Prescription drug prices have doubled in 7 years. Republicans will of course do jack shit about it

the thred is about the lest 7 years

explain that dickweed
For the last 7 years we still have corporate healthcare and the cost keeps rising. Dick ass.

A government defined, created, controlled and funded system is "corporate healthcare." You're just a new and improved kind of stupid
Which private health care company did the govt create you unbelievable dumb fuck?
You said earlier the govt fucks everything up and shouldn't be trusted. Why do you trust big govt. with your money? No trust for healthcare but the very money you use daily, to live your life? Isn't the govt going to fuck up? Why don't you use pelts?

Yes, you mentioned your standard that if I don't want to be a Marxist like you then my other option is anarchy, there is nothing in the middle.

I also told you I don't support our current monetary system, we need to bring back the gold standard.

Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because they aren't all black and white like you are.
Thinking govt health care is a good idea doesn't make me a Marxist, just a realist. Why don't you set up your own gold exchange instead of being a lazy ass relying on govt for your needs. Pull yourself up from your bootstraps and stop being a taker.

Aren't you relying on government for your healthcare.
So who's the taker?

the way he is bitching about republicans

it looks as if he knows the democrats made a huge mess of things

and demands the republicans fix for them

that is the way it looks from here

Next time you are feeling suicidal go through with it.

How Clinton Surplus Became A $6T Deficit - Business Insider

mythoffiscalconservatism.gif

This has been debunked so many times it's ridiculous.

So if the govt money isn't sound why do you use it? Are you stupid? Or just pansy that lets govt take care of you?

You do understand it's against the law to use a made up currency right?
Go ahead and give it a try and we'll see if they'll let you post from a federal penitentiary.
Holy crap you're a dolt.....

That he is. His argument is wow, you live in reality? That proves you wrong, you should go to jail or live in a cave or you don't believe what you are saying! Then liberals say they are the ones who live in reality, lol
Actually I am smarter than both of you. Bitcoin is a currency you could use but you make excuses saying you will go to prison. Time to take some responsibility and get of the govt tit.

I agree, get the corporate criminals and the bankers off the government tit, confiscate their ill gotten TRILLIONS and put them in prison where they belong.
So if the govt money isn't sound why do you use it? Are you stupid? Or just pansy that lets govt take care of you?

Go ahead and give it a try and we'll see if they'll let you post from a federal penitentiary.

That he is. His argument is wow, you live in reality? That proves you wrong, you should go to jail or live in a cave or you don't believe what you are saying! Then liberals say they are the ones who live in reality, lol
Actually I am smarter than both of you. Bitcoin is a currency you could use but you make excuses saying you will go to prison. Time to take some responsibility and get of the govt tit.

I agree, get the corporate criminals and the bankers off the government tit, confiscate their ill gotten TRILLIONS and put them in prison where they belong.
Nope no confiscation this isnt communism. Govt has a role in society though that will keep our capitalist system regualted and robust.
Do you have a good clothespin to keep the smell out of your nose from that wheelbarrow of shit you appear to push?

Yes, you mentioned your standard that if I don't want to be a Marxist like you then my other option is anarchy, there is nothing in the middle.

I also told you I don't support our current monetary system, we need to bring back the gold standard.

Tell me again how you're smarter than Republicans because they aren't all black and white like you are.
Thinking govt health care is a good idea doesn't make me a Marxist, just a realist. Why don't you set up your own gold exchange instead of being a lazy ass relying on govt for your needs. Pull yourself up from your bootstraps and stop being a taker.

So who's the taker?
No I pay out of pocket, don't you? Or are you on the medicade you don't want anyone else to have?

So you have no insurance?
Does Barry know about this?

the IRS does

--LOL

So who's the taker?
No I pay out of pocket, don't you? Or are you on the medicade you don't want anyone else to have?

So you have no insurance?
Does Barry know about this?

the IRS does

--LOL
Good point. Can't avoid those bastards. A necessary evil though. Tax system is a mess and needs to be fixed for sure.

Nope no confiscation this isnt communism. Govt has a role in society though that will keep our capitalist system regualted and robust.
Do you have a good clothespin to keep the smell out of your nose from that wheelbarrow of shit you appear to push?

He's all good...he's going to invest in bit coins.

The local organic egg supplier only takes cash so you can keep your imaginary bullshit.
So you will be lazy and rely on the govt for sound money........figures.

I think you misspelled HeroinAddict....because you'd have to high to believe the shit your spouting.
I spout realities you don't like to admit. Like how much you rely on govt services.
I'm rather disgusted with your government services at the moment and will most likely remain that away for some time.

What is your disagreement with what I said in my reply?

Nah I will stick to govt backed money, not the retarded libertarian solution.

Wages have remained flat for decades. The cost of living only goes up. Democrats address these issues - republcans don't.

Why does anyone bother with a party that only serves to coddle the rich? I mean seriously. At what point will you people get it? Only government legislation can fix these problems. Rather than accepting this obvious logic, you Rightwingers hold on to this sorry philosophy that Big Pharma and the rest of the private sector can do whatever it wants. It just boggles my mind you people will buy into whatever republcans in office will tell you. NONE of these republican candidates will address this issue. None of them. Get a goddamn clue.

AARP: Price hikes doubled average drug price over 7 years

What has Obama done about it? Wasn't Obamacare supposed to solve all these problems?
You people are so lame. On the one hand tou bitch and complain about the government interfering with the private market yet when the system has results like these you automatically go "well why didn't Obama fix it derp derp!"

Hmmmmmm, no. We say "why didn't Obama fix it" because Obama said he would fix it. Of course, we already know his "fixes" will never work.

Government backed money?
Psst...here's a pro tip.
The government is 19 trillion in debt.
I think you might need to find a more solvent source...

