Premila Lal, 18, shot dead after jumping out of closet to surprise friend

847565-premila-lal-18-shot-dead-after-jumping-out-of-closet-to-surprise-friend.jpg

Uh...ooops? (I am not making light of a woman being shot, I say, uh oops because it does not look like anyone is going to be charged with killing her).

A YOUNG woman was shot dead after jumping out of a closet where she was hiding to surprise a friend.

Premila Lal, 18, was killed when the startled friend, Nerrek Daniel Galley, 21, reportedly shot her in a Longmont, Colorado home.

After the prank went awry, Galley and two of Lal's male relatives, one of them believed to be her 15-year-old brother, carried the victim to a car and took her to hospital, a neighbour told the Longmont Times-Call.

But she died shortly afterwards.

The neighbour, who was not identified by the paper, said that prior to that her husband "heard yelling and screaming" coming from the property.

premila9n-7-web.jpg

No Cookies | Herald Sun

why the picture of the assault style weapon? what kind of spin are you trying to create here?
That is what you took from this story?

wow.

What else was there?

Only 200 are killed.
How many robbers are injured or simply scared away from convienience stores or liquor stores?
Several hundred every day!!

How many families are terrified by the bullying father who threatens the wife, kids and pets with a gun, but doesn't shoot them.

Several thousand each day, I'm sure.

If we are talking about NON events here.

The real events - ones where people die. 32,000 gun deaths a year, only 200 of which are valid self-defense by civilians.

So when a store clerk shows a gun to a robber, who then runs away, that is not real self defense?

How about the only person with a concealed carry weapon during the Nairobi siege rescuing 100 people?
Not real , or simply inconvienient to your blind dogma ?

847565-premila-lal-18-shot-dead-after-jumping-out-of-closet-to-surprise-friend.jpg

Uh...ooops? (I am not making light of a woman being shot, I say, uh oops because it does not look like anyone is going to be charged with killing her).

A YOUNG woman was shot dead after jumping out of a closet where she was hiding to surprise a friend.

Premila Lal, 18, was killed when the startled friend, Nerrek Daniel Galley, 21, reportedly shot her in a Longmont, Colorado home.

After the prank went awry, Galley and two of Lal's male relatives, one of them believed to be her 15-year-old brother, carried the victim to a car and took her to hospital, a neighbour told the Longmont Times-Call.

But she died shortly afterwards.

The neighbour, who was not identified by the paper, said that prior to that her husband "heard yelling and screaming" coming from the property.

premila9n-7-web.jpg

No Cookies | Herald Sun

why the picture of the assault style weapon? what kind of spin are you trying to create here?
That is what you took from this story?

wow.

then wy the misleading picture? what are you trying to achieve?

You struggling to find that post you mentioned joe??

Or do you just know you lied about it?

Liar!!

She was a beautiful girl now dead due to a series of events creating a perfect storm. shit like this happens all the time, people forgetting they are on a ladder, stepping and falling to their death, and so on. Sad and unavoidable. Life is that way.

She was a beautiful girl now dead due to a series of events creating a perfect storm. shit like this happens all the time, people forgetting they are on a ladder, stepping and falling to their death, and so on. Sad and unavoidable. Life is that way.

I blame Bush.

Joe the liar can't back up his vile and dishonest allegations.
He is a compulsive liar.
His own personal mental illness.

Comes from being a total loser.

But that person falling off that ladder hurts HIM, not an innocent girl in a closet who was shot.

Two completely different situations really.

Forum List

Back