President Biden 2020

Dems will get millions of illegitimate votes as they do every presidential year, but even they can't cheat enough to get Biden the win. Maybe the media will just simply report that he won regardless.
Oh, no!, this crap again... only known significant voter fraud event occurred in NC in 2018 and was perpetrated by deplorable republicans, resulting in invalidation of the election...

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Bernie Officially Endorses Biden For President

Yep, I agree with Bernie! We must unite to defeat Trump! Go Joe!
Good luck. If he wins the election I will support him.

dems are all-in on running the corrupt, demented, serial sexual abuser.

What a great day to be a Trump supporter!

You seem confused. Let me help...

View attachment 323511

Is this a list of women who've told you what a fuckhead your are ?

Stop trolling.

Coyote

Fuck off....

Your little meme isn't self explanitory.

Stop trolling.

Coyote

Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) endorsed former Vice President Joe Biden’s presidential campaign on Monday, appearing on a livestream with his former rival for the Democratic nomination to stress the importance of defeating President Donald Trump.

“I’m asking every Democrat, I’m asking every independent, I’m asking a lot of Republicans, to come together in this campaign to support your candidacy, which I endorse,” Sanders, who dropped out of the 2020 presidential race last week, told Biden.

Never gonna happen.

Why in the world would anyone think it a good thing to defeat President Trump ? This is amazing.

He has given us a fabulous economy, prosperity, and happiness. What's more he has knocked China down from dominating us, and flooding our stores with Chinese made junk.

He has rebuilt and reinvigorated our military, and stopped the shameful practice of us bowing down to other countries. He has made us the #1 energy producer in the world, no longer dependent on middle East oil.

In short, he has made America great again, and only a nut case would say a weird thing like "importance of defeating President Trump".
Everything the pussygrabber touches turns into shit, he failed at healthcare, no wall, failed at trade wars, biggest trade deficit in history, biggest budget deficit in history, fastest increase in national debt, worst economy in a century, worst unemployment in decades, miserably failed at the one crisis he faced, which he responded to by saying outbreak would disappear on its own like a miracle, his only accomplishment is the emboldenment of deplorable hate groups in america ...

Never gonna happen.

Stop it. Of course it can happen. Biden will rule the world below:

1586901417271.png

Never gonna happen.

Stop it. Of course it can happen. Biden will rule the world below:

View attachment 323519

Yes, he can be the senile king of Lilliput.

All Joe needs is a good VP. However, I'd even be satisfied with RBG. Nancy Pelosi would be a real treat. Hillary would be too much to ask for.
Agreed about the good VP comment. Biden even invites discussion about his age running for POTUS and why he wants a younger generation as VP to run with him.

President Biden will be busy trying to reverse the Trump clusterfuck. However, President Biden will be surrounded by good people - including President Obama. Go Joe!

Sniffing glue AGAIN, shitting bull? :eek:

Mularkey!

Forum List

Back