🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Predominately African-American Charlotte Church Endorses Trump for President

I wouldn't say it was wasting my vote. Insurance companies can no longer refuse to sell me healthcare coverage, Gays can get married,and have the rights that had been denied to them, Sarah Palin was never a heartbeat away from the presidency, We haven't had a president with a dancing horse, Social Security hasn't been privatized, and shouldn't you be busy baking that damn cake?
you know what im saying,but being the good little democrat you are you would never go against them.....all i see here from righties and lefties is people bitching and moaning about their government and the people running it.....but yet those same dipshits will vote for those same fucking people every election cycle,and when asked why?....you will get,"well it aint my congress person who sucks,its yours"....all i see here is many lefties saying "i dont like Hillary she sucks,BUT we cant let Trump in"....and on the right same thing only,"hey i think trump is a jerk,BUT we cant let that crook Hillary in".....thats called WASTING your votes....those 2 should not be were they are,yet here they are.....congress has what a 20% approval rating.....yet 90% of that pathetic body will get re-elected.....wasted votes.....

Well, Hillary is, and has been my first choice. There is no one as qualified and capable of becoming president as she is. If you regret the choices you made in the past, that's your problem. I don't have those regrets.
there is no one as qualified?....they did their job on you....you are just another long line of party people Dog....its all a show for that party.....you would not care if hillary was the worst person out there,you would back her because of that party and you will eat up everything they tell you about her.....and if i have regrets for anyone i voted for in the past,unlike you and millions of others,i wont vote for them again so they can continue doing that half ass job.......

Sorry if you can't find good reasons to vote for your candidate. It must be sad for you.
it must be sad to a controlled person....like you....i notice you did not have much to say about what i said about you.....but then you are a party person.....

What you said about me means almost as much as the rest of your ramblings.

you know what im saying,but being the good little democrat you are you would never go against them.....all i see here from righties and lefties is people bitching and moaning about their government and the people running it.....but yet those same dipshits will vote for those same fucking people every election cycle,and when asked why?....you will get,"well it aint my congress person who sucks,its yours"....all i see here is many lefties saying "i dont like Hillary she sucks,BUT we cant let Trump in"....and on the right same thing only,"hey i think trump is a jerk,BUT we cant let that crook Hillary in".....thats called WASTING your votes....those 2 should not be were they are,yet here they are.....congress has what a 20% approval rating.....yet 90% of that pathetic body will get re-elected.....wasted votes.....

Well, Hillary is, and has been my first choice. There is no one as qualified and capable of becoming president as she is. If you regret the choices you made in the past, that's your problem. I don't have those regrets.
there is no one as qualified?....they did their job on you....you are just another long line of party people Dog....its all a show for that party.....you would not care if hillary was the worst person out there,you would back her because of that party and you will eat up everything they tell you about her.....and if i have regrets for anyone i voted for in the past,unlike you and millions of others,i wont vote for them again so they can continue doing that half ass job.......

Sorry if you can't find good reasons to vote for your candidate. It must be sad for you.
it must be sad to a controlled person....like you....i notice you did not have much to say about what i said about you.....but then you are a party person.....

because i told you the truth about yourself.....you party people dont like it when someone points out how that party tells you what is what......but dont worry there are millions of you drones out there,you aint unique...

I wouldn't say it was wasting my vote. Insurance companies can no longer refuse to sell me healthcare coverage, Gays can get married,and have the rights that had been denied to them, Sarah Palin was never a heartbeat away from the presidency, We haven't had a president with a dancing horse, Social Security hasn't been privatized, and shouldn't you be busy baking that damn cake?

Those lapses (.....) are signs that years of pot smoking have taken a toll on your mental synaptic process. Maybe you should have listened to Nancy Reagan after all.

because i told you the truth about yourself.....you party people dont like it when someone points out how that party tells you what is what......but dont worry there are millions of you drones out there,you aint unique...

Must be a right wing flaw. You know so much stuff that just isn't true.

Those lapses (.....) are signs that years of pot smoking have taken a toll on your mental synaptic process. Maybe you should have listened to Nancy Reagan after all.
so much for leaving the thread.....not good at your word?....or was that just more st michael talk?...

