Premila Lal, 18, shot dead after jumping out of closet to surprise friend

[

You're the guy who wants to disarm everyone. I'd love to see you try it. You'll be dead before your hand reaches the holster of the first gun owner you meet. A gun owner will not take to kindly to having his 2nd and 4th Amendment rights violated, nor his gun(s) confiscated.

Don't sit there and think they will comply just because you erroneously think they are the cause of all the mass murders lately. Don't labor under the delusion that you can push your unconstitutional ideals on anyone.

Guy, most of you will meekly turn in your guns. The rest of you will probably not be nearly as tough as you think you are against trained ATF agents.

It's only a matter of time before the vast majority of us who don't own guns get sick of the antics of those of you who do.

That's cute Joe. Say it as much as you like, but it isn't going to happen. You do know what happened in the Warsaw Ghetto do you not? The Jews had their guns taken from them before they were slaughtered.

Even if you did "get sick of our antics" what would you do? Bring torches and pitchforks?

[

That's cute Joe. Say it as much as you like, but it isn't going to happen. You do know what happened in the Warsaw Ghetto do you not? The Jews had their guns taken from them before they were slaughtered.

Even if you did "get sick of our antics" what would you do? Bring torches and pitchforks?

Actually, what happened in the Warsaw Ghetto was those folks went along meekly with whatever the Nazis wanted to do for five years until the Red Army started getting close.

Then they had some kooky idea that they could drive the Nazis out while the Nazis were distracted. And the Red Army said, "Meh, let the Nazis kill them, saves us the trouble after the war."

Trust me, after the first Waco-style shootout, you guys are going to lose any public sympathy you might have had left.

[

Actually, what happened in the Warsaw Ghetto was those folks went along meekly with whatever the Nazis wanted to do for five years until the Red Army started getting close.

Then they had some kooky idea that they could drive the Nazis out while the Nazis were distracted. And the Red Army said, "Meh, let the Nazis kill them, saves us the trouble after the war."

Trust me, after the first Waco-style shootout, you guys are going to lose any public sympathy you might have had left.

Lol.

You have no leverage in this debate.

The Jews were stripped forcefully of their firearms. They had no choice, given they were up against a superior military force who wouldn't hesitate to kill them at the drop of a hat, should they have resisted. But then again, they didn't have to in order to be slaughtered.

And you use Waco, but you forget David Koresh illegally obtained his weapons. He didn't buy them legally. That pokes a hole in your premise that law abiding citizens are the cause of mass murders like the one at the Branch Dividian complex in Waco, or Columbine, or Sandy Hook etc and etc.

You can keep your 'sympathy', I'll keep my rights. Go screw yourself.

Last edited:
[

Lol.

The Jews were stripped forcefully of their firearms. They had no choice, given they were up against a superior military force who wouldn't hesitate to kill them at the drop of a hat, should they have resisted. But then again, they didn't have to in order to be slaughtered.

But that was the point. Poland had an army. They had weapons. and the Germans had bigger, better ones.

And you use Waco, but you forget David Koresh illegally obtained his weapons. He didn't buy them legally. That pokes a hole in your premise that law abiding citizens are the cause of mass murders like the one at the Branch Dividian complex in Waco, or Columbine, or Sandy Hook etc and etc.

You can keep your 'sympathy', I'll keep my rights. Go screw yourself.

Koresh legally obtained his weapons. The problem was he was ILLEGALLY selling them at gun shows. Oh, yeah, and he shot at ATF agents when they wanted to have a talk with him.

[

Lol.

But that was the point. Poland had an army. They had weapons. and the Germans had bigger, better ones.

What point? You're reaching. Germany was 20 times the size of Poland. In both manpower and in industrial capability.

Koresh legally obtained his weapons. The problem was he was ILLEGALLY selling them at gun shows. Oh, yeah, and he shot at ATF agents when they wanted to have a talk with him.

Learn to read.

