Premila Lal, 18, shot dead after jumping out of closet to surprise friend

Self defense killings are 200 per year.
How about you show how often guns are used for self defense but not discharged?
You know, drawn ( you would say brandished).
It's hundreds of times every day.
Tens of thousands of lives every year saved !!
Dope!!

[

There is no other use?

Perhaps not in your murderous sociopath mind.
For me my weapons are primarily for hunting game.

So are you too poor to afford your own meat, or are you just a sociopath who likes to murder animals?

[
Sometimes though it is nessesary to propel a lead projectile into another human being.
Self defense for example

Thousands of times a day people in the USA use firearms in a lawfull manner to stay alive.
You would see them dead?

Depends who they are.

The thing is, only 200 bad guys are killed by civilians with guns in incidents that are ruled "Self-Defense".

compared to 11,101 murders, 16,500 suicides and 800 accidents, it's not a good tradeoff.

How many are frightened off when confronted by an armed citizen?

Hundreds every day!!!
You fucking retard.

[
The nazis banned guns in order to facilitate their mass murder.
They used exactly the same arguments that you do to justify banning guns.

No, no, they didn't. In fact, Nazi Germany LOOSENED the gun laws for average Germans, compared to the sensible gun laws they had during the Weimar era.

And the countries they conquered had armies. Yup, they largely disarmed countries they conquered, just like WE disarmed Germany and Japan after the war.

[
Gangland crime in Berlin and Hamburg went wild during the nazi era.
]]

Not true.

You really need to stop learning your "history" from NRA websites.

Links?

I studied history at the university of Huddersfield.
One of my professors was the world renowned Professor David Taylor.
Perhaps the worlds authority on the politics and history of Nazi Germany.

I'm sure you know better than him.

Last edited:
[

No, no, they didn't. In fact, Nazi Germany LOOSENED the gun laws for average Germans, compared to the sensible gun laws they had during the Weimar era.

And the countries they conquered had armies. Yup, they largely disarmed countries they conquered, just like WE disarmed Germany and Japan after the war.

[
]]

Not true.

Links?

The reason the Nazi's never invaded Switzerland is because everyone in Switzerland is given a gun by their government when they reach 18.

[

Why must one be poor or a sociopath to hunt for food?

While I don't have any idea what the actual numbers are, 200 people killed in self-defense incidents doesn't mean that many others aren't injured without being killed, or simply frightened off by the gun.

There are plenty of good arguments to be made against gun ownership. The two you have presented in this post are not among them. ;)

We have these things called "Supermarkets" now, where you can buy meat without having to shoot it yourself. And seriously, who'd want to spend hours hunting a stringy old deer when you can buy bits of a nice fat cow someone else was kind enough to slaughter for you. Oh, that's right. A sociopath.

And, sorry, the old "Well, I frightened my attacker off" usually means he was just some poor guy who you scared the shit out of who probably wasn't out to commit a crime. I don't count those any m ore than I can count the number of time domestic abusers threaten their family members with guns. (Like George Zimmerman.) I'm sure the latter number is still bigger though.

[

[
]]

Not true.

Links?

Guy, name-dropping aside, you aren't smart enough to attend a university. Seriously, you do realize you are fooling no one, right, Double Wide?

[

Depends who they are.

The thing is, only 200 bad guys are killed by civilians with guns in incidents that are ruled "Self-Defense".

compared to 11,101 murders, 16,500 suicides and 800 accidents, it's not a good tradeoff.

How many are frightened off when confronted by an armed citizen?

Hundreds every day!!!
You fucking retard.

I don't know, how many spouses and children are threatened by domestic abusers every day with guns we never hear about.

My guess is, a lot of people are frightened off by crazies with guns, but very few of them were actual threats.

Real numbers- shooting incidents where cops investigated.

200 Justified.
11,101 NOT Justified.
16,000 Self Inflicted

Not a good tradeoff.

[
Love it!
Murder animals!!
If you are not a veggie you are just confirming my earlier diagnosis of your non borderline learning difficulty( retardation).
You cannot buy good venison cuts.
Anyone with a palate knows this.
The finest cut of meat on earth is a venison back strap.
But it deteriorates within seconds of death.
It is eaten IMMIDIATLY after shooting, often raw.

As for affordability, the cost associated with hunting and dressing game in New England are far higher than buying meat in a farm co operative.

Back to your retardation , if shooting deer is murder, what term would you use to describe killing cattle in order for you to purchase your meat at your supermarket , or , more likely in your case, Walmart.

You are a retard aren't you !!!

One shot and instant death .
Versus months of abuse.
Lining up watching your fellows butchered.
Smelling the blood, hearing the screams, knowing what's coming but unable to fight or flight, the agonizing pain of the cattle prods.
Stunned but not killed tied upside down, sliced from groin to throat and bled to death in agony .

And shooting a deer is murder!!!
You fucking retarded fuck.
Venison at a butchers ( crappy cuts ) costs 16 bucks a pound.
To hunt a deer costs me in excess of 70 bucks a pound, all cuts.
All but societies most retarded are aware of this.

Okay, guy, after that diatribe, I'm really convinced you are some kind of sociopath.

Seek professional help before you hurt somene.

]]

Not true.

Links?

The reason the Nazi's never invaded Switzerland is because everyone in Switzerland is given a gun by their government when they reach 18.

From what I have read, this is no loner true.

[

Why must one be poor or a sociopath to hunt for food?

While I don't have any idea what the actual numbers are, 200 people killed in self-defense incidents doesn't mean that many others aren't injured without being killed, or simply frightened off by the gun.

