Prescription drug prices have doubled in 7 years. Republicans will of course do jack shit about it

The same we all use....fake money that has no backing.
Oh you rely on the GOVT for sound money. What a big govt shill you are

Sound money is far from what we have.
So obviously the government hasnt delivered on that count.
It would be more accurate to say you're the gov shill since you trust them with their fake money that has no backing.

It would be more accurate to say you're the gov shill since you trust them with their fake money that has no backing.
So if the govt money isn't sound why do you use it? Are you stupid? Or just pansy that lets govt take care of you?

You do understand it's against the law to use a made up currency right?
Go ahead and give it a try and we'll see if they'll let you post from a federal penitentiary.
Holy crap you're a dolt.....

That he is. His argument is wow, you live in reality? That proves you wrong, you should go to jail or live in a cave or you don't believe what you are saying! Then liberals say they are the ones who live in reality, lol
Actually I am smarter than both of you. Bitcoin is a currency you could use but you make excuses saying you will go to prison. Time to take some responsibility and get of the govt tit.

So if the govt money isn't sound why do you use it? Are you stupid? Or just pansy that lets govt take care of you?

Go ahead and give it a try and we'll see if they'll let you post from a federal penitentiary.

That he is. His argument is wow, you live in reality? That proves you wrong, you should go to jail or live in a cave or you don't believe what you are saying! Then liberals say they are the ones who live in reality, lol
Actually I am smarter than both of you. Bitcoin is a currency you could use but you make excuses saying you will go to prison. Time to take some responsibility and get of the govt tit.
The local organic egg supplier only takes cash so you can keep your imaginary bullshit.

Wages have remained flat for decades. The cost of living only goes up. Democrats address these issues - republcans don't.

Why does anyone bother with a party that only serves to coddle the rich? I mean seriously. At what point will you people get it? Only government legislation can fix these problems. Rather than accepting this obvious logic, you Rightwingers hold on to this sorry philosophy that Big Pharma and the rest of the private sector can do whatever it wants. It just boggles my mind you people will buy into whatever republcans in office will tell you. NONE of these republican candidates will address this issue. None of them. Get a goddamn clue.

AARP: Price hikes doubled average drug price over 7 years

Clearly it is time to eliminate the rich by any means. Republicans are the whores of the 1% and to a lesser degree so are the Dems. I don't think that voting for the lesser of the two evils will fix the problem.

The Solution:

A guillotine (/ˈɡɪlətiːn/; French: [ɡijɔtin]) is an apparatus designed for efficiently carrying out executions by beheading. The device consists of a tall, upright frame in which a weighted and angled blade is raised to the top and suspended.

Right, you think government is controlled by the rich, and you want more government.

Liar, you don't think that. The irony is you're right, the government is controlled by the rich. The only solution to that is less government. Making government more powerful just gives the rich more incentive to buy government and Politian's more power by controlling it and makes them take more of the rich's money to control them.

The irony you lie that you believe the truth. LOL

May you die of terminal hemorrhoids liar. First off liar, I never said I wanted more government but unlike you I don't hate the idea of government and whether it is big or small is far less important that whether it's honest and people get their money's worth and another thing liar eat my shit.

The fact that you even suggest that government is not controlled by the rich show just how stupid and how poisoned your weak mind is. In case you haven't noticed lately the US is no longer a democracy, a word you cannot define. And.. if you think they plutocrats will just relinquish power and give control back to the people out of the goodness of their hearts you are indeed profoundly retarded. We fought a revolution to escape the ruling class and it is too bad that British soldiers had to be killed in the process instead to the plutocrats back in 1776.

The local organic egg supplier only takes cash so you can keep your imaginary bullshit.
So you will be lazy and rely on the govt for sound money........figures.

Also of course
Yes, I want free markets where I can fire companies who suck. What does "SO where are you going for your service?" What does that mean? Are you talking about hookers?
So what currency will you be using for your transaction? Barter? Gold in a cup? Will your currency be backed to maintain value in case of market changes? Trading pelts?

US Dollars. I'm a small government libertarian, not an anarchist. No where have I argued for anarchy, simpleton.

Liberals think in ridiculous extremes. Our choices are Marxism or anarchy. You also wonder what's wrong with Republicans that they are so black and white ...
You said earlier the govt fucks everything up and shouldn't be trusted. Why do you trust big govt. with your money? No trust for healthcare but the very money you use daily, to live your life? Isn't the govt going to fuck up? Why don't you use pelts?

Yes, you mentioned your standard that if I don't want to be a Marxist like you then my other option is anarchy, there is nothing in the middle.

I also told you I don't support our current monetary system, we need to bring back the gold standard.

Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because they aren't all black and white like you are.
Thinking govt health care is a good idea doesn't make me a Marxist, just a realist. Why don't you set up your own gold exchange instead of being a lazy ass relying on govt for your needs. Pull yourself up from your bootstraps and stop being a taker.

Aren't you relying on government for your healthcare.
So who's the taker?

I agree, get the corporate criminals and the bankers off the government tit, confiscate their ill gotten TRILLIONS and put them in prison where they belong.

How can you be so misinformed?
It's like you live in some fantasy land.

Whatever happened to Bitcoin? (Hint: nothing good)

Also of course
So what currency will you be using for your transaction? Barter? Gold in a cup? Will your currency be backed to maintain value in case of market changes? Trading pelts?

US Dollars. I'm a small government libertarian, not an anarchist. No where have I argued for anarchy, simpleton.

Liberals think in ridiculous extremes. Our choices are Marxism or anarchy. You also wonder what's wrong with Republicans that they are so black and white ...
You said earlier the govt fucks everything up and shouldn't be trusted. Why do you trust big govt. with your money? No trust for healthcare but the very money you use daily, to live your life? Isn't the govt going to fuck up? Why don't you use pelts?

Yes, you mentioned your standard that if I don't want to be a Marxist like you then my other option is anarchy, there is nothing in the middle.

I also told you I don't support our current monetary system, we need to bring back the gold standard.

Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because they aren't all black and white like you are.
Thinking govt health care is a good idea doesn't make me a Marxist, just a realist. Why don't you set up your own gold exchange instead of being a lazy ass relying on govt for your needs. Pull yourself up from your bootstraps and stop being a taker.

So who's the taker?
No I pay out of pocket, don't you? Or are you on the medicade you don't want anyone else to have?

If we had a constitutional government that was for and by the people that would work but in case you haven't noticed America is a corpocracy run by plutocrats. They love it when trash like you make retarded statements that blame their victims.

When Democrat plans don't work, it's because of the Republicans

When Democrat plans don't work, it's because of the Republicans
Whats that great republican plan? Jack shit?

the thred is about the lest 7 years

explain that dickweed
For the last 7 years we still have corporate healthcare and the cost keeps rising. Dick ass.

A government defined, created, controlled and funded system is "corporate healthcare." You're just a new and improved kind of stupid
Which private health care company did the govt create you unbelievable dumb fuck?
Also of course

So who's the taker?

the way he is bitching about republicans

it looks as if he knows the democrats made a huge mess of things

and demands the republicans fix for them

that is the way it looks from here

No I want be dependent on the Internet and the local power supplier to insure I get to eat what I want. I said if you want to live in an oppressive regime where you can be indoctrinated to the fullest go live in one.

Also of course
I have no idea what that means. Maybe you could try again and translate it from government educated gibberish to English?
You said your choice is neither govt or corporations, free market.

Yes, I want free markets where I can fire companies who suck. What does "SO where are you going for your service?" What does that mean? Are you talking about hookers?

Typical repeating of Fox New talking points by a simpleton who should be purged from the gene pool.

I think you misspelled HeroinAddict....because you'd have to high to believe the shit you're spouting.

Last edited:

How can you be so misinformed?
It's like you live in some fantasy land.

Whatever happened to Bitcoin? (Hint: nothing good)
Aww thats a shame. Guess you have to rely on the horrible govt and their unsound money.

So who's the taker?
No I pay out of pocket, don't you? Or are you on the medicade you don't want anyone else to have?

So you have no insurance?
Does Barry know about this?

So who's the taker?

So you have no insurance?
Does Barry know about this?

the IRS does

--LOL

Whats that great republican plan? Jack shit?

explain that dickweed
For the last 7 years we still have corporate healthcare and the cost keeps rising. Dick ass.

A government defined, created, controlled and funded system is "corporate healthcare." You're just a new and improved kind of stupid
Which private health care company did the govt create you unbelievable dumb fuck?

So who's the taker?

Next time you are feeling suicidal go through with it.

How Clinton Surplus Became A $6T Deficit - Business Insider

mythoffiscalconservatism.gif

I agree, get the corporate criminals and the bankers off the government tit, confiscate their ill gotten TRILLIONS and put them in prison where they belong.

Nope no confiscation this isnt communism. Govt has a role in society though that will keep our capitalist system regualted and robust.

I think you misspelled HeroinAddict....because you'd have to high to believe the shit your spouting.
I spout realities you don't like to admit. Like how much you rely on govt services.

explain that dickweed

So who's the taker?

Next time you are feeling suicidal go through with it.

How Clinton Surplus Became A $6T Deficit - Business Insider

mythoffiscalconservatism.gif

stop it with your lies

U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

Forum List

Back