WEAPONS RECOVERED FROM THE BRANCH DAVIDIAN COMPOUND:
TREASURY SUMMARY OF REPORT PREPARED BY THE FBI FOR PROSECUTORS
AND THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY

ILLEGAL WEAPONS RECOVERED
Machine guns

The FBI determined that 46 semiautomatic firearms had been
modified to fire in full automatic mode:

22 M-16 Type Rifles

20 AK-47 Type Rifles

2 Heckler and Koch SP-89

2 M-11/Nine

The FBI also determined that two AR-15 lower receivers had been
modified to fire in full automatic mode.

Silencers

21 Sound suppressors or silencers

Hand Grenades

4 Live M-21 Practice Hand Grenades

The possession of lawfully manufactured machineguns, silencers,
or grenades requires the owner to register the weapon with the
Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco & Firearms. None of the compound's
residents were registered to own such a weapon, therefore it
would have been illegal for them to possess these weapons.

WEAPONS RECOVERED FROM THE BRANCH DAVIDIAN COMPOUND:
TREASURY SUMMARY OF REPORT PREPARED BY THE FBI FOR PROSECUTORS
AND THE TEXAS DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC SAFETY

TOTAL WEAPONS RECOVERED
(Including Weapons Mentioned on Previous Page)

FIREARMS
Rifles and Rifle Components

61 M-16 Type and 2 M-16 Lower Receivers

61 AK-47 Type

34 AR-15 Type and 2 AR-15 Lower Receivers

13 Shotguns -- 12 gauge

11 7.62MM FN FAL Type

10 Mini-14 Type

7 37mm. Flare Gun/Launcher Type

6 .30 Carbine Calber US Carbine, Model M1

6 Assorted Rifles

5 M-11/Nine

5 M-14 Type

3 Galil

2 Heckler and Koch SP-89

1 Air Rifle

1 Heckler and Koch MP-5

1 Sten submachine gun

Pistols and Revolvers

23 Beretta

13 Glock

8 Assorted Revolvers

6 Safari Arms

6 Assorted Pistols

5 Sig Sauer

5 Walther

2 Taurus

EXPLOSIVES

Hand Grenades

4 Live M-21 Practice Hand Grenades

100+ Modified M-21 Practice Hand Grenade bodies; the bodies
of these had been threaded and plugged but lacked a main charge
or fusing system.

11 M-69 Practice Hand Grenades; the bodies of these
grenades exhibited indications of attempted modifications.

219 Grenade Safety Pins

243 Grenade Safety Levers

Rifle Grenades

200+ Inert M31 Practice Rifle Grenades.

