President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11

Leaving after being there nearly 20 years isn't any sort of "cut and run"...It's just leaving a shithole that you shouldn't have occupied in the first place.

Now if we could only get the military to "cut and run" from Germany, Japan, Italy, Great Britain, and all the other places where the wars have been over for more than 50 years....

I agree. Bring all of our troops home. Let Europe and everyone else take care of themselves. Or not.

When Trump wanted to bring our troops home from Afghanistan the Dems screamed like stuck pigs. Anyone hear them screaming now??

Armchair QB. No matter what Biden did you'd be criticizing.
Gee, when Trump was President, you guys took pride in criticizing him. Payback must be a bitch for you little fucks 'cause you're screaming like stuck pigs.
Did we criticize Trump for his handling of the wars in the middle east? Seems we allowed him to bomb a Iranian general at an airport, pull out and leave our allies to the Turks and let him bomb and we hardly said anything about those moves.

Or this
View attachment 488988Remember you trashed Obama for bowing to a Saudi prince?
He is just playing their game dumbass.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:very clever on his part. oh and i am glad you agree with me it is comedy gold how you try to laugh off facts on bidens corruption when you cant refute them. :yes_text12: :up:

you rival smoking op as the biggest dumbfuck who cant debate facts on Bidens corruption.smoking op put a thumbs down for me once when i posted the truth that under trump for a full gallon of gas,i never paid more than $25.00 for a full tank where under lying biden I am now paying $40.00 for that same full tank.

as i said, smoking op gets butthurt over that truth i expose of his hero and YOU do this all the time when you can counter that fact.:scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::scared1::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

smellybozo proves all the time in spades he hates America and does not believe in free speech.facebook bans anybody that comes on and posts truthful posts on Bidens corruption like the links i gave yet if they are a trump supporter or demonize trump,they pat them on the back.

last i checked,that was not called free speech,that is known as communism which smellybozo LOVES.
You defend all Trump's corruption I'll defend Biden's. Fair enough?

still ANOTHER fart from you smellybozo. :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

you and that disgusting piece of shit gay lesbo wife of yours penelope prove to the entire board you are a fascist commie America hating troll you are the way you both play dodgeball your hero of Michigan is destroying that state,you two fags think YOU both are right and all the patriot americans in the state of Michigan that march against her fascist policys are all wrong. :auiqs.jpg: you gay moron fag. oh have fun crying over how i took you to school on traiter joe in posts #188 Breaking News - President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11 and #199 Breaking News - President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11 this one as well.:itsok: Like clockwork, as always,you had NO ANSWERS for those facts.:itsok:

1620930507658.png

keep making bible length babble talking to yourself fag. :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

you dissapointed me making a very short one in your last one talking to yourself.hee hee

Last edited:
Why don't we find another Trump type who's not a dick and who's tactic isn't to divide? I would have loved Trump if he was sincere. But he's a criminal. Cheat. Liar. Like Lex Luthor or Putin.

You're like a Russian who loves Putin because he puts Russia first. LOL
Trump is and was exactly what this country needed, someone to go in a clean D.C. of all the leftist, radical Bureaucrats that reside there. I would like US to find someone even more proactive at getting rid of the Democrat/Media machine that has this country by the throat and hatches idiots like you that infect our country with anti-American hatred.

Trump is and was exactly what this country needed, someone to go in a clean D.C. of all the leftist, radical Bureaucrats that reside there. I would like US to find someone even more proactive at getting rid of the Democrat/Media machine that has this country by the throat and hatches idiots like you that infect our country with anti-American hatred.

These so-called "Americans" (aka the left and the Dems) never really loved America. As long as the Federal Government is supplying FREE stuff and letting these illegal immigrants into the country, the better the country it will be. They don't care about the working class - aka the Middle Class. As long as they have some belonging to whatever class they desire, screw the rest of the other Americans - aka Patriots. Americans who love their country, and their military. As well, as work tirelessly to -

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!

Why don't we find another Trump type who's not a dick and who's tactic isn't to divide? I would have loved Trump if he was sincere. But he's a criminal. Cheat. Liar. Like Lex Luthor or Putin.

Densantis would be our man but he is not corrupt so i dont see him getting even the GOP nomination,the elite will probably do the same thing they did to ron paul sabotoge him so he could not get the republican nomination sense he was a RINO and not part of the corrupt two party system obama is and romney is as well.

You don't realize the media is your last line of defense. You prefer the media be in bed with the Republicans like the media in Russia is in bed with Putin? And you call us commies.

Joe Dufus was in the administration that escalated the war in Afghanistan. What have we accomplished since then? Nothing. He is half ass trying to fix a problem he created. Terrible President.

You don't realize the media is your last line of defense. You prefer the media be in bed with the Republicans like the media in Russia is in bed with Putin? And you call us commies.
The media in America is in bed worh Democrat-Matxists you little commie tool.

It's a free country. You have Fox peddling your lies and we have the truth.

Lots of idiots watch Fox News. In fact more people watch that than MSNBC right? So your side is lying to more people than our side.

Lots of idiots watch Fox News. In fact more people watch that than MSNBC right? So your side is lying to more people than our side.
What a stupid analogy. The reason MSNBC is bleeding viewers is that it is insanely left-Democrat biased.

What a stupid analogy. The reason MSNBC is bleeding viewers is that it is insanely left-Democrat biased.
Yea we don't watch MSNBC like brainwashed Fox News listeners do. It gets old. But Fox never gets old you to dingbats.

They did a study and found out Fox viewers were the most misinformed. Even more misinformed than people who don't watch any news programs.

Yea we don't watch MSNBC like brainwashed Fox News listeners do. It gets old. But Fox never gets old you to dingbats.

They did a study and found out Fox viewers were the most misinformed. Even more misinformed than people who don't watch any news programs.
Who is they?

You think with 40% of the country being conservatives, and with you guys having all the money, you would have no problem putting some credible conservatives in the media or create your own news organizations if you don't like what the media is saying. But know this. We will find out quickly how full of shit your media sources are. We won't just blow off the source oh no. We will pick apart the stories and explain to you where you're being lied to.

What is your version of Huffington Post?

Who is they?
Well it certainly wasn't Republicans because they wouldn't have released their findings.

I agree. Bring all of our troops home. Let Europe and everyone else take care of themselves. Or not.

When Trump wanted to bring our troops home from Afghanistan the Dems screamed like stuck pigs. Anyone hear them screaming now??

Lindsey reigned Trump in. There was nothing the Dems could do. It's funny how so many Trump supporters blame the Democrats for Trumps failures. The Democrats didn't stop Trump from ending Obamacare. Trump and McCain did. The Democrats didn't stop Trump from ending the war and bringing the troops home. Trump and Lindsey did.

The evacuation was a huge success and the US dodged a bullet. Only 13 marines could have been a sitting duck slaughter of hundreds of American military.

Now all that's left for America to do is put the political spin on the whole war that suts propaganda purposes.

The US was there to help the people? LOL
Just like the British and the Soviets were there to help the people.

For anybody still looking for the right answer: America was there to gain control of a strategic piece of real estate in the ME. Just like the Soviets and the British!

The evacuation was a huge success and the US dodged a bullet. Only 13 marines could have been a sitting duck slaughter of hundreds of American military.

Now all that's left for America to do is put the political spin on the whole war that suts propaganda purposes.

The US was there to help the people? LOL
Just like the British and the Soviets were there to help the people.

For anybody still looking for the right answer: America was there to gain control of a strategic piece of real estate in the ME. Just like the Soviets and the British!
Total demoroid bs.

Forum List

Back