President Biden 2020

He's not "President Biden." He's a broken-down, worn-out old man who can't seem to string together a complete sentence.

His handlers should be charged with elder-abuse.

You are talking about trump.

No, I'm talking about the new sexual harassment charges brought against Biden.

View attachment 325827

Grab 'em by the pussy Joe. Not the tay tay's
Do it trumps way.
The difference is Trump told a joke about how women will let celebrities grab them by the pussy. Joe held a woman up against the wall while he finger fucked her. Do you see the difference or no?

Wow. TDS.

Vote Blue no matter Who.

trump to the Dump.

Then Jail. lol.

oh, the RWI attempted burns are going to be delicious.

Dream on..
trump is going to lose. Look around you at reality. People are dying because of trumps inaction. But you live in an alternative universe where the governors are supposed to run the response to a national disaster. So just watch how the dissatisfaction grows and your 30 percent begins to look dumber and dumber. If that's even possible.

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah racist blah blah blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah racist blah blah blah blah blah Trump blah blah blah

No, I'm talking about the new sexual harassment charges brought against Biden.

Grab 'em by the pussy Joe. Not the tay tay's
Do it trumps way.

The difference is Trump told a joke about how women will let celebrities grab them by the pussy. Joe held a woman up against the wall while he finger fucked her. Do you see the difference or no?

Yes, I see the difference.

In the first case, we are talking about the President of the United States of America and I would ask you to force yourself and at least pretend that you have heard something about RESPECT FOR THE INSTITUTE OF THE PRESIDENCY in the USA.

In the second case, we are talking about a villain who raped a young woman with a dirty finger in the walls of Congress. This is a much more serious crime than consensual sex with Monica Levinsky in the Oval Office.

Biden is a confirmed serial sex offender. He is a confirmed war criminal, on whose conscience are hundreds of thousands of deaths of Americans, Iraqis and Russian-speaking residents of Donbas.

In psychology, this is known as the phenomenon of substitution, the most significant contribution to the study of which was made by the famous psychoanalyst Z. Freud.

Freud believed that substitution is a process that nature has created in order to protect the human psyche from unwanted influences. Moreover, this phenomenon is often unconscious

There are several types of substitutions that can explain Trump's actions to which you refer.

The first is the replacement of one act by another. For example, when an attempt to achieve intimacy with a woman fails, this leaves a temporary or long-term psychological trauma. In order to cope with it, a person begins to talk about his sexual exploits.

Adjacent to this is the second type of substitution - replacing actions with words. Biden rapes a young woman with a dirty finger in the Congress building, and Trump only speaks, moreover, not about criminal acts that are punishable by life imprisonment.

As a rule, we have been scoring our whole lives with the woman who caused us deep pain. And Trump is a living person, and I'm sure that there were not only victories on his erotic front ...

This happened or could happen to Trump, to you, to me ...

We all -live people and the wounds inflicted on us, never heal and from time to time they start bleeding again ...

A glitch?

"Lakhota, post: 24501189, member: 31132"
'I'd Take Her In A Heartbeat': Joe Biden Says He Would Pick Michelle Obama To Be His Vice President

Go Joe!

The bad news is for a political rogue Biden: a petition demanding to investigate Biden’s corrupt activities in China and Ukraine will appear on the White House website in a couple of days. Its author will be a man who does not run for president and therefore cannot be accused of using an investigation in an attempt to "shoot down" his political rival

1587454918784.png

E="Wildcard, post: 24501311, member: 39578"
ATTACH=full]326037

1587459240508.png

1587459333596.png

="Lakhota, post: 24501189, member: 31132"
'I'd Take Her In A Heartbeat': Joe Biden Says He Would Pick Michelle Obama To Be His Vice President

Go Joe!

And why not Biden becomes president of some African country since he is so popular among African Americans ???

Especially since his corruption and mentally abnormal and legally - criminal behavior towards women will pass there completely unnoticed!

Or more is than 140 million anti-Semitic Africans against only 10 percent in the United States still a lot?

1587502200511.png

Joe Biden Said He Believes All Women. Does He Believe Tara Reade?
A former staffer says he sexually assaulted her in 1993.
ROBBY SOAVE | 3.26.2020 3:18 PM

"...Despite his public pronunciations on the subject of never touching women without their explicit verbal consent, Biden has previously faced accusations that he was too handsy with people. But now the former vice president is facing a much more serious accusation of sexual assault, from an alleged former staffer named Tara Reade..."

Lucy Flores isn’t alone. Joe Biden has a long history of touching women inappropriately.

The media gave Biden a pass for years. It won’t in 2020.
By Laura McGann[email protected] Updated Apr 3, 2019, 10:57am EDT

1587502585109.png

"...As I was taking deep breaths and preparing myself to make my case to the crowd, I felt two hands on my shoulders. I froze. “Why is the vice-president of the United States touching me?”