There are plenty of good arguments to be made against gun ownership. The two you have presented in this post are not among them. ;)

We have these things called "Supermarkets" now, where you can buy meat without having to shoot it yourself. And seriously, who'd want to spend hours hunting a stringy old deer when you can buy bits of a nice fat cow someone else was kind enough to slaughter for you. Oh, that's right. A sociopath.

And, sorry, the old "Well, I frightened my attacker off" usually means he was just some poor guy who you scared the shit out of who probably wasn't out to commit a crime. I don't count those any m ore than I can count the number of time domestic abusers threaten their family members with guns. (Like George Zimmerman.) I'm sure the latter number is still bigger though.

Wow. Are you just trolling, or are you really so full of shit?

Look, the fact that we have supermarkets does not mean one must be a sociopath to hunt for meat. Just because you prefer getting your meat from a supermarket (as do I, to be clear) doesn't mean anyone who has a different opinion is an anti-social, amoral criminal. And I wonder, do you feel the same way about people who go fishing for food?

How do you have any idea how often someone frightening an attacker off is a real incident or not? For that matter, how do you have any idea how often domestic abusers threaten their family with guns?

Your arguments here boil down to, "This is how I do things. Everyone else must do the same or they are mentally unwell."

As I said before, there are certainly good arguments against gun ownership. You are not making them.

Links?

How can it no "loner" be true? If it was true, it is true. It was a statement in the past tense. Did you go back and change history when I wasn't looking?

[

As I said before, there are certainly good arguments against gun ownership. You are not making them.

I'm making ones that WORK FOR ME.

Please do not labor under the delusion I give a shit what you think.

Ah yes, that one. How often do people on message boards want others to think they don't care, yet they keep replying and having conversation with the same people they supposedly don't care at all what they think? :tongue:

If false arguments work for you, have fun with that.

[

Ah yes, that one. How often do people on message boards want others to think they don't care, yet they keep replying and having conversation with the same people they supposedly don't care at all what they think? :tongue:

Guy, if you want proof hunters are sociopaths, go back to about 13 posts or so and listen to Pauli talk about how how loves slaughtering animals...

Only a matter of time before that guy goes Ed Geuin on his neighbors...

Guy, if you want proof hunters are sociopaths, go back to about 13 posts or so and listen to Pauli talk about how how loves slaughtering animals...

That was never said by me.
You are again, shown to be a liar.
What is this?
39 times in 20 days?
Lying piece of shit!!

[
Love it!
Murder animals!!
If you are not a veggie you are just confirming my earlier diagnosis of your non borderline learning difficulty( retardation).
You cannot buy good venison cuts.
Anyone with a palate knows this.
The finest cut of meat on earth is a venison back strap.
But it deteriorates within seconds of death.
It is eaten IMMIDIATLY after shooting, often raw.

As for affordability, the cost associated with hunting and dressing game in New England are far higher than buying meat in a farm co operative.

Back to your retardation , if shooting deer is murder, what term would you use to describe killing cattle in order for you to purchase your meat at your supermarket , or , more likely in your case, Walmart.

You are a retard aren't you !!!

One shot and instant death .
Versus months of abuse.
Lining up watching your fellows butchered.
Smelling the blood, hearing the screams, knowing what's coming but unable to fight or flight, the agonizing pain of the cattle prods.
Stunned but not killed tied upside down, sliced from groin to throat and bled to death in agony .

And shooting a deer is murder!!!
You fucking retarded fuck.
Venison at a butchers ( crappy cuts ) costs 16 bucks a pound.
To hunt a deer costs me in excess of 70 bucks a pound, all cuts.
All but societies most retarded are aware of this.

Okay, guy, after that diatribe, I'm really convinced you are some kind of sociopath.

Seek professional help before you hurt somene.
You think they cuddle cattle to death in mass slaughter houses?
Cattle poisoned with drugs and steroids!!
You go for it bub.
I will stick to my farm co op and what I hunt.

You are the one advocating the mass shooting of children whose parents are NRA members, republicans or non obamacultists.

Yet I'm the sociopath.
The one who has repeatedly said he would not shoot another human.

Wow, your retardation is becoming legend!!

That would be, at best, proof that Pauli is a sociopath.

Not that the anonymous postings of someone on a message board are a convincing way to diagnose a sociopath. :lol:

How can it no "loner" be true? If it was true, it is true. It was a statement in the past tense. Did you go back and change history when I wasn't looking?

I read that they no longer give out the guns, and have had people hand in their ammunition. Most people have complied.

[

You're the guy who wants to disarm everyone. I'd love to see you try it. You'll be dead before your hand reaches the holster of the first gun owner you meet. A gun owner will not take to kindly to having his 2nd and 4th Amendment rights violated, nor his gun(s) confiscated.

Don't sit there and think they will comply just because you erroneously think they are the cause of all the mass murders lately. Don't labor under the delusion that you can push your unconstitutional ideals on anyone.

[

You're the guy who wants to disarm everyone. I'd love to see you try it. You'll be dead before your hand reaches the holster of the first gun owner you meet. A gun owner will not take to kindly to having his 2nd and 4th Amendment rights violated, nor his gun(s) confiscated.

Don't sit there and think they will comply just because you erroneously think they are the cause of all the mass murders lately. Don't labor under the delusion that you can push your unconstitutional ideals on anyone.

Guy, most of you will meekly turn in your guns. The rest of you will probably not be nearly as tough as you think you are against trained ATF agents.

It's only a matter of time before the vast majority of us who don't own guns get sick of the antics of those of you who do.

Forum List

Back