President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11

QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 26927290, member: 20321"]
Should have been done ten years ago
[/QUOTE]

Should have been done 30 days after we first went in. We killed or captured everybody of any import then. The Taliban offered to turn Bin Laden over to us then, and we could have left the country with the Taliban as allies, and Al Qaeda destroyed.

So what did we do? Invade Iraq, and start a B52 bombing campaign in the Himalayas, and let Bin Laden get away. Then stay in Afghanistan for 20 years, and make enemies with the Taliban.

That's some top shelf foreign policy right there.

At least Biden is giving the Afghan government some time to prepare. Who in this country is not tired of this war. Within a year of our withdrawal, the Taliban will once again be in power.
From what I’m reading, the Taliban has never really been “out of power” but just shifted due to lost territory over the years, which they’ll regain or die... whichever comes first. What a primitive group of elders- the corrupt Taliban with their religious hypocrisy in full view. Even by their own cultural standards and not Western, they’re a twisted bunch maintaining authoritarian rule that’s based upon payoffs. For example, when women are accused of crimes such as blasphemy or adultery, the elders don’t require a witness to accusations made by males towards females. No evidence, no witness, who cares right! So during the “sentencing” those found guilty (almost always) are usually stoned to death by children who watch these proceedings. These children are instructed to throw rocks down at the guilty women who has been thrown in a deep hole. The kids are told to not aim for the head to ensure a slow death). If an accused woman is ugly she is usually stoned to death unless someone comes forward to buy her and her sin is forgiven. The females who are younger and/or considered attractive are often sold to an old geezer who will also pay off the geezer elders.

Hard to know which fate is worse-death by stoning or being forced to live with to an old geezer who considers you like a cow. Usually, the men who have the means to pay off the council already have 2- 4 wives at home already. The wives hate the new female instantly, mostly for being younger and a new addition, so they immediately shun her.

I count my lucky stars daily for having had the good fortune to have been born in the United States. If I ever feel a small pity party coming on about some little nothing, all I have to do is watch a Taliban documentary. I’m going to get on my computer now and add a video to this post. As usual another edit lol

Anybody who believes Biden is going to withdraw troops from there is a fool,war is a big money racket,way too much money to be lost if a withdrawal happens,he would suffer the same fate kennedy did when he tried to get us out of Vietnam.Biden is the latest puppet president for the bankers.there ain’t going to be no troop withdrawal,for the dumbasses that believe thst,I got some land in China I want to sell you.

They should have been pulled long before September -- Trump already negotiated peace with the Taliban.....why is Biden planning to violate the timeline set by the Taliban?? The Taliban wants us out by May -- why is Biden pushing it to September??
Maybe Hunter is getting money from them?

"President Biden will withdraw all American troops from Afghanistan over the coming months, people familiar with the plans said, completing the military exit by the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that first drew the United States into its longest war. Biden’s decision comes after an administration review of U.S. options in Afghanistan, where U.S.-midwived peace talks have failed to advance as hoped and the Taliban remains a potent force despite two decades of effort by the United States to defeat the militants and establish stable, democratic governance."

They should have been pulled long before September -- Trump already negotiated peace with the Taliban.....why is Biden planning to violate the timeline set by the Taliban?? The Taliban wants us out by May -- why is Biden pushing it to September??
First you bashed Obama for not getting us out now you're bashing Biden for cut and running?

Trump wanted it, the establishment military leaders in DC did not. Probably too much to lose in the Heroin poppies I would guess.

QUOTE="rightwinger, post: 26927290, member: 20321"]
Should have been done ten years ago

Should have been done 30 days after we first went in. We killed or captured everybody of any import then. The Taliban offered to turn Bin Laden over to us then, and we could have left the country with the Taliban as allies, and Al Qaeda destroyed.

So what did we do? Invade Iraq, and start a B52 bombing campaign in the Himalayas, and let Bin Laden get away. Then stay in Afghanistan for 20 years, and make enemies with the Taliban.

That's some top shelf foreign policy right there.
[/QUOTE]
you realise in your OWN words you just proved what a moron you are for loving Obama right?:auiqs.jpg: for the first time in your life you said something that was truthful,that we should have been done 3o days after we went in,

well your hero assclown mass murderer Obomination kept us there and contiuned the corrupt policys of Bush.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"President Biden will withdraw all American troops from Afghanistan over the coming months, people familiar with the plans said, completing the military exit by the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that first drew the United States into its longest war. Biden’s decision comes after an administration review of U.S. options in Afghanistan, where U.S.-midwived peace talks have failed to advance as hoped and the Taliban remains a potent force despite two decades of effort by the United States to defeat the militants and establish stable, democratic governance."

First you bashed Obama for not getting us out now you're bashing Biden for cut and running?

