President Biden nominates new ATF chief Steve Dettelbach, announces slate of gun reforms, will talk guns at 2:15PM ET from White House Rose Garden

this just happened! Biden demonstrating...something...about guns...is he shooting Kamala?

FQFZtAvWUAUxdjZ

Something seems off with that video. It kinda looks staged. She shoots the guy 2 times point blank, and yet he's still fully alert and moving around on the ground. Then she goes over to the guy, rolls him over, puts her foot on his ass and leans in like she's in a television cop drama...then turns her back to him?

Either that was a .22, or it was a staged video with blanks. No natural recoil, especially on the that third "no look" sidearm shot...and she fired all 3 shots one handed.

Two years ago today, Dominic Blackwell, 14, and Gracie Muehlberger, 15, were shot and killed at Saugus High School. Three others were wounded, including Mia Tretta, who was hit in the stomach and was airlifted to the hospital, and who has joined a rallying cry in the Santa Clarita community to end senseless gun violence, and is introducing President Biden today.

"If you can put together an IKEA dresser, you can build a ghost gun...Finalizing this rule is a critical step to making sure no one else has to go through what my family has had to go through." - Mia Tretta

Um if your a Cuck Pot Trimmer Neckbeard who did not Have Metal Auto Wood or Machine Shop in High School & Jr. High I'm 100 % sure your 80% Build will initially have Issues (Fail to Feed /Fail to Eject / Stovepipes / Fitment problems ...

Interestingly, Brazil's gun laws are similar to those in American blue shitholes like Chicago, LA, and Detroit. Hence the sky-high murder rates.
indeed

The US, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela and Guatemala together account for more than half of the gun-related deaths worldwide.

"if you commit a crime with a ghost gun, expect federal prosecution" - Biden just now

I built a retro AR a few years ago.

I bought an 80% AR lower receiver and completed it to look like a retro military issued M-16.

Am I now a criminal for having that in my possession?

Has this Biden piece of shit made me a criminal because I enjoyed the right to keep and bear arms? A right guaranteed me in the Bill of Rights?

Stolen elections have consequences. We now have a piece of shit in the White House that is oppressing the American people by denying them their Constitutional rights.

5% of rogue gun dealers sell 90% of the guns at crime scenes

"these merchants of death are enabling the killing our kids for profit" - Biden

indeed

The US, Brazil, Mexico, Colombia, Venezuela and Guatemala together account for more than half of the gun-related deaths worldwide.
...and the street thug Negroes living in the Democrat controlled big city shiholes account for the great majority of gun crimes in the US.

Biden and Democrat Governors: How to stop gun violence now!

1) Introduce policies to terminate stop and frisk procedures in high crime areas
2) Show complete leniency and give early release to many criminals, including ones with criminal violence among their many charges.
3) Abandon the southern border enabling the drug cartel to essentially take over the U.S. border.

And finally...
4) Enact stricter gun laws on lawful citizens who have never committed a crime, or any likelihood to commit a crime.

In a nutshell.... stricter gun laws on lawful citizens, while making it easier for criminals to carry concealed weapons, and give them early release when they eventually get caught.

I built a retro AR a few years ago.

I bought an 80% AR lower receiver and completed it to look like a retro military issued M-16.

Am I now a criminal for having that in my possession?

Has this Biden piece of shit made me a criminal because I enjoyed the right to keep and bear arms? A right guaranteed me in the Bill of Rights?

Stolen elections have consequences. We now have a piece of shit in the White House that is oppressing the American people by denying them their Constitutional rights.
If you put Colt or GM Hydramatic or H&R logos and Serialized it you should be ok (Especially if your in a So Called Free State

The gun used recently to kill two NY Police officers came from a southern state up the "iron pipeline."

Biden and Democrat Governors: How to stop gun violence now!

1) Introduce policies to terminate stop and frisk procedures in high crime areas
2) Show complete leniency and give early release to many criminals, including ones with criminal violence among their many charges.
3) Abandon the southern border enabling the drug cartel to essentially take over the U.S. border.

And finally...
4) Enact stricter gun laws on lawful citizens who have never committed a crime, or any likelihood to commit a crime.

In a nutshell.... stricter gun laws on lawful citizens, while making it easier for criminals to carry concealed weapons, and give them early release when they eventually get caught.
send him your plan on twitter! actually Sleepy Joe is too senile to use Twitter...send it to Kamala or Ron Klain!

Liberals will continue to trample the rights of free men/women until we put a stop to it.

Count on it.

And if you are counting on other criminal, crooked ass politicians to stand up for your rights you are pissing into a high speed electric fan!!!!!!

Forum List

Back