President Biden 2020

Quid Pro Joe will get the default and the brain dead democrat votes, but he had better figure out how to generate some enthusiasm or he won't fare any better than Hillary did at getting crossover votes.
One number that Joe knows very well is 53, that is the percentage of voters that will never vote for the pussygrabber, all Joe needs to do is sit back and relax, while pussygrabber digs himself a bigger hole very day....
You said that in 16 dopey
Not true, polls gave a lead to hillary of around 2-3% right before election, and she won by that margin, this time there will not be over 2million bernie bros voting for the pussygrabber, so that he squeezes an incredibly tight electoral college majority (70000 votes combined in 3 relatively large states) as a Bernie bro who voted for hillary, I can tell you that all of the bernie bros I know voted for the pussygrabber or the green party are voting for Biden this time...,

Lie much?

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!

What's your hurry replacing GOAT POTUS with a creep with dementia? Sounds PROG to me.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!

Both of these war criminals must be

1587022298761.png

HERE:

1587007387921.png

All Joe needs is a good VP. However, I'd even be satisfied with RBG. Nancy Pelosi would be a real treat. Hillary would be too much to ask for.

Sex maniacs - to the White House!

="Lakhota, post: 24484717, member: 31132"
President Biden will return America to sanity! I can't wait. I can finally stop muting my TV when the president is speaking.

The first one.
It is very bad that I, a naturalized citizen, have to point out that you have shown unacceptable disrespect for the institution of the President of the United States. Mr. Trump is not a “president," he is an acting "President."

The second one.
If the so-called “democratic” party believes that a war criminal (aggression against Iraq) can become the head of the country, whose “mild corruption” is a confirmed fact (the story with his son has not been closed yet), then this suggests that the moral of the democratic party corresponds to punishments in 2,4,5,7,8, 9 circles of hell.

The third one.
If this political sneaky crawls backwards into the White House, then the acting President today must order one of the leading manufacturers of high-tech equipment to design and produce women's lingerie for the female employees of the White House with a shocking discharge in the event of an “unauthorized entry” attempt, ASAP*.

The fourth one.
Mothers and fathers, wives and husbands, children need to be prepared for the loss of loved ones, since this political crook will, without a doubt, unleash several more bloody wars.

The fifth one.
90 percent of the country's population should be prepared to get even poorer. This political crook is a henchman of those who robbed the Americans of "Good Old America" with universal health insurance, five-week annual paid vacation, with pensions fully paid by the corporations, and houses for which the Americans paid off loans in three to four years ...

1587253122533.png

Last edited:
President Biden will return America to sanity! I can't wait. I can finally stop muting my TV when the president is speaking

1587260681442.png

1587259691481.png

1587260036277.png

1587260110024.png

1587259953193.png

1587260005079.png

1587260196428.png

1587260460383.png

1587261133297.png

1587261042535.png

1587260303099.png

1587260359482.png

1587260727926.png

1587258740133.png

1587261238697.png

Last edited:

Show us some creepy pictures of Trump with his hands all over Ivanka.

"Lakhota, post: 24486320, member: 31132
God bless President Biden 2020!

This is a fight between the pure and the filthy, between those who want the good for ALL Americans, and those who want it only for the ONE percent of the population who export their factories and plants to poor countries, exploiting people there, and deprive the Americans of their natural right to a decent life.

It is a fight against people with traditional values and liberals who encourage sexual perversions and the collapse of a traditional American family.

Three out of four Riders of the Apocalypse have been ruining our country for a long time. There is another, relatively new - on a rainbow horse, a Rider of Debauchery and Perversions.

If you liberals do not stop, then the Horseman of Death, together with the new hypostasis of the Horseman of Plague - coronovirus -, will take away much more from us.

Remember what the decline in morals in Greece and Ancient Rome led to.
The patience of the Almighty is not unlimited

1587265409792.png

They are often called the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.
1587265944317.png

Sanders tells supporters not voting for Joe Biden is ‘irresponsible’. Gee I wish I was a Trump backer right now, I'd make this my theme song...

Last edited:
QUOTE="Lakhota, post: 24486332, member: 31132"
QUOTE="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 24485992, member: 67922"
President Biden will return America to sanity! I can't wait. I can finally stop muting my TV when the president is speaking

Show us some creepy pictures of Trump with his hands all over Ivanka.

Genesis 9:22: and Ham, the father of Canaan, saw: "There are those among our rabbis who say that Canaan saw and told his father [Ham] and this is why Canaan was mentioned with regard to the matter and was cursed."

Well, it’s only the moral freaks of the famous “kneading” who can afford such steaminess. Go to church???

Ellicott's Commentary for English Readers
(22, 23) Ham . . . saw . . . and told.—The sin lay not in seeing, which might be unintentional, but in telling, especially if his purpose was to ridicule his father. His brothers, with filial piety, “take a garment,” the loose outer robe or cloak enveloping the whole body, and with reverent delicacy walk backwards, and lay it upon their father’s person.

1587271825666.png

BUT
1587272620261.png

Last edited:
Ridin' with Biden!
Here's a better slogan!
1587275169244.png

AGREE!!!

"...For McElroy et al.39, the knowledge of the types and prevalence of mental disorders in sexual aggressors is important for several reasons.

Firstly, a better understanding of the relationship between mental disorder and sexual violence can enable the development of more effective legal, correctional and public health policies, directed to individuals who have committed sexual offenses.

Secondly, the appropriate psychopharmacological treatment of mental disorders of these individuals administrated together with psychosocial and correctional treatments may increase the chances of successful rehabilitation, in this way reducing the criminal recidivism, public victimization and use of high-cost correctional services.

Thirdly, factors of risk and strategies of prevention against sexual violence can be identified and developed.
(abstract from "
Relationship between sexual offences and mental and developmental disorders: a review" by Alexandre Martins ValençaI,II; Isabella NascimentoII; Antonio Egidio NardiII, Centre of Medical Science, Department of Mental Health and Psychiatry, Federal University Fluminense of Niterói (UFF), Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil, Institute of Psychiatry, Federal University of Rio de Janeiro (IPUB-UFRJ), Rio de Janeiro, RJ, Brazil

AFTERWORD

I'm absolutely sure that after a successful compulsory psychosocial, correctional psychopharmacological treatment of Br. Biden's mental personal disorder, we can return to the question of whether Mr. Biden will correspond to the high post of President of the country.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Attachments

• 1587273739433.png
    1587273739433.png
    67.8 KB · Views: 54

Forum List

Back