🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predominately African-American Charlotte Church Endorses Trump for President

Staying and voting on the Democratic Slave Plantation has gotten African Americans where?? I'm still waiting.. 50 YRS

Well, obviously you are convinced of that. They are the only ones who control their vote. Why aren't they convinced?
You didn't answer the question, why?? Answer it..

Well, first off, they aren't slaves, and they aren't on a plantation. Nobody is making blacks vote democratic. They are free and capable of making their own choices. I could't control a single black vote if I wanted to. Obviously, blacks are much more likely to vote Democratic, and I believe it's because they think it serves their own interest and the country's interest better than voting republican. Again, why do you think that is?

Staying and voting on the Democratic Slave Plantation has gotten African Americans where?? I'm still waiting.. 50 YRS

Well, obviously you are convinced of that. They are the only ones who control their vote. Why aren't they convinced?

Well, first off, they aren't slaves, and they aren't on a plantation. Nobody is making blacks vote democratic. They are free and capable of making their own choices. I could't control a single black vote if I wanted to. Obviously, blacks are much more likely to vote Democratic, and I believe it's because they think it serves their own interest and the country's interest better than voting republican. Again, why do you think that is?

I didnt' ask you that.. I asked you what has voting for Democratic Overseers done for the Black community?

‘We Want To See African-Americans Thrive:’ Diamond & Silk Rally For Trump At The RNC
"We drove around Cleveland in the hood, where I saw impoverished areas," Diamond told NewsOne. "That need not be."

http://newsone.com/3485310/we-want-...rive-diamond-silk-rally-for-trump-at-the-rnc/

That's impressive. Trump has at least 2 black women supporters. I'm sure there are at least dozens more across this big country. Why don't you think he has more?

So showing clips of opinions means there are literally only two black supporters in the entire nation? You sound mental.

I didnt' ask you that.. I asked you what has voting for Democratic Overseers done for the Black community?

I don't know. I already said I believe it's because they think the Democratic party better serves their own interests and the country's interest better than the repubs. Convincing me won't get Trump a single black vote. You need to convince black people. Why do you think you are having such a hard time with that?

‘We Want To See African-Americans Thrive:’ Diamond & Silk Rally For Trump At The RNC
"We drove around Cleveland in the hood, where I saw impoverished areas," Diamond told NewsOne. "That need not be."

http://newsone.com/3485310/we-want-...rive-diamond-silk-rally-for-trump-at-the-rnc/

That's impressive. Trump has at least 2 black women supporters. I'm sure there are at least dozens more across this big country. Why don't you think he has more?

So showing clips of opinions means there are literally only two black supporters in the entire nation? You sound mental.

No. Your clip only showed two. I already conceded that there are probably dozens more, even though I haven't seen evidence of that many.

No. Your clip only showed two. I already conceded that there are probably dozens more, even though I haven't seen evidence of that many.
Yes we know.. you owners know the numbers.. Got it.

So you actually believe blacks aren't capable of making their own decisions and rely on me to do that for them? Really?

If I were to be a slave owner, where do you think I might have gained possession of slaves? Auction, inheritance, Walmart?

If I were to be a slave owner, where do you think I might have gained possession of slaves? Auction, inheritance, Walmart?

They're your numbers.. you know the count so you tell us.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the numbers", but I already told you why I think most blacks vote Democratic, and I assure you I control nobody's vote but my own. You say they have no choice in who they vote for. I'm just asking how that works. Is there a big meeting where they are told who to vote for? Do they each get a certified letter? What happens if they don't follow orders? Are they punished? How would anybody know who they voted for? Your claims need a lot more detail before they are believable.

I'm not sure what you mean by "the numbers", but I already told you why I think most blacks vote Democratic, and I assure you I control nobody's vote but my own. You say they have no choice in who they vote for. I'm just asking how that works. Is there a big meeting where they are told who to vote for? Do they each get a certified letter? What happens if they don't follow orders? Are they punished? How would anybody know who they voted for? Your claims need a lot more detail before they are believable.

Show me where I said the Black community has had NO CHOICE in who to vote for? I'll wait.

Still waiting for your answer.. WHAT HAS 50 YRS OF VOTING ON THE DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION done to help the African American community?

Show me where I said the Black community has had NO CHOICE in who to vote for? I'll wait.

Forgive me if I misunderstood. You said they were my slaves, and I had kept them on a plantation for 50 years where they just blindly voted. I took that to mean you thought I controlled their vote. My mistake. Thank you for the correction. If they blindly vote, the odds are that those votes would be evenly split between the two parties. Flip a coin 1000 times and you get damn close to 500 heads and 500 tails, Blindly voting would have the same percentage breakdown. Blacks do vote mostly on the left, so the "blindly" claim doesn't hold water. Why do you think they vote as they do?

Still waiting for your answer.. WHAT HAS 50 YRS OF VOTING ON THE DEMOCRATIC PLANTATION done to help the African American community?

I've already answered that question twice. I don't know why blacks predominantly vote Democratic, but I believe it's because they think it serves their interests and the country's interest better than voting for the GOP. That's three times I've answered that question.

I've already answered that question twice. I don't know why blacks predominantly vote Democratic, but I believe it's because they think it serves their interests and the country's interest better than the GOP. That's three times I've answered that question.

Not what I asked you.. Playing dumb is typical for a liberal.. good job.. WHAT HAS VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS FOR OVER 50 YRS GAINED THE BLACK COMMUNITY? HOW HAVE YOU LIBERALS enhanced the lives of African Americans? You won't answer it because you like your Overseers don't give a fuck which shows in how badly the Black Community has been hit by unemployment, crime, education, etc..

Trump is providing a plan that is based on training and jobs to turn around the disastrous 58% unemployment rate of young Blacks.
Meanwhile Hillary is taking lots of naps and Schmoozing with Fat Cats in the Hamptons and Martha's Vineyard.

I've already answered that question twice. I don't know why blacks predominantly vote Democratic, but I believe it's because they think it serves their interests and the country's interest better than the GOP. That's three times I've answered that question.

Not what I asked you.. Playing dumb is typical for a liberal.. good job.. WHAT HAS VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS FOR OVER 50 YRS GAINED THE BLACK COMMUNITY? HOW HAVE YOU LIBERALS enhanced the lives of African Americans? You won't answer it because you like your Overseers don't give a fuck which shows in how badly the Black Community has been hit by unemployment, crime, education, etc..

Since I retired, I don't have an overseer. Even when was working, the main office pretty much just told me what they wanted, and I told them when it was done. Not much overseeing happening there. I think the voting rights act and laws preventing forced segregation, and job discrimination are probably some of the largest advances made, but as I said many times. I don't know the main things that blacks see as advances. It's not my place to speak for them. Why do you think they would be better off as republicans?

Trump is providing a plan that is based on training and jobs to turn around the disastrous 58% unemployment rate of young Blacks.
Meanwhile Hillary is taking lots of naps and Schmoozing with Fat Cats in the Hamptons and Martha's Vineyard.

Any details about how that might work? Just saying he will provide more jobs without some kind of plan to provide them isn't much of a plan.

Forum List

Back