President Biden Must Stop Working at 8 PM

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
Listen, I am mid-50s. I am not fit to be president because I just need more sleep and rest than many, thanks to a couple of auto-immune conditions. To be honest not many people are fit for a job that often is 24/7/365, and that is certainly true for someone in their 80s.

But this is ridiculous. Between this and the recent days' events AFTER the debate, Biden is done.

It also doesn’t help that, at least on its face, Democratic governors are backing the president. The emergency meeting at the White House on Wednesday, where Biden tried to convince at least 20 governors he was sane, was loaded with nuggets, both of interest to the public. The first is that Biden said he needs to sleep more, do less work, and cut down on events after 8 pm. The second was the secret doctor’s visit, which was only disclosed because of this meeting, and the president said that his health was fine, but his brain was not—a remark his campaign said was a joke. Was it, however?

More Brutal Details Emerge From Biden's Meeting With Dem Governors

Listen, I am mid-50s. I am not fit to be president because I just need more sleep and rest than many, thanks to a couple of auto-immune conditions. To be honest not many people are fit for a job that often is 24/7/365, and that is certainly true for someone in their 80s.

But this is ridiculous. Between this and the recent days' events AFTER the debate, Biden is done.

It also doesn’t help that, at least on its face, Democratic governors are backing the president. The emergency meeting at the White House on Wednesday, where Biden tried to convince at least 20 governors he was sane, was loaded with nuggets, both of interest to the public. The first is that Biden said he needs to sleep more, do less work, and cut down on events after 8 pm. The second was the secret doctor’s visit, which was only disclosed because of this meeting, and the president said that his health was fine, but his brain was not—a remark his campaign said was a joke. Was it, however?

The democrats had to have been getting counseled by someone on the aspects of geriatric care for years. Especially knowing Biden was senile way before 2020. It's odd that they just sat back and let someone in Biden's condition do a debate and other foreign travels of which he was an embarrassment freezing like a statue, or wandering off.

Despite all of that the democrats are still scratching their heads as if they have no idea about Biden's age and health. The media never reported on it because they wanted to attend White House parties.

Most of the governors met with Biden virtually. At the end of the day, Biden is still saying I am fine, I can do this job, and I am not stepping down. The democrats have to respect that and let Biden run for president with Harris as his VP. As long as Biden says he's fine and his doctor agrees that's two legal statements. The DNC is not able to take anything from him. On the other hand, with Biden displaying senile behavior and saying he cannot do the job completely and fully after 8pm the democrats can legally use the 25th Amendment to get rid of him. However, they do not want that for their party.

They will have to let Biden run, lose, and move on.

The democrats had to have been getting counseled by someone on the aspects of geriatric care for years. Especially knowing Biden was senile way before 2020. It's odd that they just sat back and let someone in Biden's condition do a debate and other foreign travels of which he was an embarrassment freezing like a statue, or wandering off.

Despite all of that the democrats are still scratching their heads as if they have no idea about Biden's age and health. The media never reported on it because they wanted to attend White House parties.

Most of the governors met with Biden virtually. At the end of the day, Biden is still saying I am fine, I can do this job, and I am not stepping down. The democrats have to respect that and let Biden run for president with Harris as his VP. As long as Biden says he's fine and his doctor agrees that's two legal statements. The DNC is not able to take anything from him. On the other hand, with Biden displaying senile behavior and saying he cannot do the job completely and fully after 8pm the democrats can legally use the 25th Amendment to get rid of him. However, they do not want that for their party.

They will have to let Biden run, lose, and move on.

I'm hoping he does stay in and in the process push the down ballot to the right

So sorry to hear about your auto-immune condition I really am like Wow, & @ such a young age. Honestly America needs FIRST TIME elected officials @ all levels of government in the 45-55 years of age range. Donald Trump looks/acts fully functional @ 78yoa but 4 yrs. up the road @ a whopping 82 yrs. of age his situation may well be quite different. I Really hope pres. Trump picks a VP under 50 just to show the American constituency that younger candidates are really not radioactive! Take care SS92, till next time!

I'm hoping he does stay in and in the process push the down ballot to the right
Texas legislature got rid of down ballots also known as Straight Ticket Voting.

You can no longer click one button for all dems or all repubs you have to go throughout the entire ballot choose each separate candidate. They did it because the other way was only helping the dems.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back