FIREARMS ACCESSORIES AND PARTS

Silencers

21 Sound suppressors or silencers.

Flash Suppressors

18 Flash Suppressors.

Firearms Barrels

17 M-16/AR-15 Type (5.56mm)

8 M-16/AR-15 Type (9mm caliber)

3 M-16/AR-15 Type (.45 ACP caliber)

1 M-16/AR-15 Type (5.56mm)

2 Ruger. 22 Caliber

1 M-60 machine gun

1 12 Gauge Shotgun

1 Taurus, Model 92, 9mm pistol barrel

1 Sig Sauer 9mm pistol barrel

Pistol Slides

1 Sig Sauer Model

Revolver Parts

1 .38 Special caliber cylinder

Bolt Carriers

39 M-16

24 AR-15

2 MP-5

2 AK-47

1 FAL

1 Unknown

Bolts

15 AK-47

7 .22 LR conversion

3 M-16/AR-15

1 FN FAL (1)

Bolt Assemblies

3 M-11/Nine

2 M-16

1 AR-15

1 MAC-10

1 Shotgun

Recoil Springs and Guides

3 Glock

2 Sig Sauer

1 Beretta

1 M-11/Nine

Stripper Clips

29 Stripper Clips

Accessories

6 .22 LR Caliber Conversion Kits

Hammers

31 AK-47

18 M-16

12 AR-15

4 M-11/Nine

2 Sig Sauer

1 Beretta

Hammer Springs

3 AK-47

Buffer/Recoil Springs

36 M-16/AR-15

4 AK-47

Selector Switches

9 M-16

3 AR-15

1 Unknown

Sears

1 M-11/Nine

Auto Sears

8 AK-47

4 M-16

1 FN FAL

Auto Sear Springs

12 AK-47

Disconnects

7 AK-47

1 M-16

Trigger/Trigger Mechanisms/Trigger Housings

17 M-16

6 AR-15

3 M-60

3 M-11/Nine

2 MP-5

2 Sten

1 AK-47

1 Heckler & Koch

1 M-14

1 Smith & Wesson

1 Beretta

1 Shotgun

Ammunition Magazines

289 7.62 x 39mm AK-47 Type

248 .223/5.56mm M-16/AR-15 Type

108 Sten Gun Type

88 .308 Caliber FN FAL Type

72 M-14 Type

61 Beretta Model Type 92

58 .308 Caliber of Unknown Type

28 Ruger Mini-14 Type

22 .22 Caliber

17 UZI Type

16 USAS-12 Type

13 .45 Caliber

11 Glock

11 MP-5

11 Sig Sauer P226/P228

9 Unknown Type

7 .308 Caliber Galil Type

6 Walther PPK

5 9mm Unknown Type

4 .50 Caliber

3 .30 Caliber U.S. Carbine

3 .380 Auto Caliber

2 9mm Smith & Wesson

1 AK-74 Type

1 Grendel

Ammunition Containers

220 Metal Boxes (Various Calibers)

15 Wooden Boxes (Various Calibers)

4 Buckets (Varioius Calibers)

1 Cardboard Boxes (Various Calibers)

Magazine Springs

360 M-16/AR-15

42 FN FAL .308 Caliber Type

35 AK-47

28 9mm Magazine Springs of Unknown Type

15 Unknown

10 M-14

6 M-1 Carbine

3 .50 Caliber

1 Mini-14 Magazine

1 Glock

Last edited:
[

Lol.

What point? You're reaching. Germany was 20 times the size of Poland. In both manpower and in industrial capability.

Um, no, it really wasn't.

Poland's population in 1939 was 35 million. Germany's population- including the annexation of Austria - was 80 million.

I see math isn't one of your strong suits.

And in fact, Hitler needed to get a treaty with the USSR and give them half the prize to beat Poland. Not exactly a position of strength.

Oh my God, David Koresh had "Cardboard Boxes"!!!!!

Ooookay, guy, whatever.

Oh dear, it appears reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. It was listed as an "ammunition container." Please, your argument is toast.

No, I just don't take much of what the ATF and FBI had to say after Waco seriously after they completely fucked up what should have been a pretty simple operation.

They should have waited until Monday Morning when all the cultists were at their jobs and Koresh was at home with a few women and the kids.

Or they should have nabbed him when he went out for Ice Cream like he did regularly.

Instead, they had a big shootout with the crazy people who thought the end of the world was coming.

"Oh, oh, oh, they had illegal guns. Really."

Hey, I want to hear again how Germany is 20 times bigger than Poland.

Germany_Poland_Locator.png

Oh my God, David Koresh had "Cardboard Boxes"!!!!!

Ooookay, guy, whatever.

Oh dear, it appears reading comprehension isn't your strong suit. It was listed as an "ammunition container." Please, your argument is toast.

No, I just don't take much of what the ATF and FBI had to say after Waco seriously after they completely fucked up what should have been a pretty simple operation.

They should have waited until Monday Morning when all the cultists were at their jobs and Koresh was at home with a few women and the kids.

Or they should have nabbed him when he went out for Ice Cream like he did regularly.

Instead, they had a big shootout with the crazy people who thought the end of the world was coming.

"Oh, oh, oh, they had illegal guns. Really."

No, you don't take anything that doesn't support your arguments seriously. First you want to make guns illegal for everyone, but insist that David Koresh got his legally, so as to prove legal gun owners are responsible for gun violence. Do you think me that bereft of intelligence?

:cuckoo:

Last edited:
Hey, I want to hear again how Germany is 20 times bigger than Poland.

