President Biden 2020

Who will be our next VP?

your next VP LOL.....might be Camel Toe

1587350562532.png

or Big Mike Obama. :auiqs.jpg:

but....it will never happen! Thanks Heaven! :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
JOE BIDEN: "We cannot let this, we've never allowed any crisis from the Civil War straight through to the pandemic of 17, all the way around, 16, we have never, never let our democracy sakes second fiddle, way they, we can both have a democracy and correct the public health."

So who are the Rats going pull as VP.....Big Mike? Camel Toe? so who :popcorn:

Doesnt' matter who......they will lose all the same.

1587353081913.png

Even if Biden is in a vegetative state when he is sworn in - he'll be a million times better president than insane Trump. Go Joe!

1587356717449.png

Sex offenders who are mentally ill may engage in problematic sexual behavior as a result of deviant sexual interests (paraphilias), personality traits, poor impulse control, or as a direct result of their major mental illness. Historically, research indicated that most sex offenders do not have a major mental illness.

Confining Sexual Predators In The Mental Health System

The Mental Health System is for Treatment and Recovery, not Punishment
Sex Offenders Often Do Not Have a Treatable Mental Illness
People Committed as Sex Offenders are Confined for Lengthy Periods
Repeal Sexual Predator Commitment Laws that indefinitely confine sex offenders at the end of their prison terms
Begin Treatment in Prison
There is substantial evidence that “sexual predators” quite frequently were themselves victims of sexual violence in childhood or adolescence.

Sex offenders who are mentally ill may engage in problematic sexual behavior as a result of deviant sexual interests (paraphilias), personality traits, poor impulse control, or as a direct result of their major mental illness. Historically, research indicated that most sex offenders do not have a major mental illness.
URL unfurl="true"sex offences as illness - Google Search
Confining Sexual Predators In The Mental Health System

The Mental Health System is for Treatment and Recovery, not Punishment
Sex Offenders Often Do Not Have a Treatable Mental Illness
People Committed as Sex Offenders are Confined for Lengthy Periods
Repeal Sexual Predator Commitment Laws that indefinitely confine sex offenders at the end of their prison terms
Begin Treatment in Prison
There is substantial evidence that “sexual predators” quite frequently were themselves victims of sexual violence in childhood or adolescence.

Treatment for sex offenders

The first use of chemical castration occurred in 1944, when diethylstilbestrol was used with the purpose of lowering men's testosterone. The antipsychotic agent benperidol is sometimes used to diminish sexual urges in people who display inappropriate sexual behavior, and can likewise be given by depot injection. But benperidol does not affect testosterone and is therefore not a castration agent.

Chemical castration is often seen as an easier alternative to life imprisonment or the death penalty because it allows the release of sex offenders while reducing or eliminating the chance that they reoffend.

In 1981, in an experiment by P. Gagne, 48 males with long-standing histories of sexually deviant behaviour were given medroxyprogesterone acetate for as long as 12 months. Forty of those subjects were recorded as to have diminished desires for deviant sexual behaviour, less frequent sexual fantasies, and greater control over sexual urges. The research recorded a continuation of this more positive behaviour after the administration of the drug had ended with no evidence of adverse side effects and recommended medroxyprogesterone acetate along with counselling as a successful method of treatment for serial sex offenders.

Leuprolide acetate is an LHRH agonist that is most commonly used in chemical castration today. This drug has been observed as having higher rates of success in reducing abnormal sexual urges and fantasies, but is often reserved for those offenders who are at a high risk of reoffending due to the drug's intense effects.

Psychotherapy has also recently been used in conjunction with chemical castration in order to maximize and prolong the beneficial results. reported in 2005 that when cognitive behavioral therapy combined with leuprolide acetetate was compared to cognitive behavioral therapy alone, the combination therapy produced a much more significant reduction of pedophilic fantasies and urges as well as masturbation. Chemical castration therapy reduces an individual's libido which then makes some offenders more responsive to the introduction of psychotherapy.
URL unfurl="true"]https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chemical_castration[/URL

1587358382470.png
\

Attachments

• 1587357984660.png
    1587357984660.png
    242.5 KB · Views: 40
Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!
I agree with Bernie as well but Biden is like a flu shot. It’s gotta be done but there’s nothing awesome about it.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!
I agree with Bernie as well but Biden is like a flu shot. It’s gotta be done but there’s nothing awesome about it.

Yep, he ain't perfect - but he's my guy!

="Lakhota, post: 24493969, member: 31132"
Well, we'll see how well Biden does in the debates with Trump - if Trump will debate him.

Тo be honest, if I were Trump, I would most likely have refused the debate with such an abomination...

WHAT to talk about with him ??? How to "split" the assistance that the US provided to Ukraine, with the thief Poroshenko?

How once again to attack a country, deceiving not only Americans but the whole world?

Or how to get into the pants of another young trainee?

So, again, Trump has a young wife, and apparently, he is not pursuing sexual adventures either outside the White House or in the Oval Office itself, to the best of my knowledge.

Or how to pit one more people and make them kill each other, as the Democrats did this with the Slavs - Russians and Ukrainians in Donbas ???

I don’t think President Trump will be able to wash off after the debate with the dirt that Biden is.

1587363771441.png

Two political crooks. Different countries, but the same mentality of a fraudster, a corrupt official and a thief

Forum List

Back