change happens. Do you still think blacks are too stupid to figure out who is better for them?

You slow?

What about the right wingers who are on welfare. More white right wingers on welfare than blacks, and more in red states than in blue states. Are they parasites too?
They own Homes, TVs and Smart Phones?
Nope.

You slow?

They own Homes, TVs and Smart Phones?
Nope.

Yep.

I'm truly impressed. A predominantly black church supports Trump. By election day, that number might even be as high as a dozen. If they could just get several thousand more, Trump might have a shot.

i know why they dont vote republican....i cant figure out why they stick with the other party that just does a lot of talking when it comes to them.....blacks of all the people in this country should be firmly in 3rd party land......

Getting OFF the DemoRAT plantation.....PRICELESS!

twcnews.com ^ | 8/7/2016 | By Amanda O’HaraBy Amanda O’Hara

CHARLOTTE -- It wasn’t a typical Sunday for members of the Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries in Charlotte.

The predominately African-American church held a “Day of Endorsement” for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lafonda Jackson has attended the church for almost three decades and says most members support the effort.

“It’s not about upsetting anyone. It’s not about choosing sides. It’s about change. In the church right now, we have full support; no one has been asked to vote or swing one way or the other,” said Jackson. “It is completely up to every individual in here, and there’s some that don’t agree and some that do, but for the most part, yes we do support.”

The church’s founder says members he's talked to want the change they say Trump can bring.

“America needs change and I think because he’s not right wing or not left wing, you’re not liberal, and he is a business minded person,” said Thomas Rodgers Sr. of Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries. “I think the Democratic Party would be a major disaster right now.”

On hand was Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, who is a North Carolina native. She thanked the crowd and said, “The time is now....ladies and gentleman we are at a turning point in our country.”

Omarosa Manigault, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” who is also the director of African-American Outreach for the Trump campaign, was in attendance.

Ty Turner, an alternate delegate for the NC GOP and RNC says he was once a Democrat, but now aligns more with conservative views.

“You see African-Americans actually waking up and making decisions -- that’s different,” said Turner. “For 52 years, this church feels like the Democratic Party has failed them.”
Well, they're violating that 1954 IRS ruling . . .

Oh, never mind. It's a black church.

I'm truly impressed. A predominantly black church supports Trump. By election day, that number might even be as high as a dozen. If they could just get several thousand more, Trump might have a shot.

i know why they dont vote republican....i cant figure out why they stick with the other party that just does a lot of talking when it comes to them.....blacks of all the people in this country should be firmly in 3rd party land......

At some point, a third party might be a viable option. So far, it's just another way to waste your vote.

CHARLOTTE -- It wasn’t a typical Sunday for members of the Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries in Charlotte.

The predominately African-American church held a “Day of Endorsement” for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lafonda Jackson has attended the church for almost three decades and says most members support the effort.

“It’s not about upsetting anyone. It’s not about choosing sides. It’s about change. In the church right now, we have full support; no one has been asked to vote or swing one way or the other,” said Jackson. “It is completely up to every individual in here, and there’s some that don’t agree and some that do, but for the most part, yes we do support.”

The church’s founder says members he's talked to want the change they say Trump can bring.

“America needs change and I think because he’s not right wing or not left wing, you’re not liberal, and he is a business minded person,” said Thomas Rodgers Sr. of Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries. “I think the Democratic Party would be a major disaster right now.”

On hand was Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, who is a North Carolina native. She thanked the crowd and said, “The time is now....ladies and gentleman we are at a turning point in our country.”

Omarosa Manigault, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” who is also the director of African-American Outreach for the Trump campaign, was in attendance.

Ty Turner, an alternate delegate for the NC GOP and RNC says he was once a Democrat, but now aligns more with conservative views.

“You see African-Americans actually waking up and making decisions -- that’s different,” said Turner. “For 52 years, this church feels like the Democratic Party has failed them.”

Oddly enough, Vigil failed to include the last line of the OP, which is:

"Supporters have their work cut out for them. A recent Economist/YouGov poll found 80 percent of African-Americans polled support Democrat Hillary Clinton while five percent support Trump."

I wonder how that happened?

Also, this church may soon be a thing of the past. Non profit religious organizations who endorse political candidates can lose their non profit tax status. Even Pat Robinson can't do this on his network.

750x422

When Donald Trump first announced his run for president, Karl Booker was intrigued.

From where he stood, behind a barber's chair in a gentrifying neighborhood near downtown Atlanta, the thought of a political outsider shaking things up seemed promising. Perhaps, he thought, the Manhattan businessman could make government more responsive to people like his own mostly black clientele.

Then, Booker said, Trump "started pandering to the racist side of it" — disparaging Mexicans, insulting Latino Americans, portraying African American life as a hellish slough of crime, poverty and other grim pathologies.

Now, comb and scissors in hand, the 49-year-old Booker draws a red line through the bustling Off the Hook barbershop, with its Barack Obama posters, sports memorabilia and pennants celebrating Georgia's historic black colleges.

"We in here are going to do everything we can to stop Donald Trump," Booker declared in a hard, gravelly voice that brooked no doubt.​

Can Clinton turn Georgia from red to blue? It's a matter of black and white

Oddly enough, Vigil failed to include the last line of the OP, which is:

"Supporters have their work cut out for them. A recent Economist/YouGov poll found 80 percent of African-Americans polled support Democrat Hillary Clinton while five percent support Trump."

I wonder how that happened?