Government backed money?
Psst...here's a pro tip.
Naw I'm good. Looks like you better get to it then.

why shouldn't people have a choice of which kind of money to use?

Government backed money?
Psst...here's a pro tip.

Hmmmm..Down graded to AA for the first time since 1917.
You really should pay more attention.

Wages have remained flat for decades. The cost of living only goes up. Democrats address these issues - republcans don't.

Why does anyone bother with a party that only serves to coddle the rich? I mean seriously. At what point will you people get it? Only government legislation can fix these problems. Rather than accepting this obvious logic, you Rightwingers hold on to this sorry philosophy that Big Pharma and the rest of the private sector can do whatever it wants. It just boggles my mind you people will buy into whatever republcans in office will tell you. NONE of these republican candidates will address this issue. None of them. Get a goddamn clue.

Let's look at what the Dims did.

They gave us Obamacare.

You know, the legislation Dims crammed down our throats even though Obama had to make immediate exemptions for his own law that he refused to follow.

You know, the legislation that Obama lied about in regards to reduced cost and keeping the same coverage etc.

The ink is not even dry from Obama's signing it into law and all we hear from Hillary and Bernie is the need to replace Obamacare with a single payer system.

You know what, instead of "getting things done" how about making sure that when you do "get things done" you actually stop lying about what it is your doing and stop screwing the American people like you did with Obama care which ended up being the largest tax increase on the Middle Class in US history? How about being accountable for the messes you make instead of just jumping into another massive piece of legislation?

I was laughing the other day as a woman I knew who was an avid Obama supporter was complaining that her insurance premiums when up an astounding $700. Never before had she seen such an increase. I just smiled and said, "If you think that's bad, wait till Bernie and Hillary get done with ya."

Yep, that really pissed her off.
Yep, those corporate health care costs will keep going up. And you will smile and smirk at people struggling to keep up with the prices like the dick that you are.

Wow, it turns out advancing the quality of medical care is expensive. Who saw that coming? We need to slow down research to the rate everyone can pay for it. Why cure or treat diseases if everyone can't afford it? no point in that
Yes we should let the cost and profits soar till no one can pay for it and a huge bubble bursts. And those sick people need to sell their house to pay. Nice sustainable plan you got there dumbass.

Obamacare was supposed to reduce the cost. When are you douche bags going to admit your schemes don't work?

I didn't say they shouldn't.

Our government has gone beyond the scope of what its role is allowed for in accordance with the Bill of Rights and the Constitution. When our government allowed fraud to stand via erroneous record keeping and court committed fraud it went beyond the pail of justice. Adding insult to injury people within the government called me (the victim of major fraud and sabotage) a terrorist and gave the bankers a shitlad of taxpayers money. Now you just stated that the government had the right of confiscation. I disagree with you but if you can convince enough people that it is true with lies and deceit you may be able to convince some that you are correct. Personally though I will just call what you claim as bullshit and the more people that awaken to the fact that it is bullshit the more will agree with me and not you.

that was the promise

When Democrat plans don't work, it's because of the Republicans

that was the promise

When Democrat plans don't work, it's because of the Republicans
Whats that great republican plan? Jack shit?

Non-sequtur. You got your way, you made it worse. That's the point. Stop deflecting
Nope. My way eliminates the corporate failure, obamacare props it up. Stop deflecting about the failure of corporate health care.

Me deflecting? Dude, you got your way. You getting your way and it not working is my failure? The system you wanted and I oppose? WTF?

Maybe you could add a rim shot after you say those things.

Hey kaz, my system failed, that's on YOU! {rimshot}

Yes, that does sound better...

These leftwing douches think that after fucking up the system, we should give them another chance to fuck it up even more. The solution to a socialist fuck up is always another socialist fuck up.

I didn't say they shouldn't.

Yet, douche bags like you make it illegal for people to use any other kind.

Let's look at what the Dims did.

They gave us Obamacare.

You know, the legislation Dims crammed down our throats even though Obama had to make immediate exemptions for his own law that he refused to follow.

You know, the legislation that Obama lied about in regards to reduced cost and keeping the same coverage etc.

The ink is not even dry from Obama's signing it into law and all we hear from Hillary and Bernie is the need to replace Obamacare with a single payer system.

You know what, instead of "getting things done" how about making sure that when you do "get things done" you actually stop lying about what it is your doing and stop screwing the American people like you did with Obama care which ended up being the largest tax increase on the Middle Class in US history? How about being accountable for the messes you make instead of just jumping into another massive piece of legislation?

I was laughing the other day as a woman I knew who was an avid Obama supporter was complaining that her insurance premiums when up an astounding $700. Never before had she seen such an increase. I just smiled and said, "If you think that's bad, wait till Bernie and Hillary get done with ya."

Yep, that really pissed her off.
Yep, those corporate health care costs will keep going up. And you will smile and smirk at people struggling to keep up with the prices like the dick that you are.

Wow, it turns out advancing the quality of medical care is expensive. Who saw that coming? We need to slow down research to the rate everyone can pay for it. Why cure or treat diseases if everyone can't afford it? no point in that
Yes we should let the cost and profits soar till no one can pay for it and a huge bubble bursts. And those sick people need to sell their house to pay. Nice sustainable plan you got there dumbass.

Obamacare was supposed to reduce the cost. When are you douche bags going to admit your schemes don't work?

They admit NOTHING.

They are accountable for NOTHING.

Everything they do is golden and the only reason their schemes never work is because of the GOP dufus.

Government backed money?
Psst...here's a pro tip.

Hmmmm..Down graded to AA for the first time since 1917.
You really should pay more attention.
Whine whine whine....get off your duff and start a cryptocurrency.

Forum List

Back