President Ann Coulter will be holding a press conference

The president did the right thing by reopening the govt and I think he should be given kudos for it.

seriously!

Do you know how hard that must have been for him to do...?

He made a good decision to end the shutdown.

Apparently not as hard as the thought of not giving the SOTU....he did more actual negotiating with Pelosi for his address to the nation than his vanity wall.

Weird that shortly after he was definitively denied the SOTU that he reopened the government. My dollar says he'll close it again after he makes it.

The president did the right thing by reopening the govt and I think he should be given kudos for it.

seriously!

Do you know how hard that must have been for him to do...?

He made a good decision to end the shutdown.

Apparently not as hard as the thought of not giving the SOTU....he did more actual negotiating with Pelosi for his address to the nation than his vanity wall.

Weird that shortly after he was definitively denied the SOTU that he reopened the government. My dollar says he'll close it again after he makes it.

No doubt, he was freaking about missing his TV time.

Obviously. He quickly reversed field after "Man Coulter" and "Opioid Rush" slammed him on Twitter, for not keeping his campaign promise, and then held out for 5.7 billion for "His Wall".

You people are such puppets. The media pulls your strings and you just shamelessly dance. Amazing.

Look in the mirror Ray, if the media didn't pull your chain you would not be on a political forum.

I'm on a political forum because I have beliefs, not because the media gets me all riled up. When I take a position, I can explain it in detail and even explain how I came to my conclusions. Many on the left can't. They just simply repeat what they are told and can't explain why. I explain it in more detail in a topic I just created.

The Leftist Puppet Show
And yet, there you are repeating nonsense.

Because you were told to.

The really smart people base their beliefs on facts, the right wingers base their beliefs on beliefs.

No, the left base their arguments on what they are told. We base our arguments on facts.

No you don't.

You people are such puppets. The media pulls your strings and you just shamelessly dance. Amazing.

Look in the mirror Ray, if the media didn't pull your chain you would not be on a political forum.

I'm on a political forum because I have beliefs, not because the media gets me all riled up. When I take a position, I can explain it in detail and even explain how I came to my conclusions. Many on the left can't. They just simply repeat what they are told and can't explain why. I explain it in more detail in a topic I just created.

The Leftist Puppet Show

The really smart people base their beliefs on facts, the right wingers base their beliefs on beliefs.

No, the left base their arguments on what they are told. We base our arguments on facts.

No you don't.

Sure we do. Here is just one recent example:

Obviously. He quickly reversed field after "Man Coulter" and "Opioid Rush" slammed him on Twitter, for not keeping his campaign promise, and then held out for 5.7 billion for "His Wall".

The Leftist Puppet Show

Bold talk for a fact free post. How about you actually provide some facts.

The Leftist Puppet Show

If smart people base their beliefs on facts, why don’t you?

Forum List

Back