Prepare to be disappointed

Well as Seth Meyers has pointed out, Trump has already evicted at least one black family from Pennsylvania Avenue.

He's good at that in NYC too.

From the looney liberal news.

Another echo? Please see the post from GMU and my response to him, and thus to you.
I don't take orders from loons.

Odd that, as a bird brain one would assume you would. BTW, do you know that crows/ravens are smarter than the average conservative? It's a fact, based on brain size and body weight the brain of the Family Corvidae can solve puzzles where the average conservative simply echoes the errs of other conservatives:
Family Corvidae - Crows, jays, magpies and ravens

Racially Charged Remarks Derailed Trump's Attorney General Nominee 30 Years Ago

"In 1986, the Senate Judiciary Committee rejected Sessions, nominated by Republican President Reagan to be a a federal judge, after he acknowledged making racially insensitive remarks and calling the NAACP, the ACLU, the Southern Christian Leadership Council, and the National Council of Churches "un-American.""

Is this topically enough for GMU?

Another echo? Please see the post from GMU and my response to him, and thus to you.

Odd that, as a bird brain one would assume you would. BTW, do you know that crows/ravens are smarter than the average conservative? It's a fact, based on brain size and body weight the brain of the Family Corvidae can solve puzzles where the average conservative simply echoes the errs of other conservatives:
Oh look, more trolling. Shocked I tell you...

Trolling? Not me, the fact of the matter can be seen by those who are curious and watch PBS, not Fox. Check out Nova some day, you might, maybe, possibly learn something.

BTW, the series is partially funded by David Koch.

Trolling? Not me, the fact of the matter can be seen by those who are curious and watch PBS, not Fox. Check out Nova some day, you might, maybe, possibly learn something.

BTW, the series is partially funded by David Koch.
How cute. You're pretending to be smart because of tv

I heard from a reliable liberal news outlet that Trump is planning to fill key cabinet posts with Russian spies!!! OMG OMG IMPEACH TRUMP :shock:

Racially Charged Remarks Derailed Trump's Attorney General Nominee 30 Years Ago

"In 1986, the Senate Judiciary Committee rejected Sessions, nominated by Republican President Reagan to be a a federal judge, after he acknowledged making racially insensitive remarks and calling the NAACP, the ACLU, the Southern Christian Leadership Council, and the National Council of Churches "un-American.""

Is this topically enough for GMU?

What is 'racially insensitive' about telling the truth? Those organizations are still un American.

Forum List

Back