President Ann Coulter will be holding a press conference

What Coulter-Limbaugh giveth, they taketh away... :21:
Donald Trump took much of his agendas from Michael Savage books. He is not trying to turn our nation into something that is spouted everyday by your shills. Which there are thousands of.

The president did the right thing by reopening the govt and I think he should be given kudos for it.

seriously!

Do you know how hard that must have been for him to do...?

He made a good decision to end the shutdown.

The president did the right thing by reopening the govt and I think he should be given kudos for it.

seriously!

Disagree. He gave into the Democrat plot. They got everything and we got nothing. Not good for his reelection unless he takes drastic measures to build that wall.

seriously!

Disagree. He gave into the Democrat plot. They got everything and we got nothing. Not good for his reelection unless he takes drastic measures to build that wall.
He did the right thing, by ending the shutdown....

Do you really think this means he's given up on his wall?

My answer is HELL NO! He never gives up!

Guaranteed, within 24 to 48 hours, I am going to be hating on him again.... :lol:

but for now, he did the right thing! He gets kudos for it!

government-shuidown-trump-schumer-pelosi-you-have-no-choice-when-38572637.png

seriously!

Guaranteed, within 24 to 48 hours, I am going to be hating on him again.... :lol:

I don't think for a moment that he did it because he decided, "well, this has gone on too long." I think he did it because of Stone's arrest and it was a chance to knock down the story.

seriously!

I don't think for a moment that he did it because he decided, "well, this has gone on too long." I think he did it because of Stone's arrest and it was a chance to knock down the story.
yep, that is likely what happened.... but I don't care what his reasoning, or lack there of was.... he did a good thing, by ending the shut down, even if done for the wrong reasons.

Ann Coulter is as relevant to me as Louis Farrakhan, which both are irrelevant as they should be for everyone with an IQ above 80...

Trump fears her

Obviously. He quickly reversed field after "Man Coulter" and "Opioid Rush" slammed him on Twitter, for not keeping his campaign promise, and then held out for 5.7 billion for "His Wall".

“Trump will just have been a joke presidency who scammed the American people and amused the populists for a while, but he’ll have no legacy whatsoever."

Ann Coulter

seriously!

yep, that is likely what happened.... but I don't care what his reasoning, or lack there of was.... he did a good thing, by ending the shut down, even if done for the wrong reasons.

I'm with you.

I felt the same way about his withdrawing from Syria. In no way do I think he's playing some sort of chess match; he just didn't want to have to call the families of slain soldiers any more. I don't think he has the backbone for that part of the job.

Obviously. He quickly reversed field after "Man Coulter" and "Opioid Rush" slammed him on Twitter, for not keeping his campaign promise, and then held out for 5.7 billion for "His Wall".

You people are such puppets. The media pulls your strings and you just shamelessly dance. Amazing.

seriously!

Sure he gets kudos from you and every leftist coast to coast. If Piglosi and Shoemaker gave into a wall to end the shutdown, would you be giving them kudos today?

You people are such puppets. The media pulls your strings and you just shamelessly dance. Amazing.

Look in the mirror Ray, if the media didn't pull your chain you would not be on a political forum.

Look in the mirror Ray, if the media didn't pull your chain you would not be on a political forum.

I'm on a political forum because I have beliefs, not because the media gets me all riled up. When I take a position, I can explain it in detail and even explain how I came to my conclusions. Many on the left can't. They just simply repeat what they are told and can't explain why. I explain it in more detail in a topic I just created.

The Leftist Puppet Show

She was on Bill Maher talking about the elites.

She is one of the elites.

She sure does hate Hispanics.

That was obvious.

I'm on a political forum because I have beliefs, not because the media gets me all riled up. When I take a position, I can explain it in detail and even explain how I came to my conclusions. Many on the left can't. They just simply repeat what they are told and can't explain why. I explain it in more detail in a topic I just created.

The Leftist Puppet Show
And yet, there you are repeating nonsense.

Because you were told to.

The really smart people base their beliefs on facts, the right wingers base their beliefs on beliefs.

The Leftist Puppet Show
And yet, there you are repeating nonsense.

Because you were told to.

The really smart people base their beliefs on facts, the right wingers base their beliefs on beliefs.

No, the left base their arguments on what they are told. We base our arguments on facts.

he did a good thing, by ending the shut down, even if done for the wrong reasons.

Frankly, and with all due respect, he doesn't get kudos for no longer inflicting the ill he callously inflicted for five weeks. That's not how it is supposed to work.

Why he backed down is everyone's guess. I'd say, the increasingly imperiled flight safety was the tipping point, as that was to affect the (upper) middle class, not just some poor suckers. The consequence of that would be to demonstrate, at the example of worthy, virtuous people, the benefits government provides for the people. That, quite obviously, would stand in stark contrast to the Goobers' strident anti-government propaganda. That was so obviously self-defeating (even for the Goobers), enough folks told Trump to call it off - Coulter, Limbaugh and other screamers notwithstanding.

Forum List

Back