Must be a right wing flaw. You know so much stuff that just isn't true.
now im back to being a right winger.....last week a righty because i had disagreed with him called me a libturd....thats one thing that is consistent with both you die hard righties and lefties.....if you have the gall and audacity to disagree with you asswipes you must be opposite of what you are.....i mean what else can you be?....you are a good party guy dog...im sure someone somewhere in that party is proud of you....

so much for leaving the thread.....not good at your word?....or was that just more st michael talk?...
More gaps.

There's a reason pot is illegal and it's not because the government is mean or racist. It's for the protection of the public from a truly dangerous substance.

And you are Exhibit A.

More gaps.

There's a reason pot is illegal and it's not because the government is mean or racist. It's for the protection of the public from a truly dangerous substance.

And you are Exhibit A.
and you are exhibit A+......you dont care if that killer stuff you smoke is banned because you will still be able to get it,and more potent too....and smoking pot is a vice,but apparently that addictive shit you smoke is not....smoking has been considered a killer for quite a while now,but because i smoked pot at one time im an addict,but yet here you are still smoking a very addictive and dangerous drug......whats the matter michael?....are you addicted to nicotine?.....

Getting OFF the DemoRAT plantation.....PRICELESS!

twcnews.com ^ | 8/7/2016 | By Amanda O’HaraBy Amanda O’Hara

CHARLOTTE -- It wasn’t a typical Sunday for members of the Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries in Charlotte.

The predominately African-American church held a “Day of Endorsement” for Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump.

Lafonda Jackson has attended the church for almost three decades and says most members support the effort.

“It’s not about upsetting anyone. It’s not about choosing sides. It’s about change. In the church right now, we have full support; no one has been asked to vote or swing one way or the other,” said Jackson. “It is completely up to every individual in here, and there’s some that don’t agree and some that do, but for the most part, yes we do support.”

The church’s founder says members he's talked to want the change they say Trump can bring.

“America needs change and I think because he’s not right wing or not left wing, you’re not liberal, and he is a business minded person,” said Thomas Rodgers Sr. of Antioch Road to Glory International Ministries. “I think the Democratic Party would be a major disaster right now.”

On hand was Trump’s daughter-in-law, Lara Trump, who is a North Carolina native. She thanked the crowd and said, “The time is now....ladies and gentleman we are at a turning point in our country.”

Omarosa Manigault, a former contestant on “The Apprentice,” who is also the director of African-American Outreach for the Trump campaign, was in attendance.

Ty Turner, an alternate delegate for the NC GOP and RNC says he was once a Democrat, but now aligns more with conservative views.

“You see African-Americans actually waking up and making decisions -- that’s different,” said Turner. “For 52 years, this church feels like the Democratic Party has failed them.”
WOW.....can't wait to see how this turns out.....cause the democrats failed to funnel money to the pimps in charge.

I'm truly impressed. A predominantly black church supports Trump. By election day, that number might even be as high as a dozen. If they could just get several thousand more, Trump might have a shot.
You know what I love about this? When blacks abandon the Democrat party in droves, it will take you all by complete surprise. You'll all be wondering how did this happen?

It happened because your sin today is the same as Democrats' sin from 150 years ago; the sin of thinking you can own black people.

If you say so. Get back with me after the big change happens. Do you still think blacks are too stupid to figure out who is better for them?

They aren't stupid...they have been trapped in schools controlled by the democrat machine since the 1960s.......they have been kept poor, angry, and isolated.......

I look forward to the day when large numbers of blacks will vote republican. That will only be after the right decides it's more important to help the poor and middle class more than the rich, and they quit trying to force their religious beliefs on everybody. I'll vote republican that day too.
LOL......keep looking, pal....a vote for the GOP is a vote for pipe dreams and bullshit....don't you know the only reason Trump is hot is because you white fuck heads voted in the majority GOP house and senate and GOT NOTHING FOR IT??? YOUR PARTY IS USELESS!!

I'm truly impressed. A predominantly black church supports Trump. By election day, that number might even be as high as a dozen. If they could just get several thousand more, Trump might have a shot.
You know what I love about this? When blacks abandon the Democrat party in droves, it will take you all by complete surprise. You'll all be wondering how did this happen?

