President Biden 2020

Quid Pro Joe will get the default and the brain dead democrat votes, but he had better figure out how to generate some enthusiasm or he won't fare any better than Hillary did at getting crossover votes.

Leave it to Shittingbull. Hell that moron would support Jack the Ripper for POTUS as long as he were a Dem.

Biden couldn't beat Trump on the best day he ever had. Shittingbull will have four more years to moan, groan complain and show us all what a moron he or she is.

What a clueless moron.

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!
I'm with Joe, bye bye pussygrabber...

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Why in the world would anyone think it a good thing to defeat President Trump ? This is amazing.

He has given us a fabulous economy, prosperity, and happiness. What's more he has knocked China down from dominating us, and flooding our stores with Chinese made junk.

He has rebuilt and reinvigorated our military, and stopped the shameful practice of us bowing down to other countries. He has made us the #1 energy producer in the world, no longer dependent on middle East oil.

In short, he has made America great again, and only a nut case would say a weird thing like "importance of defeating President Trump".

Vote Blue no matter Who.

trump to the Dump.

Then Jail. lol.

oh, the RWI attempted burns are going to be delicious.

Same tired Prog talking points from another room temperature IQ troll prog twat.

Good enough for ya, limp dick?

All Joe needs is a good VP. However, I'd even be satisfied with RBG. Nancy Pelosi would be a real treat. Hillary would be too much to ask for.

So basically you admit he's just a figurehead to get your real nominee in as a VP Trojan Horse?

He's a broken-down, worn-out old man who can't seem to string together a complete sentence.

current POTUS.
He's an ANGRY broken-down, worn-out old BABY MAN, who can't seem to string together a complete sentence.
So TRUE about trump.
He has kicked your butt every time you tried to take him down. So what does that make you?

Last edited:
All Joe needs is a good VP. However, I'd even be satisfied with RBG. Nancy Pelosi would be a real treat. Hillary would be too much to ask for.
This is what your Nancy thinks of you.
92459561_3035638599787710_3178981771404378112_n.jpg

Why in the world would anyone think it a good thing to defeat President Trump ? This is amazing.

He has given us a fabulous economy, prosperity, and happiness. What's more he has knocked China down from dominating us, and flooding our stores with Chinese made junk.

He has rebuilt and reinvigorated our military, and stopped the shameful practice of us bowing down to other countries. He has made us the #1 energy producer in the world, no longer dependent on middle East oil.

In short, he has made America great again, and only a nut case would say a weird thing like "importance of defeating President Trump".
None of this cool stuff you say about what Trump has done can be proven. Just p.r. stuff that the likes of Rush and Hannity belt out daily. In the meantime he was finally dragged kicking and screaming to the reality that we have a major pandemic on our hands. This delay in his forced 'education' will be shown to have cost many needless American lives.

As a former democrat, you guys have to wake up from This trance of hate. Biden can’t talk, he’s a 3 time loser, he perjured speeches and lied, he said the cure has to be worse then the virus lol. Come on MAN!
who is the former Democrat?.....

Forum List

Back