Trump wanted it, the establishment military leaders in DC did not. Probably too much to lose in the Heroin poppies I would guess.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
as always smellybozo gets his ass handed to him on a platter.

the people who think Biden is doing such a great thing here by issuing the withdraw are ignoring that he has proven in SPADES what a traiter he is and a mass murderer as well the fact he is VIOLATING the original agreement. He indeed SOON is going to have blood on his hand.AMERICAN lives blood and a mass murderer of them same as Obama and Bush were.

That’s a good thing. And it is long overdue.

But there is one big problem with Biden’s timetable: It violates an agreement that the U.S. government entered into with the Taliban to exit the country by May 1 of this year.

Under that agreement, the Taliban agreed not to attack U.S. troops prior to their scheduled departure on May 1. With Biden’s decision to deliberately violate the agreement by unilaterally extending the withdrawal to September 11, he is knowingly placing the lives of the 3,500 American servicemen still in Afghanistan at risk.

yay Biden,he has pretty much ANNOUNCED he wants american soldiers murderered.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

the people who think Biden is doing such a great thing here by issuing the withdraw are ignoring that he has proven in SPADES what a traiter he is and a mass murderer as well the fact he is VIOLATING the original agreement. He indeed SOON is going to have blood on his hand.AMERICAN lives blood and a mass murderer of them same as Obama and Bush were.

But there is one big problem with Biden’s timetable: It violates an agreement that the U.S. government entered into with the Taliban to exit the country by May 1 of this year.

Under that agreement, the Taliban agreed not to attack U.S. troops prior to their scheduled departure on May 1. With Biden’s decision to deliberately violate the agreement by unilaterally extending the withdrawal to September 11, he is knowingly placing the lives of the 3,500 American servicemen still in Afghanistan at risk.

yay Biden,he has pretty much ANNOUNCED he wants american soldiers murderered.:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:
Armchair QB. No matter what Biden did you'd be criticizing.

I love how when i expose what a traiter and liar biden is shill smellybozo can only try and laugh off the facts. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

Gee, when Trump was President, you guys took pride in criticizing him. Payback must be a bitch for you little fucks 'cause you're screaming like stuck pigs.

smellybozo ignores all the threads here of people documenting how corrupt his hero is with all the threads talking about facts how gas prices have skyrocketed under Biden.:laughing0301: when i first saw those threads i really did not pay much attention to them the fact there are some posters here that are as biased towards the gop party same as this idiot is towards the dems.

people like political chic and mudwhistle are an embarrassment to trump supporters because they refuse to admit how corrupt Reagan was whom Trump himself hated and while they correctly talk about Obama being the most corrupt president ever,they never mention he was just continung the policys of his pal and their hero Bush so because of that,I really did not pay attention to the threads at first until i started noticing it myself that everytime i get a full tank of gas now i have to pay $40.00 fucking dollars where under Trump i NEVER had to pay more than $25.00 for a full tank.

this stupid fuck kept saying Trump would start world war three,funny how that never happened :laughing0301: ,when Biden starts it he will of course blame it all on trump saying it was all his fault,we all know that. :lmao: Im sure he thinks trump is to blame for me paying $40.00 for a full tank now under Biden even though it never happened under trump the way this dumbass trolls and gets desperate when losing an argument.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

Last edited:
GWB told all of us in a speech to the country,'' That the war on terror will take years. If we don't face terror around the globe sooner or later we will face it here in the U.S.A. '' . Question: How should we change the strategy to keep Terrorist on the run and defeated. An keep another 911 from happening.
Keep them to hell out of the United States for starters, but of course that won't meet with the lunacy of the leftist do gooders, y'all know who can't see a train coming until it runs over their foot.

GWB told all of us in a speech to the country,'' That the war on terror will take years. If we don't face terror around the globe sooner or later we will face it here in the U.S.A. '' . Question: How should we change the strategy to keep Terrorist on the run and defeated. An keep another 911 from happening.
Keep them to hell out of the United States for starters, but of course that won't meet with the lunacy of the leftist do gooders, y'all know who can't see a train coming until it runs over their foot.
actually the better answer to his question is simple,get rid of and abolish both parties sense they are both corrupt and one in the same with Both working for the corporations and bankers instead of the people.

Thanks to Trump who is not a globalist who is not part of the corrupt two party system the terrorists funded by the CIA have not yet successfully infiltrated all of the GOP as they have the dem party so we have some good GOPS that are not the usual normal evil corrupt kind like Bush,Reagan,Romney,Graham,Murkowski,and Abbot that are patriots who would serve the people instead of the corporations and bankers such as Noem of south dakota,desantis of florida,and kelly whats her name running for governor of Alaska but unfortunately there are STILL too many corrupt evil GOPS left like the ones i mentioned in bed with Biden and the dems like those GOP;s i mentioned so the only sane solution is abolish both parties as any real true patriotic American wants and get a libertarian party formed.have Americans DEMAND we have that libertarian party and DEMAND both parties be abolished.