Also, this church may soon be a thing of the past. Non profit religious organizations who endorse political candidates can lose their non profit tax status. Even Pat Robinson can't do this on his network.
That's not going to happen.

At some point, a third party might be a viable option. So far, it's just another way to waste your vote.
and doing what you do,voting for the same shit over and over,isnt wasting your vote?.......

and doing what you do,voting for the same shit over and over,isnt wasting your vote?.......

I wouldn't say it was wasting my vote. Insurance companies can no longer refuse to sell me healthcare coverage, Gays can get married,and have the rights that had been denied to them, Sarah Palin was never a heartbeat away from the presidency, We haven't had a president with a dancing horse, Social Security hasn't been privatized, and shouldn't you be busy baking that damn cake?

I wouldn't say it was wasting my vote. Insurance companies can no longer refuse to sell me healthcare coverage, Gays can get married,and have the rights that had been denied to them, Sarah Palin was never a heartbeat away from the presidency, We haven't had a president with a dancing horse, Social Security hasn't been privatized, and shouldn't you be busy baking that damn cake?
you know what im saying,but being the good little democrat you are you would never go against them.....all i see here from righties and lefties is people bitching and moaning about their government and the people running it.....but yet those same dipshits will vote for those same fucking people every election cycle,and when asked why?....you will get,"well it aint my congress person who sucks,its yours"....all i see here is many lefties saying "i dont like Hillary she sucks,BUT we cant let Trump in"....and on the right same thing only,"hey i think trump is a jerk,BUT we cant let that crook Hillary in".....thats called WASTING your votes....those 2 should not be were they are,yet here they are.....congress has what a 20% approval rating.....yet 90% of that pathetic body will get re-elected.....wasted votes.....

It reminds me of the "100th Monkey" Effect.

For some reason people and the more intelligent animals all have this behavior; a slow creep upwards in some new behavior then BOOM over night it becomes universal.

The story as told by Watson and Keyes is popular among New Age authors and personal growth gurus and has become an urban legend and part of New Age mythology. Also, Rupert Sheldrake has cited that a phenomenon like the hundredth monkey effect would be evidence of morphic fields bringing about non-local effects in consciousness and learning. As a result, the story has also become a favorite target of the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal, and was used as the title essay in The Hundredth Monkey and Other Paradigms of the Paranormal, published by the Committee in 1990.

In his book Why People Believe Weird Things, Michael Shermer explains how the urban legend started, was popularised, and has been discredited.

Lol, except it has not been discredited. People still act in herds and there is a small ignition point of popularity that gets the whole herd moving and it is extremely hard to predict.

you know what im saying,but being the good little democrat you are you would never go against them.....all i see here from righties and lefties is people bitching and moaning about their government and the people running it.....but yet those same dipshits will vote for those same fucking people every election cycle,and when asked why?....you will get,"well it aint my congress person who sucks,its yours"....all i see here is many lefties saying "i dont like Hillary she sucks,BUT we cant let Trump in"....and on the right same thing only,"hey i think trump is a jerk,BUT we cant let that crook Hillary in".....thats called WASTING your votes....those 2 should not be were they are,yet here they are.....congress has what a 20% approval rating.....yet 90% of that pathetic body will get re-elected.....wasted votes.....

Well, Hillary is, and has been my first choice. There is no one as qualified and capable of becoming president as she is. If you regret the choices you made in the past, that's your problem. I don't have those regrets.

It reminds me of the "100th Monkey" Effect.

For some reason people and the more intelligent animals all have this behavior; a slow creep upwards in some new behavior then BOOM over night it becomes universal.

The story as told by Watson and Keyes is popular among New Age authors and personal growth gurus and has become an urban legend and part of New Age mythology. Also, Rupert Sheldrake has cited that a phenomenon like the hundredth monkey effect would be evidence of morphic fields bringing about non-local effects in consciousness and learning. As a result, the story has also become a favorite target of the Committee for the Scientific Investigation of Claims of the Paranormal, and was used as the title essay in The Hundredth Monkey and Other Paradigms of the Paranormal, published by the Committee in 1990.

In his book Why People Believe Weird Things, Michael Shermer explains how the urban legend started, was popularised, and has been discredited.

Lol, except it has not been discredited. People still act in herds and there is a small ignition point of popularity that gets the whole herd moving and it is extremely hard to predict.

Perfect example of why the crazy right chose Trump for their candidate.

Well, Hillary is, and has been my first choice. There is no one as qualified and capable of becoming president as she is. If you regret the choices you made in the past, that's your problem. I don't have those regrets.
there is no one as qualified?....they did their job on you....you are just another long line of party people Dog....its all a show for that party.....you would not care if hillary was the worst person out there,you would back her because of that party and you will eat up everything they tell you about her.....and if i have regrets for anyone i voted for in the past,unlike you and millions of others,i wont vote for them again so they can continue doing that half ass job.......

there is no one as qualified?....they did their job on you....you are just another long line of party people Dog....its all a show for that party.....you would not care if hillary was the worst person out there,you would back her because of that party and you will eat up everything they tell you about her.....and if i have regrets for anyone i voted for in the past,unlike you and millions of others,i wont vote for them again so they can continue doing that half ass job.......

Sorry if you can't find good reasons to vote for your candidate. It must be sad for you.

Sorry if you can't find good reasons to vote for your candidate. It must be sad for you.
it must be sad to a controlled person....like you....i notice you did not have much to say about what i said about you.....but then you are a party person.....

Forum List

Back