President Biden nominates new ATF chief Steve Dettelbach, announces slate of gun reforms, will talk guns at 2:15PM ET from White House Rose Garden

“Ban assault weapons and high capacity magazines” says Joe Biden again at the White House

“What the hell do you need 20 bullets for? … You must be a terrible shot … Nothing to do with recreation.”

Liberals will continue to trample the rights of free men/women until we put a stop to it.

Count on it.

And if you are counting on other criminal, crooked ass politicians to stand up for your rights you are pissing into a high speed electric fan!!!!!!
We can't Stop Them if far too many of us are ( Never Trumper/Never GOPers) ( Socially Liberal Turd Party Types ) ( Fence Sitter Moderates or Independents ) ( Lie-bertarian / Fiscal Conservatives who trend Socially Liberal)

In a country of laws (like a Bill of Rights), the people make laws.

Despot Rulers make rules.

Of course in a lot of cases Despot Rulers steal elections so that they can impose tyranny on the people. We have a good case in point here, don't we?

1649703831596.png

No thanks. If I want to watch a mumbling, senile, racist old fuck I'll go down to the local rest home.
if you care about gun rights and the 2nd amendment being taken away, you might wanna watch bro

plus, Biden literally pulled a gun out...was he gonna shoot Kamala?

send him your plan on twitter! actually Sleepy Joe is too senile to use Twitter...send it to Kamala or Ron Klain!
The colon ( : ) is a mark of punctuation used after a statement (such as an independent clause) or that introduces a quotation, an explanation, an example, or a series.

Biden's going to save thousands of lives...But I also know he's going to rescue millions of kids from lifetimes of trauma that are totally unnecessary
FYI 80% firearms are not being ilused by criminals unless the are stolen. Regeneration does not stop criminal acts. Background checks do not work. Nothing Jo wants done will prevent crimes.

each victim of GUN violence is a loved one, someone's neighbor, a friend

let's pick sides: guns or your loved ones?
I’ll pick my loved ones by supporting the 2A and protecting them against the filth 60 years of leftism has created in this country.

Forum List

Back