Gee, when Trump was President, you guys took pride in criticizing him. Payback must be a bitch for you little fucks 'cause you're screaming like stuck pigs.
Did we criticize Trump for his handling of the wars in the middle east? Seems we allowed him to bomb a Iranian general at an airport, pull out and leave our allies to the Turks and let him bomb and we hardly said anything about those moves.

Or this
1620909518424.png
Remember you trashed Obama for bowing to a Saudi prince?

smellybozo ignores all the threads here of people documenting how corrupt his hero is with all the threads talking about facts how gas prices have skyrocketed under Biden.:laughing0301: when i first saw those threads i really did not pay much attention to them the fact there are some posters here that are as biased towards the gop party same as this idiot is towards the dems.

people like political chic and mudwhistle are an embarrassment to trump supporters because they refuse to admit how corrupt Reagan was whom Trump himself hated and while they correctly talk about Obama being the most corrupt president ever,they never mention he was just continung the policys of his pal and their hero Bush so because of that,I really did not pay attention to the threads at first until i started noticing it myself that everytime i get a full tank of gas now i have to pay $40.00 fucking dollars where under Trump i NEVER had to pay more than $25.00 for a full tank.

this stupid fuck kept saying Trump would start world war three,funny how that never happened :laughing0301: ,when Biden starts it he will of course blame it all on trump saying it was all his fault,we all know that. :lmao: Im sure he thinks trump is to blame for me paying $40.00 for a full tank now under Biden even though it never happened under trump the way this dumbass trolls and gets desperate when losing an argument.:laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
So the oil corporations are colluding with Trump? They keep the prices down for him but not for Biden?

I remember when gas was high on Bush's watch you guys said Presidents don't have anything to do with gas prices. Then you blamed Obama if gas went up. Then you gave credit for Trump because gas prices were low.

Don't forget he caused a great recession when he lied to us in early 2020 when he told us the virus was no biggy. He killed how many? Over 200,000 Americans?

But hey at least you had cheap gas.

actually the better answer to his question is simple,get rid of and abolish both parties sense they are both corrupt and one in the same with Both working for the corporations and bankers instead of the people.

Thanks to Trump who is not a globalist who is not part of the corrupt two party system the terrorists funded by the CIA have not yet successfully infiltrated all of the GOP as they have the dem party so we have some good GOPS that are not the usual normal evil corrupt kind like Bush,Reagan,Romney,Graham,Murkowski,and Abbot that are patriots who would serve the people instead of the corporations and bankers such as Noem of south dakota,desantis of florida,and kelly whats her name running for governor of Alaska but unfortunately there are STILL too many corrupt evil GOPS left like the ones i mentioned in bed with Biden and the dems like those GOP;s i mentioned so the only sane solution is abolish both parties as any real true patriotic American wants and get a libertarian party formed.have Americans DEMAND we have that libertarian party and DEMAND both parties be abolished.
Why don't we find another Trump type who's not a dick and who's tactic isn't to divide? I would have loved Trump if he was sincere. But he's a criminal. Cheat. Liar. Like Lex Luthor or Putin.

You're like a Russian who loves Putin because he puts Russia first. LOL

three farts in a row from your shill smellybozo.:yes_text12::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

you sure love talking to yourself the fact nobody here read your bible length babble posts. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :auiqs.jpg:

I took you to school inpost#188 how your butt buddy Biden is a traiter to Americans and going to kill them by violating the agreement just to watch you try and laugh off those facts in defeat like the monkey paid shill troll you are, now i am REALLY handing your ass to you on a platter and checkmating you again what a criminal this traiter disgusting monster is even more so,dont you ever get tired of the constant ass beatings you suffer from me shill?:lmao:

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
Did we criticize Trump for his handling of the wars in the middle east? Seems we allowed him to bomb a Iranian general at an airport, pull out and leave our allies to the Turks and let him bomb and we hardly said anything about those moves.

Or this
View attachment 488988Remember you trashed Obama for bowing to a Saudi prince?
He is just playing their game dumbass.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:very clever on his part. oh and i am glad you agree with me it is comedy gold how you try to laugh off facts on bidens corruption when you cant refute them. :yes_text12: :up:

you rival smoking op as the biggest dumbfuck who cant debate facts on Bidens corruption.smoking op put a thumbs down for me once when i posted the truth that under trump for a full gallon of gas,i never paid more than $25.00 for a full tank where under lying biden I am now paying $40.00 for that same full tank.

as i said, smoking op gets butthurt over that truth i expose of his hero and YOU do this all the time when you can counter that fact.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

smellybozo proves all the time in spades he hates America and does not believe in free speech.facebook bans anybody that comes on and posts truthful posts on Bidens corruption like the links i gave yet if they are a trump supporter or demonize trump,they pat them on the back.

last i checked,that was not called free speech,that is known as communism which smellybozo LOVES.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back