It happened because your sin today is the same as Democrats' sin from 150 years ago; the sin of thinking you can own black people.

If you say so. Get back with me after the big change happens. Do you still think blacks are too stupid to figure out who is better for them?

They aren't stupid...they have been trapped in schools controlled by the democrat machine since the 1960s.......they have been kept poor, angry, and isolated.......
They are stupid.....jobs in poor inner city dwellings will never appear until crime is solved in those areas. 9 old black people and a hand full of single black women looking for man, does not a movement make from this black church, duh?

I look forward to the day when large numbers of blacks will vote republican. That will only be after the right decides it's more important to help the poor and middle class more than the rich, and they quit trying to force their religious beliefs on everybody. I'll vote republican that day too.
LOL......keep looking, pal....a vote for the GOP is a vote for pipe dreams and bullshit....don't you know the only reason Trump is hot is because you white fuck heads voted in the majority GOP house and senate and GOT NOTHING FOR IT??? YOUR PARTY IS USELESS!!

I never said the GOP as it is now was even a consideration. Only that if they ever had a chance for my vote, it would only be after a complete turnaround of their goals and behavior. I don't expect that any time soon, but I'm not ready to completely write off that possibility sometime in the future. Yes, white fuckheads did chose Trump, but I wasn't one of them.

I never said the GOP as it is now was even a consideration. Only that if they ever had a chance for my vote, it would only be after a complete turnaround of their goals and behavior. I don't expect that any time soon, but I'm not ready to completely write off that possibility sometime in the future. Yes, white fuckheads did chose Trump, but I wasn't one of them.
Trump's going to win. Get ready for it.

More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.
and you are exhibit A+......you dont care if that killer stuff you smoke is banned because you will still be able to get it,and more potent too....and smoking pot is a vice,but apparently that addictive shit you smoke is not....smoking has been considered a killer for quite a while now,but because i smoked pot at one time im an addict,but yet here you are still smoking a very addictive and dangerous drug......whats the matter michael?....are you addicted to nicotine?.....
Pipe Smoke is not addictive, not inhaled into the lungs, and doesn't produce daily cravings. It's dissimilar to cigs in every way. I only get it when I take my family to visit relatives on the Reservation in Montana which means sometimes it's weeks or months before I smoke IN THE TRADITION OF MY PEOPLE.

So the answer is no.

Get back with me after the election.

More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.
Pipe Smoke is not addictive, not inhaled into the lungs, and doesn't produce daily cravings. It's dissimilar to cigs in every way. I only get it when I take my family to visit relatives on the Reservation in Montana which means sometimes it's weeks or months before I smoke IN THE TRADITION OF MY PEOPLE.

So the answer is no.

Don't be silly. Smoke is smoke, and pipe smoke enters the lungs just as easily as cigarette smoke. Some might chose not inhale pipe or cigarette smoke, but that doesn't make one inherently less dangerous or addicting than the other.

Me get ready for Trump? Listen, every time you nuts vote in a republican, who get hurts the worst? It sure as hell ain't my poor black ass, its you white nuts...so much in fact you voted in a black man twice!! No, you get ready for the burn, pal...cause the GOP always fuck you and yours over the worst....history never lies!!

Get back with me after the election.
All he can do is go up, all she can do is go down...and that's what she is doing.

Presidential poll: Donald Trump pulls ahead of Hillary Clinton - CNN.com

Hillary looks weak and sickly, don't be afraid to watch this now:

Trump is high energy and showing he is about getting things done. He has been coming with a positive message for all americans for the past few weeks, and it's resonating with the people.

Me get ready for Trump? Listen, every time you nuts vote in a republican, who get hurts the worst? It sure as hell ain't my poor black ass, its you white nuts...so much in fact you voted in a black man twice!! No, you get ready for the burn, pal...cause the GOP always fuck you and yours over the worst....history never lies!!
:fu:

More gaps.

And you are Exhibit A.

So the answer is no.

Don't be silly. Smoke is smoke, and pipe smoke enters the lungs just as easily as cigarette smoke. Some might chose not inhale pipe or cigarette smoke, but that doesn't make one inherently less dangerous or addicting than the other.
You have no idea what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back