President Biden 2020

All Joe needs is a good VP. However, I'd even be satisfied with RBG. Nancy Pelosi would be a real treat. Hillary would be too much to ask for.

Lakhota maybe you should throw your hat in the ring you always have all the answers.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!
Obvious sarcasm. Wishful marxist dreams.

Quid Pro Joe will get the default and the brain dead democrat votes, but he had better figure out how to generate some enthusiasm or he won't fare any better than Hillary did at getting crossover votes.
One number that Joe knows very well is 53, that is the percentage of voters that will never vote for the pussygrabber, all Joe needs to do is sit back and relax, while pussygrabber digs himself a bigger hole very day....

Quid Pro Joe will get the default and the brain dead democrat votes, but he had better figure out how to generate some enthusiasm or he won't fare any better than Hillary did at getting crossover votes.
One number that Joe knows very well is 53, that is the percentage of voters that will never vote for the pussygrabber, all Joe needs to do is sit back and relax, while pussygrabber digs himself a bigger hole very day....
You said that in 16 dopey

President Biden will be busy trying to reverse the Trump clusterfuck. However, President Biden will be surrounded by good people - including President Obama. Go Joe!
Actually Biden supports the green new deal second great depression and communist revolution. Trump is the second coming compared to Biden.

Not true, polls gave a lead to hillary of around 2-3% right before election, and she won by that margin, this time there will not be over 2million bernie bros voting for the pussygrabber, so that he squeezes an incredibly tight electoral college majority (70000 votes combined in 3 relatively large states) as a Bernie bro who voted for hillary, I can tell you that all of the bernie bros I know voted for the pussygrabber or the green party are voting for Biden this time...,

Now who and what does that remind me of? Let's see...

Does better when the spotlight is OFF.
Assumes he doesn't have to do anything to win, because, hey, it's in the bag, Nobody will vote for Trump, nobody.
Can't fill a high school gym for a speech, much less a 10,000 seat stadium.
Out of touch.
Annoying as crap in person.
Underestimates Trump as an opponent.

Who could that be? Oh, that's right, the one Trump sent into retirement last time.

Not true, polls gave a lead to hillary of around 2-3% right before election, and she won by that margin, this time there will not be over 2million bernie bros voting for the pussygrabber, so that he squeezes an incredibly tight electoral college majority (70000 votes combined in 3 relatively large states) as a Bernie bro who voted for hillary, I can tell you that all of the bernie bros I know voted for the pussygrabber or the green party are voting for Biden this time...,
Hee Hee. You actually said she won. That's freakin' hilarious.

What did she win?

Forum List

Back