🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predominately African-American Charlotte Church Endorses Trump for President

The tide is changing. By November 9th, I won't be surprised if Trump takes a majority of the black vote.
That's a great deal more than wishful thinking. Just because a few people say they endorse Trump, that DOES NOT MEAN the entire congregation does. This is really silly, to think Trump can turn a 1% statistic to a majority. Ridiculous. Ludicrous. Good luck with that, LOL.

The tide is changing. By November 9th, I won't be surprised if Trump takes a majority of the black vote.
That's a great deal more than wishful thinking. Just because a few people say they endorse Trump, that DOES NOT MEAN the entire congregation does. This is really silly, to think Trump can turn a 1% statistic to a majority. Ridiculous. Ludicrous. Good luck with that, LOL.
Keep laughing. God opposes the haughty.

Obviously, blacks are much more likely to vote Democratic, and I believe it's because they think it serves their own interest and the country's interest better than voting republican. Again, why do you think that is?

I've already answered that question twice. I don't know why blacks predominantly vote Democratic, but I believe it's because they think it serves their interests and the country's interest better than voting for the GOP. That's three times I've answered that question.

Keep laughing. God opposes the haughty.
I don't believe the entire church, or even a majority, have suddenly decided to support Trump. And I definitely don't believe he is going to turn 1% African American support to a majority of African Americans supporting him in the election. The idea is logically ludicrous. You are practicing wishful thinking.

The smart voter would be ready to vote for Mr Trump. Who better to help create private sector jobs than a businessman. Obama's job creation efforts failed . So would Hillary's.

You're going to be "very surprised" on November 9.
Blacks are going to find life won't get better under Hillary's regime. Democrat control hasn't helped blacks in the past. Plantation democrats know how to control their people.

Blacks may abandon the Democratic Party but they aren't going to jump on the republican ship either. Republicans offer nothing to the black community.

Republicans nor democrats care about black people or black issues.

What I am tired of is white people thinking they know what's best for us.

Clueless old white guys telling blacks how to behave is hilarious.

Keep up with that black vote winning attitude, clueless old white guys!

Obviously, blacks are much more likely to vote Democratic, and I believe it's because they think it serves their own interest and the country's interest better than voting republican. Again, why do you think that is?

I've already answered that question twice. I don't know why blacks predominantly vote Democratic, but I believe it's because they think it serves their interests and the country's interest better than voting for the GOP. That's three times I've answered that question.

I won't go into details about how discount phone service that is funded by telecom services and has nothing to do with Obama was available for low income people a decade before Obama became president. You have been made aware of that many times, but still refuse to admit it. What I would like to know is if that is what you think of the black community. Do you think they are all, or mostly bums who are just out for free shit?

I won't go into details about how discount phone service that is funded by telecom services and has nothing to do with Obama was available for low income people a decade before Obama became president. You have been made aware of that many times, but still refuse to admit it.

I never have heard that fabrication before... Why don't you confirm your "story" with some legitimate sources... Don't make me call BS...

I won't go into details about how discount phone service that is funded by telecom services and has nothing to do with Obama was available for low income people a decade before Obama became president. You have been made aware of that many times, but still refuse to admit it.

I never have heard that fabrication before... Why don't you confirm your "story" with some legitimate sources... Don't make me call BS...

There are dozens of credible links to show when and why that program was started. Read enough of the links to find out when it started. Not just the titles.

‘Obama phones’ subsidy program draws new scrutiny on the Hill

Who Started the Obama Phone?

Obama Phone: Urban Legend or Real?

I'm truly impressed. A predominantly black church supports Trump. By election day, that number might even be as high as a dozen. If they could just get several thousand more, Trump might have a shot.
You know what I love about this? When blacks abandon the Democrat party in droves, it will take you all by complete surprise. You'll all be wondering how did this happen?

It happened because your sin today is the same as Democrats' sin from 150 years ago; the sin of thinking you can own black people.

If you say so. Get back with me after the big change happens. Do you still think blacks are too stupid to figure out who is better for them?
you mean that talk the democrats do is better for them?....

Blacks aren't going to vote this election anyway. Dems will be out with the cattle prods to try and get them out. They aren't going to be motivated to vote for Crooked Crippled Cankles.

I'm truly impressed. A predominantly black church supports Trump. By election day, that number might even be as high as a dozen. If they could just get several thousand more, Trump might have a shot.
You know what I love about this? When blacks abandon the Democrat party in droves, it will take you all by complete surprise. You'll all be wondering how did this happen?

It happened because your sin today is the same as Democrats' sin from 150 years ago; the sin of thinking you can own black people.

If you say so. Get back with me after the big change happens. Do you still think blacks are too stupid to figure out who is better for them?

Word it however you like. Why don't blacks vote republican more than they do?

Democrats = Free Home, Free TV, Free Phone.
You slow?

Democrats = Free Home, Free TV, Free Phone.
You slow?

What about the right wingers who are on welfare. More white right wingers on welfare than blacks, and more in red states than in blue states. Are they parasites too?

Forum List

Back