I felt him get closer to me from behind. He leaned further in and inhaled my hair. I was mortified. I thought to myself, “I didn’t wash my hair today and the vice-president of the United States is smelling it. And also, what in the actual fuck? Why is the vice-president of the United States smelling my hair?” He proceeded to plant a big slow kiss on the back of my head. My brain couldn’t process what was happening.
I was embarrassed. I was shocked. I was confused. There is a Spanish saying, “tragame tierra,” it means, “earth, swallow me whole.” I couldn’t move and I couldn’t say anything. I wanted nothing more than to get Biden away from me. My name was called and I was never happier to get on stage in front of an audience..."

Time passed and pictures started to surface of Vice-President Biden getting uncomfortably close with women and young girls. Biden nuzzling the neck of the Defense secretary’s wife;
Video: Joe Biden Holds, Whispers to Defense Secretary's Wife

Biden gave Sen. Grassley’s wife a full kiss on the lips.

John Steward daily show

The list of women coming forward is growing. Caitlyn Caruso, a former college student and sexual assault survivor, said Mr. Biden rested his hand on her thigh — even as she squirmed in her seat to show her discomfort — and hugged her “just a little bit too long” at an event on sexual assault at the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. She was 19.

Ms. Caruso, now 22, said she chalked up the encounter at the time to how men act, and did not say anything publicly. But she said it was particularly uncomfortable because she had just shared her own story of sexual assault and had expected Mr. Biden — an architect of the 1994 Violence Against Women Act — to understand the importance of physical boundaries.
“It doesn’t even really cross your mind that such a person would dare perpetuate harm like that,” she said. “These are supposed to be people you can trust.”

D. J. Hill, 59, a writer who recalled meeting Mr. Biden in 2012 at a fund-raising event in Minneapolis, said that when she and her husband, Robert, stepped up to take their photograph with the vice president, he put his hand on her shoulder and then started dropping it down her back, which made her “very uncomfortable.”
Her husband, seeing the movement, put his hand on Mr. Biden’s shoulder and interrupted with a joke. Ms. Hill did not say anything at the time and acknowledged that she does not know what Mr. Biden’s intention was or whether he was aware of her discomfort.

“Only he knows his intent,” she said. But norms are changing now, she said, and “if something makes you feel uncomfortable, you have to feel able to say it.”
Even as these women come forward, a counternarrative has begun to emerge, from women like Stephanie Carter, the wife of the former defense secretary Ashton B. Carter, who has complained that a photograph of Mr. Biden with his hands on her shoulders has been widely misinterpreted. She pushed back in a post on Medium titled “The #MeToo Story That Wasn’t Me,” writing that she saw the gesture as “means of offering his support.” (Biden’s Tactile Politics Threaten His Return in the #MeToo Era).

1587504320313.png

“I don’t think it’s disqualifying,” Speaker Nancy Pelosi said in an interview with Politico Playbook.

And WHAT do YOU think if that would have been YOUR wife or YOUR daughter???

If Biden nevertheless creeps into the White House, THIS should become his presidential pennant over the White House:

1587505205344.png

Attachments

• 1587459145722.png
    1587459145722.png
    536.3 KB · Views: 30
  • 1587502436109.png
    1587502436109.png
    157.9 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
="skye, post: 24508445, member: 40539"]
so sad.....I don't know why am I even posting this....whatever

View attachment 326455

Well, this is either early senility or sperm intoxication, developed against the background of forced abstinence during the election campaign. And these are grave consequences they lead to ...

1587530021242.png

="Lakhota, post: 24508586, member: 31132"
Joe's my man! He ain't perfect - but at least he's sane!

My condolences to you!
Do you really BELIEVE politicians ??? Especially those who are war-criminals???

1587531644946.png

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!
Is not only about defeating trump but also defeating ignorance, racism and bigotry.
Trump represent the ugly american that the whole world knows of and luckily is about 20 or some percent of the population. Most americans are decent people, But since the system is broken the tiny minority found a way to get to control the majority. Time to put them in their place ....it has been a very ugly 3 years with a shit show let by the biggest clown.

="Issa, post: 24508912, member: 62493"
="Lakhota, post: 24451028, member: 31132"
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!

Is not only about defeating trump but also defeating ignorance, racism and bigotry.
Trump represent the ugly american that the whole world knows of and luckily is about 20 or some percent of the population. Most americans are decent people, But since the system is broken the tiny minority found a way to get to control the majority. Time to put them in their place ....it has been a very ugly 3 years with a shit show let by the biggest clown.

I think that you will need to answer and answer a little more thoroughly. It's half past four in the morning. I'll do it in the afternoon.

But I would not agree with you that Trump is an ignorant, racist and fanatic. We will talk about nationalism, Nazism, and racism in America later today.

Mr.Trump is a legitimate president and he entered the Oval office LEGITIMATELY, NOT WITH THE questionable help OF HIS BROTHER - GOVERNOR OF FLORIDA.

Forum List

Back