I want to hear how this has anything to do with taking guns away from law abiding citizens. That topic is ignored. You can answer your original premise, or we can end the debate right here. Your choice. You want to make crazy assed excuses as to how people should have their guns taken from them, for the solitary actions of one murderer; but you deflect when the flaws of such contention are cast to the wind.

Last edited:
[

There is no other use?

Perhaps not in your murderous sociopath mind.
For me my weapons are primarily for hunting game.

So are you too poor to afford your own meat, or are you just a sociopath who likes to murder animals?

[
Sometimes though it is nessesary to propel a lead projectile into another human being.
Self defense for example

Thousands of times a day people in the USA use firearms in a lawfull manner to stay alive.
You would see them dead?

Depends who they are.

The thing is, only 200 bad guys are killed by civilians with guns in incidents that are ruled "Self-Defense".

compared to 11,101 murders, 16,500 suicides and 800 accidents, it's not a good tradeoff.
Only 200 are killed.
How many robbers are injured or simply scared away from convienience stores or liquor stores?
Several hundred every day!!

[ Do you think me that bereft of intelligence?

:cuckoo:

I think you are easily the stupidest poster on this board, save for Marty Began and Pauli, who are just batshit insane. Oh. And Daveman. He's nuts too.

But back to the point. Koresh and his boys were running a very brisk business of legal gun sales at gun shows. That's what the ATF was upset about and that's what brought them to the ATF's attention.

Also they were molesting kids and defrauding welfare and were a bunch of religious nuts. And they were having shootouts about who God's real prophet was.

And they had been doing this shit for years, because we have such a passive attitude about guns in this country.

Only 200 are killed.
How many robbers are injured or simply scared away from convienience stores or liquor stores?

How many families are terrified by the bullying father who threatens the wife, kids and pets with a gun, but doesn't shoot them.

Several thousand each day, I'm sure.

If we are talking about NON events here.

The real events - ones where people die. 32,000 gun deaths a year, only 200 of which are valid self-defense by civilians.

Ah yes, that one. How often do people on message boards want others to think they don't care, yet they keep replying and having conversation with the same people they supposedly don't care at all what they think? :tongue:

If false arguments work for you, have fun with that.

Guy, if you want proof hunters are sociopaths, go back to about 13 posts or so and listen to Pauli talk about how how loves slaughtering animals...

Only a matter of time before that guy goes Ed Geuin on his neighbors...

That would be, at best, proof that Pauli is a sociopath.

Not that the anonymous postings of someone on a message board are a convincing way to diagnose a sociopath. :lol:
No it wouldn't prove that Pauli is anything because such a post does not exist.
Saying that I hunt does not equate to loving to slaughter animals.

The meat I hunt is killed humanely.
The meat I buy is also slaughtered humanely.

I don't purchase meat from larger supermarkets because the methods of slaughter are unacceptably cruel in my thinking.

I described to Joe how his meat was slaughtered, he eats it .
He is the sociopath IMO.

Ah yes, that one. How often do people on message boards want others to think they don't care, yet they keep replying and having conversation with the same people they supposedly don't care at all what they think? :tongue:

If false arguments work for you, have fun with that.

Guy, if you want proof hunters are sociopaths, go back to about 13 posts or so and listen to Pauli talk about how how loves slaughtering animals...

Only a matter of time before that guy goes Ed Geuin on his neighbors...

That would be, at best, proof that Pauli is a sociopath.

Not that the anonymous postings of someone on a message board are a convincing way to diagnose a sociopath. :lol:

Only 200 are killed.

How many families are terrified by the bullying father who threatens the wife, kids and pets with a gun, but doesn't shoot them.

Several thousand each day, I'm sure.

If we are talking about NON events here.

The real events - ones where people die. 32,000 gun deaths a year, only 200 of which are valid self-defense by civilians.

Show the post where I said I love slaughtering animals?

Can you link to fathers / husbands threatening families with guns by the thousand each day?

No?

More fucking lies from the lying piece of shit.

You are a lying piece of shit.
Show the post.

Forum List

Back