President Biden to withdraw all U.S. troops from Afghanistan by Sept. 11

After 20 years it's no longer "cut and run".

This is another example of why you can't trust a Republican. They are dishonest to their core.

Actually,most of the Zionist warmongers are Dems (schumer, Feinstein, Biden, Bloomberg, NYT, WAPo), not that truth has ever mattered to you...
It's one of your fellow Republicans calling this a "cut and run". How about addressing that dishonesty instead of how I addressed that dishonesty?
With Afghanistan it's always going to be a cut and run sooner or later.
As with the Soviet occupation, it was a great opportunity for the US to carry on a covert war against them.
Then it became vice versa for Russia. A bounty is paid for ears.
Then why is the term being used derogatorily?
What term? You'll have to elaborate on your question.
The term "cut and run". Are you not actually reading what you are replying to?

Prior to 1998, the GOP was fiscally conservative and patriotic to America.
No, from 1980-1998 the GOP professed those ideals while putting everything on the credit card for future generations to pay. Reagan exploded the debt and deficit. As for patriotic, Republicans sold arms to our enemy, lied about it, transported drugs south of he border, lied about it, and went after Bill Clinton in a way they had never done with previous presidents.

Reagan, Gingrich, Limbaugh, Gramm. They put the Republican Party on the path of destruction.

This is another example of why you can't trust a Republican. They are dishonest to their core.

Actually,most of the Zionist warmongers are Dems (schumer, Feinstein, Biden, Bloomberg, NYT, WAPo), not that truth has ever mattered to you...
It's one of your fellow Republicans calling this a "cut and run". How about addressing that dishonesty instead of how I addressed that dishonesty?
As with the Soviet occupation, it was a great opportunity for the US to carry on a covert war against them.

Post number 9 on page one of this topic is mine and it answers your question.

Go back to third grade and try to pass this time...

No, from 1980-1998 the GOP professed those ideals while putting everything on the credit card for future generations to pay. Reagan exploded the debt and deficit. As for patriotic, Republicans sold arms to our enemy, lied about it, transported drugs south of he border, lied about it, and went after Bill Clinton in a way they had never done with previous presidents.

Reagan, Gingrich, Limbaugh, Gramm. They put the Republican Party on the path of destruction.

Not even close. Parroting lies doesn't help your cause.

Reagan submitted budgets that cut taxes and spending but the Dem Congress, led by crook Speaker Wright and Ku Klux Klansman Dem Senate Majority leader Byrd (Biden's hero), added massive spending increases. That produced deficits of less than 2 percent of what W and hom-O did. WHat really worked was the real deal, the budgets by Speaker Newt that cut taxes and spending and gave America a booming economy and a budget surplus.

You have no idea what the historical US federal debt chart looks like... Nor do you care...

He is going to need every last soldier for defending other regions of the world.

Forget about depending other regions of the world. If the rest of the world can't settle their own problems then they can go at each other without the US military joining in.

We've been world police long enough.

Batshit crazy conspiracy theory so no thanks.

I'm selective and so sometimes I may miss something.

"President Biden will withdraw all American troops from Afghanistan over the coming months, people familiar with the plans said, completing the military exit by the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11, 2001, attacks that first drew the United States into its longest war. Biden’s decision comes after an administration review of U.S. options in Afghanistan, where U.S.-midwived peace talks have failed to advance as hoped and the Taliban remains a potent force despite two decades of effort by the United States to defeat the militants and establish stable, democratic governance."

They should have been pulled long before September -- Trump already negotiated peace with the Taliban.....why is Biden planning to violate the timeline set by the Taliban?? The Taliban wants us out by May -- why is Biden pushing it to September??
You vilified Trump when he wanted to do it. Hypocrisy 101. I agreed with Trump and I agree with Biden. Get em out.

You vilified Trump when he wanted to do it. Hypocrisy 101. I agreed with Trump and I agree with Biden. Get em out.
China and Russia will move in with a sizable show of military might and they will be invited guests this time.
That's the reason why the US isn't going to pull out of Afghanistan. The bullshitting and lies are fro political domestic consumption.
People who have been paying attention for the last couple of days will have already heard the exceptions the US intends to keep in that country.
America already learned a valuable lesson when Obama invited Russia into Syria.

A little too far over the heads of the rabble who post on this thread.

China and Russia will move in with a sizable show of military might and they will be invited guests this time.
That's the reason why the US isn't going to pull out of Afghanistan. The bullshitting and lies are fro political domestic consumption.
People who have been paying attention for the last couple of days will have already heard the exceptions the US intends to keep in that country.
America already learned a valuable lesson when Obama invited Russia into Syria.

A little too far over the heads of the rabble who post on this thread.
Russia wants no part of it and China? Why? Links? Or is this just your opinion.

You posted off-topic in an effort to deflect and i called you on it. No wonder you're butthurt.

Reagan submitted budgets that cut taxes and spending but the Dem Congress, led by crook Speaker Wright and Ku Klux Klansman Dem Senate Majority leader Byrd (Biden's hero), added massive spending increases. That produced deficits of less than 2 percent of what W and hom-O did. WHat really worked was the real deal, the budgets by Speaker Newt that cut taxes and spending and gave America a booming economy and a budget surplus.

You have no idea what the historical US federal debt chart looks like... Nor do you care...
And that's why Ronnie didn't sign it! Oh, wait . . .

:thankusmile: :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

And that's why Ronnie didn't sign it! Oh, wait . . .

Bil clinton shut the government down in 1995 in an attempt to add spending to the Gingrich budget. REagan could have done that and failed too.

CLinton now takes credit for the budget he "signed" after his shutdown failed. That's because that budget CUT TAXES AND SPENDING and led to a booming economy and a budget surplus.

You were not happy about that. You hate Gingrich, because you are 100 against American prosperity and 100 percent for stealing from the US taxpayer, because you are not an American, and you should not be here.

#2: No, Einstein, it’s the CIA’s plan not JoeXi’s, a pospotus who is also a catholic puppet. Remember that religion plays a role in Afghan politics.

here's my prediction: the war is not done with America, and America's not done with the war!

Is that why Dems boycotted the Dixie Chicks for not being on board with the Iraq war and daring to say not so nice things about a president that you folks now admit was a disaster??
No

what angered Americans is they they traveled to a foreign country ala jane fonda to attack the president

"And there's Uncle Joe, he's movin' kind of slow, at the junction."

Biden's looking frail. Not sure if he can make it to September.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back