President Biden 2020

="Redfish, post: 24495359, member: 42379"
="Lakhota, post: 24451042, member: 31132"
Ridin' with Biden!

maybe you can visit him in the memory care facility. the poor man has dementia, a serious case of it.

I am sure that everything is not so bad, and if he is elected President of the United States, he will continue to effectively grab young trainees and carry out unauthorized entry into their intimate zones below the waist.

He will open the doors to starving jackals from the packs of the liberal elite. He also will not forget his corrupt friend Poroshenko and flood the Donbas with rivers of blood.

If he forgets something, the "witch from Chappaqua will quickly remind him of this

He's not "President Biden." He's a broken-down, worn-out old man who can't seem to string together a complete sentence.

His handlers should be charged with elder-abuse.
You are talking about trump.

Vote Blue no matter Who.

trump to the Dump.

Then Jail. lol.

oh, the RWI attempted burns are going to be delicious.

Dream on..
trump is going to lose. Look around you at reality. People are dying because of trumps inaction. But you live in an alternative universe where the governors are supposed to run the response to a national disaster. So just watch how the dissatisfaction grows and your 30 percent begins to look dumber and dumber. If that's even possible.

He's not "President Biden." He's a broken-down, worn-out old man who can't seem to string together a complete sentence.

No, I'm talking about the new sexual harassment charges brought against Biden.

1587409697949.png

View attachment 325827

Grab 'em by the pussy Joe. Not the tay tay's
Do it trumps way.

When you win in November by your spews, more will die and/or there will be a gruel begging existence. Then the blame of the groups who "did it" will begin. This has happened before in history. Remember being taught it? You spew that you did the warnings before this started on a totally political agenda. Well there are some who have been spewing their warning of economic disaster in a not so political agenda. And what is it with prog politicians and their love for ice cream when thongs happen. Maybe it is a symbol to show the elitists who control everything they are doing their job for them. Or maybe they have been brainwashed and this is a result of it.

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.

Picture of Trump groping anyone, anywhere, anytime? Sniffing little girl's hair, or inappropriately touching?

Lots of pictures of Babblin' Joe doing that.

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.

Picture of Trump groping anyone, anywhere, anytime? Sniffing little girl's hair, or inappropriately touching?

Grab'em by the pussy. Well it's an audio. Which trump claimed was 'locker room talk, then changed it to, I never said that'
I'm not gonna search it, but trump groping Ivanka, pictures with his friend Epstein, the list is long dude.
Biden sniffs hair, trump grabs pussy, because you know, "when you are famous, you can do anything."

You can't deny this, I can't understand how you accept this. "Grab'em by the pussy."

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.

Funny. Google Trump with his hands all over his daughter. There are lots of them...

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.

Grab'em by the pussy. Well it's an audio. Which trump claimed was 'locker room talk, then changed it to, I never said that'
I'm not gonna search it, but trump groping Ivanka, pictures with his friend Epstein, the list is long dude.
Biden sniffs hair, trump grabs pussy, because you know, "when you are famous, you can do anything."

You can't deny this, I can't understand how you accept this. "Grab'em by the pussy."

So you can't prove it. I see.

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.

Funny. Google Trump with his hands all over his daughter. There are lots of them...

Those pictures were non-sexual. The obscenity is in your mind.

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.

I can say this, you probably WILL NOT.

90% of Political Figures are Bought. R or D or I.
I want someone Honest, a pipe dream I know.
Biden is a fraud, trump is a fraud. These are FACTS.
Please quit pretending that Trump, Biden, Kavanaugh, Kennedy(s), Bill Clinton, etc NEVER molested women, just admit it, that ALL these guys are cons. EVEN trump.

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.

Please quit pretending that Trump, Biden, Kavanaugh, Kennedy(s), Bill Clinton, etc NEVER molested women, just admit it, that ALL these guys are cons. EVEN trump.

Sorry, Jesus isn't running for President.

Vote Blue no matter Who.

trump to the Dump.

Then Jail. lol.

oh, the RWI attempted burns are going to be delicious.

Dream on..
trump is going to lose. Look around you at reality. People are dying because of trumps inaction. But you live in an alternative universe where the governors are supposed to run the response to a national disaster. So just watch how the dissatisfaction grows and your 30 percent begins to look dumber and dumber. If that's even possible.

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.

Sorry, Jesus isn't running for President.
But Slo-Joe is running and all is not copasetic on the Dem Plantation. Amidst the bluster, high-fives and polls there remain some Dems who believe Slo-Joe's nomination spells 2020 doom for their party. One-time Clinton adviser Dick Morris is among them:
Former Clinton adviser on Biden nomination: ‘It’s like a suicide march’
A former adviser to President Bill Clinton has doubts that the Democratic Party will officially nominate Joe Biden to run against President Trump. “It’s hard to see. It’s like a suicide march with them. But, you know, they’re pretty — pretty stubborn people,” Dick Morris told radio show host John Catsimatidis on Sunday.

="Winco, post: 24497803, member: 72652"
="Alexandre Fedorovski, post: 24497330, member: 67922"

Do it trumps way.

I always knew that some liberals are extremely dirty in their thoughts and behavior. It is unfortunate that you relate to them.

In your verbal behavior, you return to the beginning of the XIX century, when people spoke as dirty as you do, which is a sign of degradation. This verbal immorality was stopped by Queen Victoria. Somehow, her decrees, unfortunately, did not affect your family.

1587420005752.png

View attachment 325827

Do it trumps way.
The difference is Trump told a joke about how women will let celebrities grab them by the pussy. Joe held a woman up against the wall while he finger fucked her. Do you see the difference or no?

Forum List

Back