President Biden 2020

There is only one person good enough for vp. Gretchen Whitmer is the best.
Next has to be Stacy Abrams. Mmm mmm good.

I can’t think of any reason someone would not vote for Trump after all of the good things he has done for America. If you vote for Sleepy Joe you are out of your mind.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!
Fuck off, A vote for Biden is a Vote for whoever he picks as a VP.
Biden is loosing it day by day. Come November he wil not even remember his name

dems are all-in on running the corrupt, demented, serial sexual abuser.

What a great day to be a Trump supporter!

When Biden becomes president - he should send Trump a "Thank You" note. Trump has done more to make Biden president than anyone. Trump's constant bashing and dirty tricks against Biden and his son helped to solidify Biden's nomination. Go Joe!

When Biden becomes president - he should send Trump a "Thank You" note. Trump has done more to make Biden president than anyone. Trump's constant bashing and dirty tricks against Biden and his son helped to solidify Biden's nomination. Go Joe!
Whatever, Bro.

Stay safe

dems are all-in on running the corrupt, demented, serial sexual abuser.

What a great day to be a Trump supporter!

You seem confused. Let me help...

1586900200690.png

Forum List

Back